Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Experiences from psychic readings
31-12-2017, 01:14 AM
RE: Experiences from psychic readings
Talking about empathic psychics I tried Gabriella 4208 on p sofa a couple of weeks ago. Gabriella picked up on my situation quickly and accurately, was spot on with my feelings and of those people involved and given me guidance and a pathway to follow. Has given prediction with the time frame. She is non-judgemental, she picks up your situation and her advice which was good on what's the best route to take.

She's often waiting and I don't know why because she was great for me. I imagine she's not one of the pushy ones and tells people as it is.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2017, 11:39 AM
(30-12-2017 11:20 AM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  
(30-12-2017 11:16 AM)OscarP Wrote:  
(29-12-2017 10:32 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  
(29-12-2017 09:46 PM)witchespotion Wrote:  
(28-12-2017 03:20 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  I had my reading with Evelyn today. She is fantastic - explained situations well and I love her style. She fills in the details and nitty gritty. She covered a range of subjects, confirmed some of what I already knew, also. She bought someone in through spirit for me, too. This will be my last reading for a while, I'm really pleased with her reading. Thought she was clever in what she picked up, even in our emails, she picked up my feelings. Amazed. Went 20mins over the original reading time, and she didn't mind

Did Evelyn Lee give you free minutes for you to post that review???? DodgyDodgy

Nope.. I can assure you that I have my own opinion and post the truth Big GrinWink If I believed that EL is crap, I'd have no hold backs in posting what I felt. Enjoy your evening.

Think you are all being conned by marketing ploy - look at user names using under score (s)!!

Haha believe what you want Big Grin why is it that suddenly when I've praised EL, everyone is turning on me? EL gave me some really bad news. Trust me, if I didn't like what she said, surely I'd say, "no, it's a load of crap"? I wanted her to be so wrong, and she wasn't. She bought people in through spirit for me, explained many different topics of career I'm interested in, and other life situations that I understood well. Try her yourself, instead of believing the "conning" you're being told that EL is not genuine? Rudi also was good for me, is he a con artist ? This forum is to air our opinions. If EL was crap, and whoever else, I'd tell the truth.. Witchespotion has no leg to stand on, when he has a reputation of - 8 Big Grin

hold your horses i’m not saying eve is a fake just saying she’s just an average reader like many on phones who’s selling her biz on here & other forums. let’s face it she’s been on here inboxing members quite desperately since she’s joined looking for vulnerable people who will buy int this & not even been marketing herself v well even posting her reviews. either ml is stupid or she thinks peeps on here are. i believe you have genuinely been taken for a ride. fair enough if you want to but others here may fall for this marketing ploy.
your review means little becos you been praising every single reader on ps only to find they got it all embarrassingly wrong, your judgement is impaired. So how many people had readings i wonder based on your reviews? yes, eve lee got your circumstances right becos the whole forum heard your tale. even when you booked a reading with eve you let everyone know about and don’t spose she had that many bookings so knew your story right away. probably you gave a lot away when ml (eve lee) inboxed you too.
Appy new year SmileSmile
31-12-2017, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2017 12:14 PM by Summer777.)
I don’t know Eve Lee is in this forums or not.
I also doubted she might have been advertising herself.
But i can say I had a reading with her ( I didn’t write in this forum I was going to have a reading with her) and she picked up my situations and described people’s personality, circumstances and habits amazingly.
She pointed out my personal issues but at the time I wasn’t really sure but later on what she told me about my childhood I certainly realise what my issues and going circles. And she guided me how I break the circle which I have to learn in my life.
And I had another private readers and they told me almost same things.
I am sure she is much better than readers who tell you fairytales.
31-12-2017, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2017 12:57 PM by _ps_user_.)
(31-12-2017 11:39 AM)witchespotion Wrote:  
(29-12-2017 09:46 PM)witchespotion Wrote:  Did Evelyn Lee give you free minutes for you to post that review???? DodgyDodgy

Nope.. I can assure you that I have my own opinion and post the truth Big GrinWink If I believed that EL is crap, I'd have no hold backs in posting what I felt. Enjoy your evening.

Think you are all being conned by marketing ploy - look at user names using under score (s)!!

