Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Experiences from psychic readings
28-12-2017, 10:56 PM
RE: Experiences from psychic readings
(28-12-2017 08:53 PM)anya131 Wrote:  I had a reading from Evelyn a few months ago, she went over time for me too. Only one prediction which is still pending. Was good at getting inside my ex's head and did validate some things about him but i was not blown away by her. Each to their own, some probably connect better with her than others. Will update if prediction comes through. Worth a call i think x

I agree, each to their own, and some may be good to some, and crap to others. We all connect differently. For me, she was amazing. Unfortunately, she told me what I already knew, but I'm glad - she is very honest and I respect her for that. She broached upon a few different topics, full of information
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2017, 10:57 PM
(28-12-2017 10:33 PM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  I have been meaning to have a reading with Evelyn Lee as she was recommended to me by a member. She's on my list. I don't have many readings now and won't use phone company psychics with the exception of Melody/Estelle a couple of months ago.

I found her reading to be very precise, if not spot on. I have had so many other readings before from companies like Psychic Sofa, Ask The Answer, The Circle, Psychic Today. Michelle Knights, Elizabeth Rose, in the past that was rubbish.

Melody/Estelle was able to give me some clarity in the past as well as happening events at the time which actually shocked me. I never imagined I would say this but an event over Christmas concerning my husband actually happened that she predicted around this time. This again was sudden, unexpected...

Will definitely give her a call again. Other predictions are pending which are not love related...

Does she have her own website? I tried looking for one in the past, to no avail
28-12-2017, 11:10 PM
(28-12-2017 10:57 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  
(28-12-2017 10:33 PM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  I have been meaning to have a reading with Evelyn Lee as she was recommended to me by a member. She's on my list. I don't have many readings now and won't use phone company psychics with the exception of Melody/Estelle a couple of months ago.

I found her reading to be very precise, if not spot on. I have had so many other readings before from companies like Psychic Sofa, Ask The Answer, The Circle, Psychic Today. Michelle Knights, Elizabeth Rose, in the past that was rubbish.

Melody/Estelle was able to give me some clarity in the past as well as happening events at the time which actually shocked me. I never imagined I would say this but an event over Christmas concerning my husband actually happened that she predicted around this time. This again was sudden, unexpected...

Will definitely give her a call again. Other predictions are pending which are not love related...

She used to have a website but I don’t think it’s active anymore.

You can find her Facebook profile under Melody Rose. The username is melody.innervision
28-12-2017, 11:17 PM
(28-12-2017 11:10 PM)M*L Wrote:  
(28-12-2017 10:57 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  

She used to have a website but I don’t think it’s active anymore.

You can find her Facebook profile under Melody Rose. The username is melody.innervision

I found her on Psychic Today. She's on there quite consistently I've noticed.
28-12-2017, 11:51 PM
Thanks guys.

M_L, thanks ever so much for recommending Evelyn to me, very pleased Big Grin
29-12-2017, 12:42 AM
Psychic Melody is an excellent reader. I used to have readings with her on The Circle a few years ago. She has brought messages from my mother in spirit. And I received validations from her guides that she could not possibly have known.
29-12-2017, 12:52 AM
Is there any other way of contacting Melody other than FB?
29-12-2017, 07:37 AM
(29-12-2017 12:52 AM)Rosie Wrote:  Is there any other way of contacting Melody other than FB?

The only way I know of that you can contact Melody is through Psychic Today. Very occasionally she reads on PS as Estelle. Not seen her logged on there for ages. I didn’t even know she reads on FB!

PS User ~ I’m glad you had a good reading with Evelyn Lee!
29-12-2017, 11:11 AM
(28-12-2017 11:51 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  Thanks guys.

M_L, thanks ever so much for recommending Evelyn to me, very pleased Big Grin

I’m so glad it helped you, she restored my faith after going round in circles having reading after shitty reading. Rudi I found honest but I still didn’t get the answers I needed.

Melody/Estelle- I had many readings with her back in 2014 when she was on Psychic Sofa. I found her incredible at the time but none of her predictions happened apart from me working briefly in a shopping centre environment and I found out her validations were incorrect. She seems to have worked for some people though so if you speak to her I hope it’s a positive experience for you Heart
29-12-2017, 12:04 PM
RubyWine2- thank you! Heart

M_L: I feel the exact same about my reading with Rudi. He was the only one on the sofa who got things right, but not enough information like Evelyn Lee gave me. She also covered a few things for me, and made them all link together.

Evelyn Lee is good for finding out someone's intentions, feelings, why they are how they are, and she also does remote viewing and looks at you and the person in questions future by linking energies in like, 5 years down the line - what's likely to happen. Very clever. She told me what paths I can choose to go down and what's honestly best for me, but said it's my choice, gave me warnings of what could happen and I appreciate that. £22.50 is well worth it