Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alex Thornhill
29-09-2011, 01:59 AM
Alex Thornhill
I don't think this girl gets enough love, so i'm showing some. What an amazing reading she just did for me! She picked up on what I do for work, even my side career outside work, and reckons i'll be moving in with my mystery blonde in April (she doesn't think it's the girl I met a few weeks ago, but she understands why I thought it was, the personalities will be very much the same).

I don't want to jinx what she predicted for the next few weeks, but it was the best and most interesting reading i've had for ages Smile.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2011, 02:37 AM
RE: Alex Thornhill
Totally agree Warren. She seems as scatty as a fruitcake on the desk sometimes and is usually always laughing at something, while i think this makes her sometimes come across as careless or someone who seems to just not to take anything seriously. Take it to the phones though, it's another story. You get one seriously amazing Psychic. I've had four readings with herso far, no wishy-washy mumbo jumbo just serious validation and so far pretty consistent predictions. Amazing stuff.

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
29-09-2011, 01:36 PM
hi, i'm a newbie and apologies for butting in on this thread but saw it was about Alex and couldn't resist! I also think she's amazing and have had a couple of readings with her where she blew me away with her validations and insight into my situation! ......however she answered a voice mail for me last night which the majority of her insight was good, but ended on a couple of validations which were way off the mark, one being that i wanted a new kitchen???....i most certainly don't, having only had one a couple of years ago!!
I know it shouldn't, but it left me thinking if that was so wrong, what about the rest of what she has predicted for me? Doesn't take much to make me wobble and doubt!
29-09-2011, 08:32 PM
I like Alex too but again i am afraid non of her predictions have come true so far, don't want to put a downer on her as it could just be the timings thing again but she does make me smile listening too her and as i say I do like her

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  alex thornehill psychicdoglover 0 425 03-03-2017 03:45 PM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  ALEX THORNHILL readings Happy_go_girl 2 1,805 01-03-2013 09:24 AM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl