Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Heidi
08-09-2017, 10:14 AM
Heidi
Hey folks

I haven't posted on here in a very long time but I wondered if anyone had seen Heidi on ps recently? I haven't seen her on there in ages but don't know if I'm just missing her at the wrong time.

Much love xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: Heidi
Do you mean the lady that looks like Sharon Osbourne?I have seen her on a Sundays not sure if she was on this last week or the week before.
08-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Yeah that's Heidi Smile

Thank you. I've been checking on Sundays but must have missed her.
08-09-2017, 12:26 PM
(08-09-2017 11:09 AM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  Do you mean the lady that looks like Sharon Osbourne?I have seen her on a Sundays not sure if she was on this last week or the week before.

I let out a little chuckle reading this. Your on point this morning lol
08-09-2017, 03:12 PM
I really liked Heidi, very natural and grounded and just a lovely lady.

I don't think I've seen her online for a few months- I last saw her on Fri/Sat/Sun evenings. You could try calling the office and asking when she's next available, they'll try to contact her and ask. Hope that helps ^_^
08-09-2017, 05:49 PM
Heidi is a highly talented lady, a pleasure to speak to. She is gifted and quite sharp when it comes to looking into people involved in your situation.

I would not recommend her if you are looking solely for predictions because she doesn't do them, just gives insight and guidance into events surrounding you.

I believe I've seen her on a Sunday about midday a few weeks ago.
17-10-2017, 01:25 PM
Hi all
I checked with PS and they said that Heidi is taking a break. They don’t have a return date but hoped she would be back soon. I know she doesn’t give predictions but I think she is one of the best. On the back of something she picked up about about someone, I was able to take some action and received some answers to a situation I was in the dark about and which she had already validated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Heidi, Starrs, Julie Cinnamon 48 6,956 23-03-2017 04:15 PM
Last Post: Jamelia