Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which psychic do you miss from psychic tv
23-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Which psychic do you miss from psychic tv
I thought I would start this thread so that we comment on which psychics we thought were good but have now gone on to pastures new. ( hopefully psychic tv might read this and encourage to come back)

My favourites from the past were Rosa Derivierre, michael Ryan, Marcus, Litz Butcher. I also like what Jules Williams and Sally Love brought to the show with their advice and wisdom
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2011, 02:18 PM
RE: Which psychic do you miss from psychic tv
I miss Debbie, her wisdom and her , I miss Larwence as he seemed so committed and had alot to say..if given the chance..and I miss Carolyln Faulkner as she had a bit of welly about her..an urban feisty spiritual wariror and she was incredible fun to watch as she was/is unpredictable
24-09-2011, 12:35 AM
I miss Litz, Laurence and especially Carolyne. You knew it was going to be a good show when she was on. I even remember one time she wasn't even scheduled to be on the show but she walked by the studio and decided to come in anyway and answer Mystic texts from behind the cameras. She was barmy but I loved her for it. The show's really missing someone with her energy.

I miss Kat who used to work the webcam and Option 0 too.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
24-09-2011, 10:24 PM
I used to like Tina, Carrie ( psychic not presenter). Andie crystals talks were always interesting
24-09-2011, 10:29 PM
(23-09-2011 02:18 PM)flamered Wrote:  I miss Debbie, her wisdom and her , I miss Larwence as he seemed so committed and had alot to say..if given the chance..and I miss Carolyln Faulkner as she had a bit of welly about her..an urban feisty spiritual wariror and she was incredible fun to watch as she was/is unpredictable

Yes,...these would be my three choices too! Big Grin
26-10-2011, 04:33 PM
My pick for the most recently [/size]missed is Grant Colyer. I cannot impress enough how accurate his readings were and the energy he brought to the show always made it worth watching - does anyone know what happened. .HuhSad
26-10-2011, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2011 04:51 PM by flamered.)
(26-10-2011 04:33 PM)bluebell1 Wrote:  My pick for the most recently [/size]missed is Grant Colyer. I cannot impress enough how accurate his readings were and the energy he brought to the show always made it worth watching - does anyone know what happened. .HuhSad

I think Bluebell there is a thread on Grant and this issue if you keep scrolling..sorry the thread seems to have gone as far as I know he wanted a change from psychic work
26-10-2011, 09:05 PM
I was thinking grant too he was my main reader at the beginning. Nothing much came true but he did talk sense to me. I got the odd stern word (for my own good) like a teacher telling me off lol, and a few laughs but yes the energy he bought was good.
27-10-2011, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 10:25 AM by Whisper.)
Hi everyone
Carrie (the psychic not the presenter) here.

I just wanted to point out that you can still contact most of the psychics mentioned here via their own private websites and facebook. I believe that a couple of them may not be doing readings anymore, but most are. So you don't need to miss them at all, contact them directly, it will probably be cheaper :o).
I am also invloved in a new internet based psychic service launching soon with webcam readings and a magazine, which will put you back in touch with some of your favourites. I will post a link when we launch.
Blessings,
Carrie Kirkpatrick

[b]Carrie Kirkpatrick
Oracle Television
http://www.oracletelevision.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-10-2011, 09:25 PM
(26-10-2011 04:45 PM)flamered Wrote:  
(26-10-2011 04:33 PM)bluebell1 Wrote:  My pick for the most recently [/size]missed is Grant Colyer. I cannot impress enough how accurate his readings were and the energy he brought to the show always made it worth watching - does anyone know what happened. .HuhSad

I think Bluebell there is a thread on Grant and this issue if you keep scrolling..sorry the thread seems to have gone as far as I know he wanted a change from psychic work

Thank's for the info. The email from Carrie seems promising too. Maybe a few of our fave's will return via this routeSmile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are You Watching Psychic Today on Sky? mecheeta 9 434 02-05-2018 05:41 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Psychic melody Lou-Lou 8 2,568 01-05-2018 10:09 AM
Last Post: Snowmaiden
  Qualities of a Psychic – By Penny B ledders 0 119 03-04-2018 03:24 AM
Last Post: ledders
  Psychic Theresa JanScorpio 8 1,770 12-11-2017 05:08 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46