Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Experiences from psychic readings
25-06-2018, 03:35 PM
RE: Experiences from psychic readings
Dear girl,

I am not Evelyn. I am concerned about your well being and trying to help you. When you cultivate this type of negative energy you will co tinue to draw it to you. I suggest taking a look at some of James Van Praagh’s courses on healing so you can move past depression which is a sign of soul unrest.

I can tell you are very young and unsettled by your reactions on this forum. A mature soul would never publically attack someone for attention.

Please take care of yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2018, 03:39 PM
(25-06-2018 03:35 PM)arialightworker Wrote:  Dear girl,

I am not Evelyn. I am concerned about your well being and trying to help you. When you cultivate this type of negative energy you will co tinue to draw it to you. I suggest taking a look at some of James Van Praagh’s courses on healing so you can move past depression which is a sign of soul unrest.

I can tell you are very young and unsettled by your reactions on this forum. A mature soul would never publically attack someone for attention.

If you're not Evelyn then you're a crap reader as you clearly can't pick up on my reading with her and really it's none of your business, you may try to intimidate others who give bad reviews of yourself, but you won't stop me from posting on here my experiences.
I'd suggest you do something as well. I won't say what, as its unsavoury and we need to keep as polite on the forum as possible. Please stop contacting me Evelyn, it's stalkerish and really quite creepy. I don't like you and I think you're a very unpleasant reader. I don't want anything to do with you, you did make things seem really hopeless for me and I was very low for a while after my reading.
25-06-2018, 09:39 PM

Hi, not sure who you are but saying what you said to Virgo is extremely offensive. I have no idea why you are saying such horrible things. Please can you leave her alone as your comments are not on. Thanks
25-06-2018, 10:04 PM
(25-06-2018 09:39 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  

Hi, not sure who you are but saying what you said to Virgo is extremely offensive. I have no idea why you are saying such horrible things. Please can you leave her alone as your comments are not on. Thanks

Thanks, I appreciate that