Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Experiences from psychic readings
19-08-2017, 12:41 PM
Experiences from psychic readings
Hi there,

This is my first post here however I've used this site on and off over the past few years as guidance on various psychics and predictions. I've had many many readings on Psychic Sofa and I've experienced that addictive cycle very often of ringing different psychics just to reassure myself that a person is "coming back" or using the same psychic again and again so I can track the progression. Some psychics seem to change their story and others stick to the same thing... it's actually never happened though I've found that sometimes the validations have just been incredible. I absolutely love those readings that can go deep into a person's energy as I can sense energy but I can't do it for my own situations as I'm personally involved. It can help to explain why I feel a certain way about someone.

I've been through many times of hopelessness and feeling completely dependent on the idea of a man coming back. But in time I realised I had OCD and I saw that this was a cycle- it's a form of addiction. I've always clung on in romantic connections. I was also raised in codependency and since the majority of our subconscious beliefs are formed in childhood I realised why I was attracting people who were vibing the same energy. We are energy and we will attract what we are vibing. I'm not so bitter about the amount of money I've spent because I've realised at the time I needed that "fix" so I understand it and I know it's very much about discipline. I do still have readings but they're more out of interest and entertainment (I haven't found many psychics who can go deep enough for me) and sometimes through wanting a "fix" but I can see it for what it is.

Through the readings I've had (I first started looking for guidance after meeting someone who was apparently a soul connection- it turned my life upside down), I can say there IS one who has connected in a way that no other has. This isn't so much about advertising but I did want to point people who may really need help in the direction of someone who will connect deeply to your energy and help you to shift.

Her name is Evelyn Lee and she's an Empath Psychic Medium. Very few people understand what an Empath is- they are telepathic on every level and become you- your thoughts, feelings, subconscious beliefs, unconscious fears... I've worked with her for a long time and I've not had another reading or sesssion that has impacted me in the same way. I've had predictions that have happened with her though timing has been out, some haven't, and some were actually for other people connected to me!

I know this forum is mainly a place to discuss different readings you've had and whether predictions have come to pass. I remember that when I first started having readings I was completely obsessed with the idea of this "soul connection" coming back but of course I wasn't living. I was always in my head thinking about him, wondering what he was doing, whether he was thinking about me- I needed readings to fuel my obsession. In time I realised it was about bringing blocks and issues out of myself. Each time I became aware of certain patterns I would realise they no longer fitted with ME and so I would shift as I would let things go that didn't serve me. Life is about evolution. If you feel stuck then you know you're not living.

If you connect with this and you're wanting to grow then her work might be something you're drawn to. She's incredibly real, genuine and heart centred.

Yes, she can do photo readings if that's something you're interested in also.

I tried posting this thread with links but it flagged up as spam so I'm guessing you can't post websites. If you want her website feel free to message.

It's never about depending on someone else to give you a purpose or feel happy, loved and fulfilled. It's about US and how we feel about ourselves. A coach and a psychic can help but if you feel they are encouraging you to become dependent on them (I've read about it here and experienced it in the past) then you know to be worried!!

These are my findings from the readings I've had, I've been having them for about four years. Hope this helps anyone who might need it, any questions feel free to reply or PM me.

Lots of love <3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: Experiences from psychic readings
I hope that everyone has a lovely day today, and you all have happiness and love on this special family day Heart

I have booked a reading with Evelyn Lee, just waiting for her to get back to me sometime after today, as she obviously won't be doing readings today. This will be my last reading for a while, I can assure. I was tempted after M_L sent me a private message about her, had a look at her website and I feel that she will help and answer me with a few different topics on my mind for next year. I give up with trying get through to ATA readers, most are busy and you never know if you'll connect with them. It's just such a waste of money. I would like to try Evelyn, though, something tempts me about her. I just feel she will be a good reader, and I have seen on here from most reviews that she is good - I saw that many people say that they waste so much money and eventually go To Evelyn and regret all the money they've spent.

