Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Experiences from psychic readings
29-12-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: Experiences from psychic readings
Had my first reading with Rudi this morning. He picked up on issues around me and my ex without probing. There were a couple of things I was upset about, however, I'll wait and see if he's right when my ex who's abroad with his lady returns.

He is blunt and to the point, doesn't sugar coat, or agree with other readers, so time will tell.

Overall I have to say I'm impressed as I felt I was being told the truth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2017, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2017 05:54 PM by _ps_user_.)
(29-12-2017 01:55 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  Had my first reading with Rudi this morning. He picked up on issues around me and my ex without probing. There were a couple of things I was upset about, however, I'll wait and see if he's right when my ex who's abroad with his lady returns.

He is blunt and to the point, doesn't sugar coat, or agree with other readers, so time will tell.

He's fantastic. May I ask if he gave good news about when your ex returns from his holiday ?

I didn't say anything up til now, as other people on here have been advising me to stop having so many readings - and now I'm stopping readings for a while. However, I did have a reading with Hamilton on boxing day. Hamilton was amazing on picking up dates of events significant that no other reader has done yet. I wanted to try Hamilton as he was recommended to me and I saw good reviews about him, also I heard he really goes deep into the situation and picks up significant detail. He did say the opposite to Evelyn Lee, though. He says that the guy in question does have feelings for me, I tried to say I didn't agree and he was adamant. I don't believe that at all. Hamilton tried to also blame things on me quite a bit and say that the reasons for all the crap that's gone on is because I have hurt him. Made me feel a bit guilty and bad. He was quite blunt and snappy, "what do you want?", "the name would help", "didn't you listen to me?", but he did get details of dates correct. He did say that this guy is a control freak, and that there would be alot of yo-yo treatment til March time. I was given contact next Wednesday, 5 days from now. Told to go with the flow and not put all of my eggs in one basket, not worry and get upset so much about the situation, as it'll get my confidence low and me depressed, (which is what it's been doing). He basically said that that there is unfinished business between the 2 of us, and in order to fix things, we have to both move on and leave the past in the past, but we must communicate clearly. Hamilton said that this guy talks to other women, but cannot move on from me and has feelings for me, so talking with other women doesn't work. I don't think that Hamilton would ever say what he wants me to hear, I just am more inclined to believe El. Like she says, the best thing I can do is move on, and I have better opportunities and can start living again - if I choose to go down the route and keep in contact with this man, he will really mess things up for me. She was brutal and said in her remote viewing that if I were to fall pregnant with this man, that he wouldn't be one to stick around. I really appreciate her for warning me. It's so easy to get into the habit of having constant readings, I have now stopped after EL's reading. I really hope that ladies out there in a similar situation to me also break the habit and have a happy, healthy 2018 (men also, who are low and reading this)

Sorry for the long post, I just like to leave a full comment for others who are in my position to read, and I believe Hamilton is good to some degree. He sure seems popular
29-12-2017, 06:27 PM
(29-12-2017 03:14 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  
(29-12-2017 01:55 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  Had my first reading with Rudi this morning. He picked up on issues around me and my ex without probing. There were a couple of things I was upset about, however, I'll wait and see if he's right when my ex who's abroad with his lady returns.

He's fantastic. May I ask if he gave good news about when your ex returns from his holiday ?

I didn't say anything up til now, as other people on here have been advising me to stop having so many readings - and now I'm stopping readings for a while. However, I did have a reading with Hamilton on boxing day. Hamilton was amazing on picking up dates of events significant that no other reader has done yet. I wanted to try Hamilton as he was recommended to me and I saw good reviews about him, also I heard he really goes deep into the situation and picks up significant detail. He did say the opposite to Evelyn Lee, though. He says that the guy in question does have feelings for me, I tried to say I didn't agree and he was adamant. I don't believe that at all. Hamilton tried to also blame things on me quite a bit and say that the reasons for all the crap that's gone on is because I have hurt him. Made me feel a bit guilty and bad. He was quite blunt and snappy, "what do you want?", "the name would help", "didn't you listen to me?", but he did get details of dates correct. He did say that this guy is a control freak, and that there would be alot of yo-yo treatment til March time. I was given contact next Wednesday, 5 days from now. Told to go with the flow and not put all of my eggs in one basket, not worry and get upset so much about the situation, as it'll get my confidence low and me depressed, (which is what it's been doing). He basically said that that there is unfinished business between the 2 of us, and in order to fix things, we have to both move on and leave the past in the past, but we must communicate clearly. Hamilton said that this guy talks to other women, but cannot move on from me and has feelings for me, so talking with other women doesn't work. I don't think that Hamilton would ever say what he wants me to hear, I just am more inclined to believe El. Like she says, the best thing I can do is move on, and I have better opportunities and can start living again - if I choose to go down the route and keep in contact with this man, he will really mess things up for me. She was brutal and said in her remote viewing that if I were to fall pregnant with this man, that he wouldn't be one to stick around. I really appreciate her for warning me. It's so easy to get into the habit of having constant readings, I have now stopped after EL's reading. I really hope that ladies out there in a similar situation to me also break the habit and have a happy, healthy 2018 (men also, who are low and reading this)

Sorry for the long post, I just like to leave a full comment for others who are in my position to read, and I believe Hamilton is good to some degree. He sure seems popular

It wasn’t particularly good news for my part, although I appreciate Rudi’s honesty.