Haha believe what you want Big Grin why is it that suddenly when I've praised EL, everyone is turning on me? EL gave me some really bad news. Trust me, if I didn't like what she said, surely I'd say, "no, it's a load of crap"? I wanted her to be so wrong, and she wasn't. She bought people in through spirit for me, explained many different topics of career I'm interested in, and other life situations that I understood well. Try her yourself, instead of believing the "conning" you're being told that EL is not genuine? Rudi also was good for me, is he a con artist ? This forum is to air our opinions. If EL was crap, and whoever else, I'd tell the truth.. Witchespotion has no leg to stand on, when he has a reputation of - 8 Big Grin

hold your horses i’m not saying eve is a fake just saying she’s just an average reader like many on phones who’s selling her biz on here & other forums. let’s face it she’s been on here inboxing members quite desperately since she’s joined looking for vulnerable people who will buy int this & not even been marketing herself v well even posting her reviews. either ml is stupid or she thinks peeps on here are. i believe you have genuinely been taken for a ride. fair enough if you want to but others here may fall for this marketing ploy.
your review means little becos you been praising every single reader on ps only to find they got it all embarrassingly wrong, your judgement is impaired. So how many people had readings i wonder based on your reviews? yes, eve lee got your circumstances right becos the whole forum heard your tale. even when you booked a reading with eve you let everyone know about and don’t spose she had that many bookings so knew your story right away. probably you gave a lot away when ml (eve lee) inboxed you too.
Appy new year SmileSmile

I don't believe that M_L is actually Evelyn Lee. Even if EL has been snooping on these forums, she got very intricate details right which I did not post on the forums. And as I keep saying over and over, she got matters not only about love right, she bought someone in through spirit quite personal to me, got other details right about circumstances with me and my family, the other issues - that she wouldn't get just from reading what I post on the forums. And yes I did post my circumstances on here, like a few ladies who post their circumstances with their man - why did I do it? Because ALL psychics EXCEPT Rudi, Jackie and EL did NOT get the circumstances right. They are very wrong, conning vulnerable ladies and telling them that he is coming back, he loves you, he wants you and nobody else, etc. They were ALL wrong. I am just helping other ladies (and men), who are in a similar position, going to the "good" psychics who got it oh so wrong. If you want to waste your money on the "good psychics", be my guest - 8 reputation. But I will post whatever I like. I think it's right to post that almost all of the psychics kept me hanging on and fed me what wasn't the truth (like most other ladies/men) - when there are some hidden gems like Rudi, EL, Jackie who tell the absolute truth and save people money and getting their hearts broken.

I just think it's very wrong. There are some ladies on here who have been told for over a couple of years that their man would come back. You'd say that the lady is silly and should move on, but a genuine psychic who has someone's heart at interest would tell the lady to move on and it's not good news. EL deserves the recognition, and you came on and started your sarcastic posts because I posted how good she is? Others on here have also said how good she is?
31-12-2017, 01:00 PM
(29-12-2017 09:46 PM)witchespotion Wrote:  Did Evelyn Lee give you free minutes for you to post that review???? DodgyDodgy

Appy new year SmileSmile

My name is Shabana, not Eve. If you search for Evelyn’s business page on Facebook you’ll find it under Realm to Realm with details and testimonials and with myself as one of the admin.

To be honest it’s a bit difficult to not laugh at your posts since you’ve posted previously on here about being fucked. If a psychic predicted it though then awesome Cool

Appy new year too Smile
31-12-2017, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2017 03:24 PM by Libra Loxie.)
(31-12-2017 12:39 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  
(29-12-2017 10:32 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  Nope.. I can assure you that I have my own opinion and post the truth Big GrinWink If I believed that EL is crap, I'd have no hold backs in posting what I felt. Enjoy your evening.

