Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Matt - 4974
24-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Matt - 4974
Hi Guys

Been trying to locate Matt for a long time , it's been over a year since I last read with him but I find him pretty good as a psychic. Trying to get hold of him now on PS but it's so hard.
He use to read on Saturday afternoons but no longer does.
Anyone else tried him?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2017, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2017 12:46 PM by Red Thorns.)
RE: Matt - 4974
Matt 4974 has been reading on ps this morning. He comes on quite frequently. I've tried him before although not recently. He did seem quite good although I can't quite remember if his predictions came in or not. Have to try looking for some old notes.
24-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Tried and failed to catch him this morning. I'll have to look out for him again. Let us know if you come across your notes Smile

There's a few readers that have disappeared...
Gaby Valenti I think she's got her own site?
Julie (picture of gypsy)
Aviery
Amir Rose
Anthony (beard, striped shirt)
25-08-2017, 12:49 AM
(24-08-2017 02:59 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  Tried and failed to catch him this morning. I'll have to look out for him again. Let us know if you come across your notes Smile

There's a few readers that have disappeared...
Gaby Valenti I think she's got her own site?
Julie (picture of gypsy)
Aviery
Amir Rose
Anthony (beard, striped shirt)

I'll have a look for my notes. As far as I can remember I felt he was good. Not had a reading with Matt since 2015.
GabyV was a popular reader think she concentrates on her website now. Julie I think does private readings mostly. Aviary is Fran Proctor Gibb most on psychic tv and Amie Rose hasn't been on line since before Christmas. All four are good. There seems to be a very quick turnover of readers on psychic sofaHuh
18-04-2018, 10:23 AM
I liked this reader. Honest, friendly and lovely. Nothing "wow", but he still said some good enough things in my reading

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ricky and Matt Rosie 3 346 28-10-2017 04:20 PM
Last Post: Rosie