Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changing your predictions
27-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Changing your predictions
When I first started having readings, I had a few saying that my ex wouldnt be back, but nowadays I never get told that. Ive been thinking that maybe these readers weren't wrong at the time, but now I've changed everything with my attitude thanks to the guidance ive been getting, so when they pick up his energy, things are different than when they were when we first broke up. I hope that made sense, its late, ive had a few drinks lol Confused but i keep getting told that i will stop my ex coming back / delay things if i act a certain way, or do certain things, as im sure a lot of you have been told, so that means you can also change things the other way too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2011, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2011 01:15 PM by flamered.)
RE: Changing your predictions
You bring up some important points. I think firstly empowerment and growth..how can we learn, grow and empower ourselves to obtain the best potential outcome..
And yes predictions seem to alter..because we might grow and change and or so might the other person..
And I think the other thing is being open to fluidity, change and not remaining fixed, nothing stays the same..I think Muffin's story is a positive example of that when an unexpected meeting brings a possible new future into the mix..

I think the other key which I have learnt from this forum is natural' remaining natural..taking guidance which doesn't give blisters!!!!!! and a little trial and error with laughter (but obviously trying to avoid behaviour patterns or attitudes which trip up!!!!)

Lastly as in my case it may be exterior obstacles that also change and alter, delay..predictions..
27-09-2011, 05:26 PM
RE: Changing your predictions
John Healey also says - he is only as good as the people he reads for. Meaning you put the effort in too, then if you do he is able to help you change and move towards reaching your goal.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why are readings changing Fortune 10 1,967 11-07-2012 12:00 AM
Last Post: Sapphire