Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Experiences from psychic readings
27-12-2017, 11:58 AM
RE: Experiences from psychic readings
(27-12-2017 11:01 AM)Rachel212 Wrote:  
(27-12-2017 12:56 AM)Rosie Wrote:  I had a reading from Evelyn Lee and nothing and I mean nothing she said had came true. I was recommended to use her by ML and I honestly thought like yourself that this would be the best reading ever. I'm sorry to say but it wasn't.

M L also inboxed me month or 2 ago I thought it was highly suspicious..i could be wrong but I think she has come on here to pray on people with problems to drum up business for her friend ..or m L could be in fact be evelyn lee

Hi Rachel, yes I do advertise Evelyn’s work massively because it changed my life. Most recently I recommended her to my boss and it completely exceeded his expectations. He had never had a psychic reading before so he didn’t know what to expect..

I suggest her work particularly to people whose experiences are similar to mine. I know how it feels to feel like you can’t move on from someone- I’ve been in that position twice and I put my life on hold for people who had no idea how to value me.

Naturally there will be some who are suspicious such as yourself. I’ve found that those who are receptive and with whom she resonates have come forward, particularly HSP’s and Empaths.

If you are only looking for predictions then she will not be for you as predictions are only part of a reading and it’s not her predictions that have helped me. For that you may want to specifically look for a reputable fortune teller.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2017, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2017 01:16 PM by RubyWine2.)
(27-12-2017 11:58 AM)M*L Wrote:  
(27-12-2017 11:01 AM)Rachel212 Wrote:  
(27-12-2017 12:56 AM)Rosie Wrote:  I had a reading from Evelyn Lee and nothing and I mean nothing she said had came true. I was recommended to use her by ML and I honestly thought like yourself that this would be the best reading ever. I'm sorry to say but it wasn't.

M L also inboxed me month or 2 ago I thought it was highly suspicious..i could be wrong but I think she has come on here to pray on people with problems to drum up business for her friend ..or m L could be in fact be evelyn lee

Hi Rachel, yes I do advertise Evelyn’s work massively because it changed my life. Most recently I recommended her to my boss and it completely exceeded his expectations. He had never had a psychic reading before so he didn’t know what to expect..

I suggest her work particularly to people whose experiences are similar to mine. I know how it feels to feel like you can’t move on from someone- I’ve been in that position twice and I put my life on hold for people who had no idea how to value me.

Naturally there will be some who are suspicious such as yourself. I’ve found that those who are receptive and with whom she resonates have come forward, particularly HSP’s and Empaths.

If you are only looking for predictions then she will not be for you ats predictions are only part of a reading and it’s not her predictions that have helped me. For that you may want to specifically look for a reputable fortune teller.

M*L ~ That was the reason why I didn’t take up your pm recommendation to go to Evelyn Lee re: your message sent at the beginning of November. It was because I am really looking for fortune telling if I’m honest. I’m not really bothered about the reasons why my ex husband left me for another woman.

I had read that EL is mainly involved with councelling and peeps say they haven’t had predictions. What other readers have managed to get although preds haven’t come through - is my ex was bored, self-centred and I’ve spoilt him to where he doesn’t appreciate me.

I’m going to quit having readings in the future. I’m going to try Rudi, after that maybe limit myself to one a month then quit that way. (Rather like quitting smoking.) Lol!

Ideally I would love to find a genuine fortune teller not an empath or light worker etc. as I don’t want counselling. I’m still open to any genuine recommendations. Rather tempted to try Gypsy Acora in Plymouth although it’s about 50 miles away from me.
27-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Hope you all had a nice Christmas xx
27-12-2017, 01:56 PM
(27-12-2017 01:14 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  Hope you all had a nice Christmas xx

Thank you, and I hope you did, too. Sorry that your wish didn't come through for Christmas so far Heart xx
27-12-2017, 05:40 PM
(27-12-2017 01:56 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  

Thank you, and I hope you did, too. Sorry that your wish didn't come through for Christmas so far Heart xx

I hope 2018 will find you a new guy who will treat you right Heart xx
27-12-2017, 06:25 PM
(27-12-2017 05:40 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  
(27-12-2017 01:56 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  

I hope 2018 will find you a new guy who will treat you right Heart xx

Thank you very much xx
28-12-2017, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2017 03:21 PM by _ps_user_.)
I had my reading with Evelyn today. She is fantastic - explained situations well and I love her style. She fills in the details and nitty gritty. She covered a range of subjects, confirmed some of what I already knew, also. She bought someone in through spirit for me, too. This will be my last reading for a while, I'm really pleased with her reading. Thought she was clever in what she picked up, even in our emails, she picked up my feelings. Amazed. Went 20mins over the original reading time, and she didn't mind
28-12-2017, 06:26 PM
I must try her .She sounds good .
28-12-2017, 08:53 PM
I had a reading from Evelyn a few months ago, she went over time for me too. Only one prediction which is still pending. Was good at getting inside my ex's head and did validate some things about him but i was not blown away by her. Each to their own, some probably connect better with her than others. Will update if prediction comes through. Worth a call i think x
28-12-2017, 10:33 PM
I have been meaning to have a reading with Evelyn Lee as she was recommended to me by a member. She's on my list. I don't have many readings now and won't use phone company psychics with the exception of Melody/Estelle a couple of months ago.

I found her reading to be very precise, if not spot on. I have had so many other readings before from companies like Psychic Sofa, Ask The Answer, The Circle, Psychic Today. Michelle Knights, Elizabeth Rose, in the past that was rubbish.

Melody/Estelle was able to give me some clarity in the past as well as happening events at the time which actually shocked me. I never imagined I would say this but an event over Christmas concerning my husband actually happened that she predicted around this time. This again was sudden, unexpected...

Will definitely give her a call again. Other predictions are pending which are not love related...