I just feel that if she is a true empath - as it states on her site - then this will help me tremendously, and get to the real nitty gritty, whereas with other readers, you still feel unsure. I am looking forward to my reading with her, and will update. Enjoy the rest of your day, all Smile
25-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Ps_user
I hope you will enjoy her reading.
She is very lovely however she tells you straightforward, doesn’t sugarcoat.
Her reading is like counselling to be honest, however it helps why it happens to you in your life. She reads you deep level about your childhood and personality etc... she also picks up people’s circumstances and personality too.
If you want to know about in the future, she might not tell you more details what will happen. So some people may not be satisfied with her reading I guess.

I was supposed to have a reading with her 30mins, but she read for me more. But she didn’t take charge.
Her reading was the almost same as Rudi and another private reader for me.
As always depends on connection, if you connect with her well it will be nice reading for you.
25-12-2017, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2017 08:50 PM by _ps_user_.)
(25-12-2017 07:30 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  Ps_user
Her reading is like counselling to be honest, however it helps why it happens to you in your life. She reads you deep level about your childhood and personality etc... she also picks up people’s circumstances and personality too.
If you want to know about in the future, she might not tell you more details what will happen. So some people may not be satisfied with her reading I guess.

I was supposed to have a reading with her 30mins, but she read for me more. But she didn’t take charge.
As always depends on connection, if you connect with her well it will be nice reading for you.

Thank you very much, I hope you've had a good day so far. That's exactly why I want to talk to her, I don't think other readers will really satisfy me and get to the core of things, like this lady will. I've told myself to try this lady and lay off the readings for a bit - I booked her today, as I ideally want to get hold of her by New Year, so I can kind of go into New Year knowing what's what and I think Evelyn Lee will give some non-sugarcoated advice. That is exactly what I'm looking for. Rudi I am so pleased with and he was fantastic for me, but she is an empath and I think she will truly explain things on a "deep" level, to me. I booked 30 mins, but have a feeling that I'd need at least an hr.
26-12-2017, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2017 02:05 AM by Pussycat87.)
(25-12-2017 08:49 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  

Thank you very much, I hope you've had a good day so far. That's exactly why I want to talk to her, I don't think other readers will really satisfy me and get to the core of things, like this lady will. I've told myself to try this lady and lay off the readings for a bit - I booked her today, as I ideally want to get hold of her by New Year, so I can kind of go into New Year knowing what's what and I think Evelyn Lee will give some non-sugarcoated advice. That is exactly what I'm looking for. Rudi I am so pleased with and he was fantastic for me, but she is an empath and I think she will truly explain things on a "deep" level, to me. I booked 30 mins, but have a feeling that I'd need at least an hr.

Hope everyone’s had a good Xmas day?

TBH ps_userI think it’s best to use your gut feeling where love is concerned. You probably know your ex boyfriends personality better than anyone. I was in a place where you were a few years ago, I got addicted to Psychics but I’ve learnt from my experience. I haven’t tried any of the newish ones discussed on here yet I can well believe they are every bit as phony as the older ones.
There’s every so often this wonder Psychic that’s discussed on here from : Jodie, John Healey, Andrea, Faith, Julie, Truthseer, Clint Denver and none of them have come up to scratch as being phenomenal. I don’t know anything about Evelyn Lee, but by the sounds of it you’ve made up your mind this reader is going to be the real deal before you’ve even tried her. We’re coming up to a new year so why not use this time as a new beginning for to move on. You know that your ex has deceived you so what’s the point of lining the Psychics pockets when you know the answer. In the end you will only get confused by too many readings. And don’t you think the readers will now know your story as it’s been posted all over here. So naturally they will say he’s a rotter, narcissist. Especially as a recommendation has come from this forum!

I wish you the best of luck.
26-12-2017, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2017 09:01 AM by _ps_user_.)
(26-12-2017 01:40 AM)Pussycat87 Wrote:  

TBH ps_userI think it’s best to use your gut feeling where love is concerned. You probably know your ex boyfriends personality better than anyone. I was in a place where you were a few years ago, I got addicted to Psychics but I’ve learnt from my experience. I haven’t tried any of the newish ones discussed on here yet I can well believe they are every bit as phony as the older ones.
There’s every so often this wonder Psychic that’s discussed on here from : Jodie, John Healey, Andrea, Faith, Julie, Truthseer, Clint Denver and none of them have come up to scratch as being phenomenal. I don’t know anything about Evelyn Lee, but by the sounds of it you’ve made up your mind this reader is going to be the real deal before you’ve even tried her. We’re coming up to a new year so why not use this time as a new beginning for to move on. You know that your ex has deceived you so what’s the point of lining the Psychics pockets when you know the answer. In the end you will only get confused by too many readings. And don’t you think the readers will now know your story as it’s been posted all over here. So naturally they will say he’s a rotter, narcissist. Especially as a recommendation has come from this forum!

