Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Wendy J
23-08-2017, 09:23 PM
Wendy J
Has anyone had readings with Wendy J?
I had a reading with her in the beginning of August and she only asked my name and birthday. She didn't ask me what I want to ask. But she was straight into my situations and told me what would happen which my main question.
She gave me warning too ( but not too bad things)
Also timing was the same as other readers too. (By end of September)

I wonder if anyone has had a reading with her what was like.
Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2017, 08:02 AM
RE: Wendy J
I had a reading with Wendy J and found her reading has helped me on so many levels this week. My tension is eased. Brilliant reader who tuned in without any questions, picking up not so much on my recent ex but someone from long ago which was unexpected and interesting. For me I found her better than Destiny Doctor who gave me her own assumptions rather than psychic link. Wendy J has her own website and hope my prediction about reuniting with an old flame will come through at the end of the year.
24-08-2017, 04:50 PM
I wondered if Wendy J tells you everyone that the man from past will come back.... sounds like she does to everyone...?
as she told me " if I don't connect with you, please let me know, don't waste your money"
24-08-2017, 05:13 PM
OMG Green Velvet, that's awful, made me a little wary of Wendy's prediction now. Has anybody else had a similar prediction about reconnecting with an old flame from the past? My question was mostly concerned around my recent ex who's been on/off I hadn't even been thinking of this old flame from the past, in fact not seen or heard from him for a few years. It was a strong bond we had though.
24-08-2017, 06:14 PM
(24-08-2017 05:13 PM)Belinda Wrote:  OMG Green Velvet, that's awful, made me a little wary of Wendy's prediction now. Has anybody else had a similar prediction about reconnecting with an old flame from the past? My question was mostly concerned around my recent ex who's been on/off I hadn't even been thinking of this old flame from the past, in fact not seen or heard from him for a few years. It was a strong bond we had though.

I did. Wendy J and Destiny Doctor both told me he wouldn't return. He just did, to propose marriage. So.
24-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Congratulations from me too matthewmore!

I wish you both the very best together Big Grin

I agree with Green Velvet, especially since I've seen a few situations now where members were told their exes wouldn't return and they have.

But also those who were told they would return and some have.. now though I'm almost wanting a reader to tell me mine won't try and come back so that he does haha

Nah it's more a warning for me that he will try to than anything else and I see why, so it's not as if readers were being dishonest when they told me he would, however it's just strange after everything that happened with us.

But as we see anything can happen when you least expect it!

Either way I take predictions lightly now so just incase it doesn't unfold, especially within the time given, you don't feel so let down and disappointed because you held onto that prediction with every hope you have.

I really do encourage this with other members here too in similar situations with readings who know the pang of disappointment when a prediction doesn't happen in the times given.

Because by all means if you don't want to move on then don't or if you do, then do, it should always be your choice. I just think it's good to take these things lightly and be open to other things unfolding in our lives anyway and seeing what will come our way because we all deserve to be happy regardless of what's been predicted in what time and if it doesn't or does come to pass as well Smile

Also glad I saw this thread when I did - I got given minutes as a birthday gift and was going to call her at some point but now I'll steer very clear so thanks for the warning guys!
It's even harder to find good readers on ATA now than it has in a while, seems like most of the good ones are barely online or have left lol
24-08-2017, 10:11 PM
(24-08-2017 01:31 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  I had a reading with Wendy J when she was on The Circle about seven years ago. She also picked up on a long lost love and said they would come back into my life. It was completely out of the blue and not at all related to what I was asking about. It turned my life upside down for quite a few years and started me on my obsession with readings. Needless to say it never happened. Her prediction re. what I had actually been asking about was also completely wrong.

I think she is excellent at picking up on your general situation and the people who have passed on which makes you believe her predictions will come true. I think readers who can predict accurately are extremely rare although some seem able to read your mind. Wendy J is one of the latter in my opinion.

Belinda and Summer 777 I hope she turns out to be right for you. I have moved on now but I will never forget the heartache she caused me and all the money I spent on readings.

Sorry to hear that...
I take lightly what she said... as i know if I expecte a lot what she said then if it didn't happen..
I even try to move on my situation now. So to be honest I want readers tell me move on... a few readers told me move on. But some of readers told me old one will come back and new one will come into my life and I will have to choose one of them...etc...
Anyway...
I hope you are ok now.
24-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Save it for Hamilton I would say...

(24-08-2017 07:55 PM)MoonChild* Wrote:  Congratulations from me too matthewmore!

I wish you both the very best together Big Grin

I agree with Green Velvet, especially since I've seen a few situations now where members were told their exes wouldn't return and they have.

But also those who were told they would return and some have.. now though I'm almost wanting a reader to tell me mine won't try and come back so that he does haha

Nah it's more a warning for me that he will try to than anything else and I see why, so it's not as if readers were being dishonest when they told me he would, however it's just strange after everything that happened with us.

But as we see anything can happen when you least expect it!

Either way I take predictions lightly now so just incase it doesn't unfold, especially within the time given, you don't feel so let down and disappointed because you held onto that prediction with every hope you have.

I really do encourage this with other members here too in similar situations with readings who know the pang of disappointment when a prediction doesn't happen in the times given.

Because by all means if you don't want to move on then don't or if you do, then do, it should always be your choice. I just think it's good to take these things lightly and be open to other things unfolding in our lives anyway and seeing what will come our way because we all deserve to be happy regardless of what's been predicted in what time and if it doesn't or does come to pass as well Smile

Also glad I saw this thread when I did - I got given minutes as a birthday gift and was going to call her at some point but now I'll steer very clear so thanks for the warning guys!
It's even harder to find good readers on ATA now than it has in a while, seems like most of the good ones are barely online or have left lol
24-08-2017, 10:27 PM
I read this, and I want to say, my heart goes out to you. I was once where you were, and I hope you know that you deserve only the best!

(24-08-2017 10:11 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 01:31 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  I had a reading with Wendy J when she was on The Circle about seven years ago. She also picked up on a long lost love and said they would come back into my life. It was completely out of the blue and not at all related to what I was asking about. It turned my life upside down for quite a few years and started me on my obsession with readings. Needless to say it never happened. Her prediction re. what I had actually been asking about was also completely wrong.

I think she is excellent at picking up on your general situation and the people who have passed on which makes you believe her predictions will come true. I think readers who can predict accurately are extremely rare although some seem able to read your mind. Wendy J is one of the latter in my opinion.

Belinda and Summer 777 I hope she turns out to be right for you. I have moved on now but I will never forget the heartache she caused me and all the money I spent on readings.

Sorry to hear that...
I take lightly what she said... as i know if I expecte a lot what she said then if it didn't happen..
I even try to move on my situation now. So to be honest I want readers tell me move on... a few readers told me move on. But some of readers told me old one will come back and new one will come into my life and I will have to choose one of them...etc...
Anyway...
I hope you are ok now.
25-08-2017, 11:06 AM
(24-08-2017 11:12 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Thank you matthewmore and Summer777. As they say you live and learn.

Some people tell me I'm a great writer. I wonder if you would be adverse to me exchanging a few emails with you as regard to your experience - Im sure if I anoynymise you and publish it somewhere, it's gonna help thousands of vulnerable people.