Appy new year SmileSmile

I don't believe that M_L is actually Evelyn Lee. Even if EL has been snooping on these forums, she got very intricate details right which I did not post on the forums. And as I keep saying over and over, she got matters not only about love right, she bought someone in through spirit quite personal to me, got other details right about circumstances with me and my family, the other issues - that she wouldn't get just from reading what I post on the forums. And yes I did post my circumstances on here, like a few ladies who post their circumstances with their man - why did I do it? Because ALL psychics EXCEPT Rudi, Jackie and EL did NOT get the circumstances right. They are very wrong, conning vulnerable ladies and telling them that he is coming back, he loves you, he wants you and nobody else, etc. They were ALL wrong. I am just helping other ladies (and men), who are in a similar position, going to the "good" psychics who got it oh so wrong. If you want to waste your money on the "good psychics", be my guest - 8 reputation. But I will post whatever I like. I think it's right to post that almost all of the psychics kept me hanging on and fed me what wasn't the truth (like most other ladies/men) - when there are some hidden gems like Rudi, EL, Jackie who tell the absolute truth and save people money and getting their hearts broken.

I just think it's very wrong. There are some ladies on here who have been told for over a couple of years that their man would come back. You'd say that the lady is silly and should move on, but a genuine psychic who has someone's heart at interest would tell the lady to move on and it's not good news. EL deserves the recognition, and you came on and started your sarcastic posts because I posted how good she is? Others on here have also said how good she is?

I'm not having a go at Evelyn Lee but think it's fair to say that some she has not connected with everyone. That's how it is with psychic readings, one size does not fit everyone. My only criticism with M*L was putting Evelyn testimonials on a public forum, for me that looked cheap and tacky which is probably the sole reason I was put off by Evelyn... I'm not doubting her ability as I have never tried her...

PS-User... I am sorry for what happened to you, you are obviously very vulnerable. But to say that readers on Psychic Sofa such as Tess and Lorna Max to name but a few are cons is wrong. You were indeed full of praise for Tess and Lorna, they got it wrong for you because you were probably very insistent that this man was for you. They obviously do not look on this forum to see what's what, and you were pretty harsh on Rudi, to begin with when he did give you the truth, indeed, put a negative review out there for him almost immediately... Oh, I agree with you, Jackie and Hamilton are very good and have been accurate for me.

That said, Tess and Lorna were instantly tuned in as always and very accurate and detailed... and for me, their predictions have come to fruition. Cons they are not - thank you. Have a nice New Year everyoneHeart
31-12-2017, 03:33 PM
(31-12-2017 03:16 PM)Libra Loxie Wrote:  
(31-12-2017 12:39 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  
(30-12-2017 11:16 AM)OscarP Wrote:  Think you are all being conned by marketing ploy - look at user names using under score (s)!!

Appy new year SmileSmile

I'm not having a go at Evelyn Lee but think it's fair to say that some she has not connected with everyone. That's how it is with psychic readings, one size does not fit everyone. My only criticism with M*L was putting Evelyn testimonials on a public forum, for me that looked cheap and tacky which is probably the sole reason I was put off by Evelyn... I'm not doubting her ability as I have never tried her...

PS-User... I am sorry for what happened to you, you are obviously very vulnerable. But to say that readers on Psychic Sofa such as Tess and Lorna Max to name but a few are cons is wrong. You were indeed full of praise for Tess and Lorna, they got it wrong for you because you were probably very insistent that this man was for you. They obviously do not look on this forum to see what's what, and you were pretty harsh on Rudi, to begin with when he did give you the truth, indeed, put a negative review out there for him almost immediately... Oh, I agree with you, Jackie and Hamilton are very good and have been accurate for me.

That said, Tess and Lorna were instantly tuned in as always and very accurate and detailed... and for me, their predictions have come to fruition. Cons they are not - thank you. Have a nice New Year everyoneHeart

I'm sorry, but I don't think that there's any excuse for the readers to have got it wrong. Lorna Max was confident and said she would tell me if the guy was a tool - he was and she didn't pick this up. Tess also did not pick this up. As you said - they aren't for everyone, and for me I won't be using them again as they got it so wrong. Just because Lorna Max and Tess were for you and you like them, I don't think that there's any excuse - I'm sorry. I was kept hanging on like most ladies are, and they got it so wrong. Tess said that this guy was genuine and had feelings for me - she was very wrong for me personally. I am not saying that Tess is wrong for everyone, but please don't tell me if she was right or wrong for me - I know who is right for me, and it's the 3 that I spoke of.