I’m a way its-given me the motivation to put closure to my ex and move on and look for someone else.

Just wish other readers had been more honest. I do believe Rudi’s reading as opposed to other readers I’ve used. With the exception of Grace Marie, Hamilton, Amie Rose and Christine-Anne who gave similar predictions to Rudi.

It’s not a shock to me as I knew deep down my ex has gone for good. Think I was just burying my head in the sand.
29-12-2017, 06:59 PM
(29-12-2017 06:27 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  
(29-12-2017 03:14 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  

It wasn’t particularly good news for my part, although I appreciate Rudi’s honesty.

I’m a way its-given me the motivation to put closure to my ex and move on and look for someone else.

Just wish other readers had been more honest. I do believe Rudi’s reading as opposed to other readers I’ve used. With the exception of Grace Marie, Hamilton, Amie Rose and Christine-Anne who gave similar predictions to Rudi.

It’s not a shock to me as I knew deep down my ex has gone for good. Think I was just burying my head in the sand.

I'm really sorry to hear that it's bad news. I respect Rudi alot and think he has a gift, for being one of the few to get things right for you and I about our love situations. Him, EL and Jackie off of ATA are the 3 who I felt were best about this. That's why I went to so many readers, to find the few genuine ones.

I really hope that you get to move on to someone who deserves you, you seem such a sweet lady and I am very sorry for what happened to you. I hope 2018 brings you more closure and motivation to keep your head high Heart
29-12-2017, 08:11 PM
Thank you PS - User for your kind words. Heart xx
29-12-2017, 09:02 PM
(29-12-2017 08:11 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  Thank you PS - User for your kind words. Heart xx

You're welcome Smile xx
29-12-2017, 09:46 PM
(28-12-2017 03:20 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  I had my reading with Evelyn today. She is fantastic - explained situations well and I love her style. She fills in the details and nitty gritty. She covered a range of subjects, confirmed some of what I already knew, also. She bought someone in through spirit for me, too. This will be my last reading for a while, I'm really pleased with her reading. Thought she was clever in what she picked up, even in our emails, she picked up my feelings. Amazed. Went 20mins over the original reading time, and she didn't mind

Did Evelyn Lee give you free minutes for you to post that review???? DodgyDodgy
29-12-2017, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2017 10:33 PM by _ps_user_.)
(29-12-2017 09:46 PM)witchespotion Wrote:  
(28-12-2017 03:20 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  I had my reading with Evelyn today. She is fantastic - explained situations well and I love her style. She fills in the details and nitty gritty. She covered a range of subjects, confirmed some of what I already knew, also. She bought someone in through spirit for me, too. This will be my last reading for a while, I'm really pleased with her reading. Thought she was clever in what she picked up, even in our emails, she picked up my feelings. Amazed. Went 20mins over the original reading time, and she didn't mind

Nope.. I can assure you that I have my own opinion and post the truth Big GrinWink If I believed that EL is crap, I'd have no hold backs in posting what I felt. Enjoy your evening.
30-12-2017, 11:16 AM
(29-12-2017 10:32 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  

Nope.. I can assure you that I have my own opinion and post the truth Big GrinWink If I believed that EL is crap, I'd have no hold backs in posting what I felt. Enjoy your evening.

Think you are all being conned by marketing ploy - look at user names using under score (s)!!
30-12-2017, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2017 11:22 AM by _ps_user_.)
(30-12-2017 11:16 AM)OscarP Wrote:  
(29-12-2017 10:32 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  

Think you are all being conned by marketing ploy - look at user names using under score (s)!!

Haha believe what you want Big Grin why is it that suddenly when I've praised EL, everyone is turning on me? EL gave me some really bad news. Trust me, if I didn't like what she said, surely I'd say, "no, it's a load of crap"? I wanted her to be so wrong, and she wasn't. She bought people in through spirit for me, explained many different topics of career I'm interested in, and other life situations that I understood well. Try her yourself, instead of believing the "conning" you're being told that EL is not genuine? Rudi also was good for me, is he a con artist ? This forum is to air our opinions. If EL was crap, and whoever else, I'd tell the truth.. Witchespotion has no leg to stand on, when he has a reputation of - 8 Big Grin