Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maria
17-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Maria
Hiya.. i'm just wondering how people have found Maria. I've had a few e-mail readings over the past couple of months. But recently predictions have changed from being quite positive to the situation to now telling me I need to move on. Especially when she said he will open up and a prosperous relationship will flourish. Very confused now and just wondered how others have got on?

Thanks Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Maria
I've had a reading like that recently from anna psychic sofa ..one week it's positive..few weeks later completely different..which maria did you mean is she on psychic sofa
18-08-2017, 01:15 AM
Maria on psychic sofa with the pic of the angel on a blue background was ok. Hit & miss I'd say. Seemed to validate well but predictions no can do!
18-08-2017, 10:09 AM
(17-08-2017 03:57 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  Hiya.. i'm just wondering how people have found Maria. I've had a few e-mail readings over the past couple of months. But recently predictions have changed from being quite positive to the situation to now telling me I need to move on. Especially when she said he will open up and a prosperous relationship will flourish. Very confused now and just wondered how others have got on?

Thanks Smile

I believe you're referring to her http://www.asktheanswer.com/Maria. She had no shred of psychic ability at all...
18-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Hi Matthew, yes that's the one I'm referring to. Getting the situation and thoughts involved she seems to be spot on.. then predictions. 1st e-mail reading in June she said he would be opening up to me winter... next one in July was the end of the summer...now ive been told move on never going to open up etc. So drastic and It was completely wrong as she said she feels no contact at all and he has been in touch the past 2 weeks so think your right no psychic ability at all...
18-08-2017, 05:52 PM
(18-08-2017 11:00 AM)hcs429 Wrote:  Hi Matthew, yes that's the one I'm referring to. Getting the situation and thoughts involved she seems to be spot on.. then predictions. 1st e-mail reading in June she said he would be opening up to me winter... next one in July was the end of the summer...now ive been told move on never going to open up etc. So drastic and It was completely wrong as she said she feels no contact at all and he has been in touch the past 2 weeks so think your right no psychic ability at all...

Sorry to hear that :/ . To be fair I have had the same experience as you, with her 2 years ago when she read for me right after my ex left me. I felt as if she kept referring back to past readings and based her "readings" on what I feedback-ed to her, rather than anything genuinely occult-based. Furthermore, a lot of the reading was based on her own (rather judgemental) opinion... much like many of those female readers at ATA.

But, that's what you generally get from a website like ATA. Haven't found a good reader over there at all.
02-11-2017, 02:56 PM
(18-08-2017 05:52 PM)matthewmore Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 11:00 AM)hcs429 Wrote:  Hi Matthew, yes that's the one I'm referring to. Getting the situation and thoughts involved she seems to be spot on.. then predictions. 1st e-mail reading in June she said he would be opening up to me winter... next one in July was the end of the summer...now ive been told move on never going to open up etc. So drastic and It was completely wrong as she said she feels no contact at all and he has been in touch the past 2 weeks so think your right no psychic ability at all...

Sorry to hear that :/ . To be fair I have had the same experience as you, with her 2 years ago when she read for me right after my ex left me. I felt as if she kept referring back to past readings and based her "readings" on what I feedback-ed to her, rather than anything genuinely occult-based. Furthermore, a lot of the reading was based on her own (rather judgemental) opinion... much like many of those female readers at ATA.

But, that's what you generally get from a website like ATA. Haven't found a good reader over there at all.

She said exactly the same to me....he will never come forward for years....but he did.
04-12-2017, 05:29 PM
I have readings with Maria a couple of times.
She hasn’t got good reviews on here, but for me her some predictions have come to pass, but they were not ways exactly what she told me, so hit and miss.
She told me the guy in a question, he would come forward but he wasn’t a right person for me, She strongly told me that. And also she said the guy would contact me different number.
When she told me that I thought it would not definitely happen. But he used another phone to contact me for a reason.

In her readings she never changed predictions for me and she picked up the situations very personal things. I wondered I have told her things in a first reading.... ?? But can’t remember...
do you guys think Maria keeps notes?
04-12-2017, 07:48 PM
The reading I had with her I actually thought she was good, a little bit hit and miss with certain things but more hit than anything.

I just re-listened back to the reading I had with her and she as well as quite a few other readers feel i'll have contact from a certain someone who will even say they've missed me, before the end of this month but we shall see as it's not looking likely but I could be surprised.

She also said i'll meet someone that's got a very different energy and is very connected to music and even plays the guitar or had guitar lessons around the end of November and I have indeed met this person.
She said we will be meeting up more December time and if all goes as planned then that will be happening this weekend as predicted.

I have to say as well that she was very honest for me and didn't feel that I would re-connect with an old flame but I will still hear from him - though many other readers have said the opposite, I would believe it just as much if we didn't have a reunion as if we did.

But again i'll have to see since some have been told it won't happen only to find it does and vise versa and even she said she hopes she's wrong because she feels he still loves me but i've got someone better coming in. - (she's def opinionated but with good intention I feel).

Have to say that her and DD are the main readers (who I can think of right now at least) that have picked up he's being used and taken for a fool but is only realizing that now. Every psychic i've spoken to about this has said it won't last (even myself and mutual friends.. probably even he knows this deep down too as well) but each reading has been slightly different as to why not but it's definitely become more clear now.

I don't know about her keeping notes but I am tempted to have a reading with her again and see if her predictions stay the same or not as anything can happen in between readings as we know.
05-12-2017, 05:39 PM
(04-12-2017 05:29 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  I have readings with Maria a couple of times.
She hasn’t got good reviews on here, but for me her some predictions have come to pass, but they were not ways exactly what she told me, so hit and miss.
She told me the guy in a question, he would come forward but he wasn’t a right person for me, She strongly told me that. And also she said the guy would contact me different number.
When she told me that I thought it would not definitely happen. But he used another phone to contact me for a reason.

In her readings she never changed predictions for me and she picked up the situations very personal things. I wondered I have told her things in a first reading.... ?? But can’t remember...
do you guys think Maria keeps notes?

Hi Summer777, yes I've been told by an ex reader that ATA do keep notes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Maria RubyWine2 4 207 02-11-2017 10:27 AM
Last Post: Summer777