Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Minesh - 4795
09-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Minesh - 4795
Had a reading a few months ago with Minesh really like this guy, humble and articulate in his approach. Validated well but predictions still to come to pass.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2017, 02:10 PM
RE: Minesh - 4795
(09-09-2017 10:31 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  Had a reading a few months ago with Minesh really like this guy, humble and articulate in his approach. Validated well but predictions still to come to pass.

I had a reading with him over the weekend and found him good with validations and he gave quite a few predictions surrounding my circumstances.

Have any of your predictions came to pass?
21-10-2017, 02:00 PM
Had a reading with Minesh last September nothing he said made sense and none of his predictions came true. Tried him again a few days ago and boy did he confuse me!!! He waffled on and on giving me no opportunity to comment and some of the stuff he said made no sense at all! He described the person I called about so wrong and contradicted himself throughout. One minute it was yes he loves you then it was he doesn't love you, you'll be together in the future then no you don't have a future together??? He sounded tired and uninterested tbh.
21-10-2017, 03:55 PM
This man has a relaxing way of explaining a situation to you. He is accurate and honest with what he picks up. Sincere in his delivery.
23-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Predictions came to pass. Happy. He is sincere in his approach and mature aswell.
24-10-2017, 01:46 AM
Lovely to hear that your predictions came to pass.So refreshing to hear that. !
29-11-2017, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2017 07:10 PM by ps_user_.)
Another reader that doesn't sugar coat. He was very honest with me and gives what he sees, no fairytales. Can come across a bit.. I wouldn't say grumpy, but if I ask different questions, he begins with "like I said" alot, and repeats himself often, but also a clear reading around his situation, picked up on a couple of things. Got to agree a little with PJ14 though, he did one moment in my reading say that things could go 50/50 as he has to be confident and work hard himself to make things work too, then said things are looking really positive and he doesn't want me to lose interest in him, etc. So I was a little confused at times