Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conflicting Readings
06-10-2011, 10:54 AM
Conflicting Readings
Hi Guys

I had something happen which sent me awol! the thing I am usually advising against with psychics!!!!!!!!!!

I came away more confused than ever as there were real contradictions and opposites in outcomes!!!!!!

I think Shelly has helped me get to the bottom of it , but how do you deal with conflicting readings ?

Thank you and have got a grip on myself back..just!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2011, 10:57 AM
RE: Conflicting Readings
Ive had them as well, although not lately. What did shelly say about it?
06-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Shelly as she does!!! cut to the chase..she said someone else sent the email..that orginally looked to be form him..and others picked up a medaling aspect..Shelly said he will come back with half the truth..but the email was not based on truth so not to worry..
It was all quite awfull!

What did you do though as its left me doubting and feeling muddied..
06-10-2011, 11:15 AM
(06-10-2011 11:01 AM)Worrier Wrote:  I have a simliar dilema myself - had 6 phone readings all saying my ex would come back from PI and then when I texted in told there was no hope. Additionally the last week I have had a tarot reading done saying that it will not happen. I have a failry open mind to these sort of things and do believe that some people you connect with more and some people may be having "off days". The thing that I am realising is that to a large extend you create your own future and these people can "guide" to help you make informed choices. Not sure if that helps, but I do understand your confusion.

Thank you I guess for me some of the readings felt to be a smear on my thinking..that hurt..and they can make you doubt more..yes I agree I think we have to live by our own council..but I find it scary when you can get such different advice..
06-10-2011, 11:24 AM
(06-10-2011 11:23 AM)Worrier Wrote:  The conflicting things started to worry me and to cause me more stress. I honestly don't know what or how to feel, I am just waiting to see which prediction starts to come true. Once I have confirmation I will know alot more.

Yes..there is straight forward sense in that..
06-10-2011, 11:32 AM
I had a reading from Grant saying my ex would never come back, and I also had some texts from the awful mystic saying the same, although I ignore them as they have been wrong about other things with me anyway.

I just thought that Grant didnt give me any validations, the whole call only lasted less than ten minutes and he didnt describe the situation accurately as others have so I just put my trust in them rather than him, and hoped he was having an off day. I got very upset at the time though.
06-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Ive been given both. The timelines vary but theres one month that has always been mentioned since the start, I dont want to jinx it and say too much though, Im really trying not to focus on timings anymore and focus more on the outcome as it was just confusing me too much!
06-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Thanks Worrier, you too Smile
06-10-2011, 12:04 PM
I guess stick to the readers that you do trust (I'm saying this to myself!!!!!)

The other thing which is interesting and perhaps worth considering when we all go awol from time to time..is that we are usually really upset..and I think sometimes when the situation is in turmoil..it can produce a real mix of energies to read.

My other thought is this!!!!! sometimes I wonder if becuase we then have a reading in our heads that may be or not be accurate..does the next psychic pick up on what is cursing through our minds becuase of what we have just been told!!!!

So I also wonder if jumping from reader to reader..is the worst course of action !!
Acutally I don't wonder..it's just that I relearnt the hard way!!

Thanks for your thoughts folks..
06-10-2011, 12:16 PM
I calmed down on my readings and stuck to the same readers, but last weekend had a major wobble and rang a few different ones in a really short space of time. Its easy to slip up. Luckily they all said the same.

I wonder similar things to you Flamered, like if the situation is easier to read now because me and my ex arent so upset and Ive calmed down now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Conflicting Readings Dream Catcher 20 5,132 08-04-2013 10:35 AM
Last Post: Ella Hardy