Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OMG! Sky is on Psychic TV!
28-09-2011, 08:34 PM
OMG! Sky is on Psychic TV!
I just flicked over and saw that Sky, formerly of Psychic & Soul, is now on Psychic TV! That's now Sam, Demian & Sky who have switched channels, I wonder who'll be next?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2011, 02:38 AM
RE: OMG! Sky is on Psychic TV!
Christo.......... no wait.

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
29-09-2011, 05:53 PM
Me thinks you was going to say a swear word there Wink with that name!!!
03-02-2012, 12:33 AM
(28-09-2011 08:34 PM)TaurusGal Wrote:  I just flicked over and saw that Sky, formerly of Psychic & Soul, is now on Psychic TV! That's now Sam, Demian & Sky who have switched channels, I wonder who'll be next?

I guess you guys know that Channel 886 has re-launched recently... but Jo indicated that she's leaving 885 and possibly heading for 886!!! She posted that she'd be moving to other opportunities and also working in a behind the scenes producers role too! Possible move to Psychic Today?!?
03-02-2012, 05:26 PM
That would be interesting, mikesmithfan as she seems to be wasted on the relaunched 885. How did you find this out?
03-02-2012, 06:30 PM
(03-02-2012 05:26 PM)TaurusGal Wrote:  That would be interesting, mikesmithfan as she seems to be wasted on the relaunched 885. How did you find this out?

Jo had posted a message on the 885 facebook page saying that she would be leaving to work on another show / projects in March and would also be working in a behind the scenes Producers role... Somebody asked was she heading to 886 and she said to wait and see, something along those lines.. there isn't really anywhere else to go work is there?
03-02-2012, 07:03 PM
True, I think she is a great astrologer so she would be an asset to Psychic Today. At this rate 885 will have no psychics left!