Thank you, but as I said in the post above, it's not only in the matters of love, I want to talk to her about a few different things. I do want to speak to her about it a little, as she's an empath and M_L told me in a private message that this lady would be really good to get to the core of things about it. I don't think any psychic reader I've had so far has gone really in depth, M_L suggested her for me. I decided to have her instead of other psychics websites (which has few very genuine readers). I mentioned Rudi, as he has been the ONLY reader who got things right, even out of Amethyst, etc. Who are supposed to have rave reviews. I also did state (if you read my post properly), that I am trying to break the habit, so she would be my last reading - so I'm not going to lots of readers, I'm going to speak to her and that's it. I did state that I wanted to talk to her about a number of personal things stated above, family issues, personal issues (I was told that she goes to your childhood and goes in depth about your life from an early age - which is why I wanted to try her), for going into the new year, I didn't say it was all about love. But again, it's up to me if I want to have a reading about whatever I like. There are ladies on here who have been hurt and decieved, and they STILL go for readings online constantly, because they're lost and upset, whatever. There are ladies on here who have waited years and years for a man, but nobody says anything to them - as it's not anyone's business
27-12-2017, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2017 12:49 AM by Pussycat87.)
(26-12-2017 08:32 AM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  
(26-12-2017 01:40 AM)Pussycat87 Wrote:  

Thank you, but as I said in the post above, it's not only in the matters of love, I want to talk to her about a few different things. I do want to speak to her about it a little, as she's an empath and M_L told me in a private message that this lady would be really good to get to the core of things about it. I don't think any psychic reader I've had so far has gone really in depth, M_L suggested her for me. I decided to have her instead of other psychics websites (which has few very genuine readers). I mentioned Rudi, as he has been the ONLY reader who got things right, even out of Amethyst, etc. Who are supposed to have rave reviews. I also did state (if you read my post properly), that I am trying to break the habit, so she would be my last reading - so I'm not going to lots of readers, I'm going to speak to her and that's it. I did state that I wanted to talk to her about a number of personal things stated above, family issues, personal issues (I was told that she goes to your childhood and goes in depth about your life from an early age - which is why I wanted to try her), for going into the new year, I didn't say it was all about love. But again, it's up to me if I want to have a reading about whatever I like. There are ladies on here who have been hurt and decieved, and they STILL go for readings online constantly, because they're lost and upset, whatever. There are ladies on here who have waited years and years for a man, but nobody says anything to them - as it's not anyone's business

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be judgemental. There is a false review and thread about Evelyn Lee from Exeter on another forum. The member who started it has been branded a 'Fake'! It's down to you but just be careful. She could get info about you from here. I have nothing more to say. Happy Nee Year.
27-12-2017, 12:56 AM
I had a reading from Evelyn Lee and nothing and I mean nothing she said had came true. I was recommended to use her by ML and I honestly thought like yourself that this would be the best reading ever. I'm sorry to say but it wasn't.
27-12-2017, 01:10 AM
(27-12-2017 12:56 AM)Rosie Wrote:  I had a reading from Evelyn Lee and nothing and I mean nothing she said had came true. I was recommended to use her by ML and I honestly thought like yourself that this would be the best reading ever. I'm sorry to say but it wasn't.

I'm sorry she wasn't for you
27-12-2017, 11:01 AM
(27-12-2017 12:56 AM)Rosie Wrote:  I had a reading from Evelyn Lee and nothing and I mean nothing she said had came true. I was recommended to use her by ML and I honestly thought like yourself that this would be the best reading ever. I'm sorry to say but it wasn't.

M L also inboxed me month or 2 ago I thought it was highly suspicious..i could be wrong but I think she has come on here to pray on people with problems to drum up business for her friend ..or m L could be in fact be evelyn lee