I was unfair on Rudi at the time, but I have apologised on the forums and to Rudi himself, so I don't think it's fair that you bring it up AGAIN. I admitted he was right and apologised. At the time, I did not believe him and thought I knew the guy, so I said I didn't feel that what Rudi was telling me was right. Less than a week later, I swallowed my words. At least I came on and admitted that I was wrong and apologised.
31-12-2017, 04:36 PM
Guys I honestly think clearly WP is bored and looking for some attention over the Christmas period so let's not entertain this?

We know who's right for us and what works indeed, some psychics better than others.

That's why I don't really try any others anymore and try to go private, however I did try Lorna (not Lorna max but the other one) who was good on PS and picked up things well and same with Tess as she's one of the very few who picked up on the person close to me being used and the affair.

I don't understand how some readers really pick up on the finer details like that like Tess and Hamilton and yet for others not as such, again simply must be a connection thing.

I will say I'm half tempted to try EL but I'm not so much interested about why things have happened the way they have as I know why and I'm over that.

I'm more looking for the year ahead and how 2018 could progress for me, so more predictions wise and what to look out for than details of the here and now.

The other half of me isn't having readings anymore for quite some time however and wants to just see how it goes.

But if EL really is good and she's good with predictions too, with a general reading then I'm certainly up for giving her a try.

As Libraloxie said, it would be unfair indeed to make any judgements without trying her yet.

I just don't want to try a reading with her if it's more validations than anything else as I already know mostly what's going on around me Smile

Anyway I wish you all a safe, happy and healthy new year ahead and as said before if what was predicted didn't come to fruition this year then maybe it will in 2018, it's not unheard of with readings for that to happen. Heart
31-12-2017, 05:18 PM
(31-12-2017 04:36 PM)MoonChild* Wrote:  Guys I honestly think clearly WP is bored and looking for some attention over the Christmas period so let's not entertain this?

We know who's right for us and what works indeed, some psychics better than others.

That's why I don't really try any others anymore and try to go private, however I did try Lorna (not Lorna max but the other one) who was good on PS and picked up things well and same with Tess as she's one of the very few who picked up on the person close to me being used and the affair.

I don't understand how some readers really pick up on the finer details like that like Tess and Hamilton and yet for others not as such, again simply must be a connection thing.

I will say I'm half tempted to try EL but I'm not so much interested about why things have happened the way they have as I know why and I'm over that.

I'm more looking for the year ahead and how 2018 could progress for me, so more predictions wise and what to look out for than details of the here and now.

The other half of me isn't having readings anymore for quite some time however and wants to just see how it goes.

But if EL really is good and she's good with predictions too, with a general reading then I'm certainly up for giving her a try.

As Libraloxie said, it would be unfair indeed to make any judgements without trying her yet.

I just don't want to try a reading with her if it's more validations than anything else as I already know mostly what's going on around me Smile

Anyway I wish you all a safe, happy and healthy new year ahead and as said before if what was predicted didn't come to fruition this year then maybe it will in 2018, it's not unheard of with readings for that to happen. Heart

I'd say that EL is good for predicting the new year and the possible routes you can take and what's to come up. She is extremely good at validating, but also gives predictions if that's what you're looking for. I would be honest and say you'd have to try her yourself, as she's not for everyone, and even though she's a bloody good empath, she might not be good at predictions - I wouldn't know. I only had a reading with her the other day, although a few others on here have said how good she is with predictions. I do believe though, that she's good and clever with what she does. Anyone who doesn't connect with her or like her, I also respect that others may be good for you and you might not like EL. I hope all your NY wishes come true Heart
31-12-2017, 06:23 PM
I feel it is more of a personal thing how we connect with a psychic. I can see there has been a lot of high emotions on this forum but think we should all calm down. I am looking forward to what the NY brings me. I feel that perhaps readings can hold us back from moving on and am not sure if I really need them, but what the hell, I earn my own money and it’s a treat. I have recently tried Tess and Rudi on PS and have to admit that I found them both indeed good. Tess has predictions That are still pending-as does Rudi. I do not as a rule use PS readers so I have never tried Lorna Max. I will need to look at Evelyn Lees website. I would try her if she does predictions. I am not really into guidance as most of the psychics I use are more for predictions. If anyone had a prediction from Evelyn that has come true I would indeed try her. Not interested in going through options of pathways.