Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
expert psychics
10-10-2011, 09:43 PM
expert psychics
hey found expert-psychics.co.uk, seems to offer all the psychictv readers for a pound a min, bit cheaper but you all probably know this anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2011, 10:25 PM
RE: expert psychics
wow, i didnt know about this! thanks! they have all of the most popular ones on there! Louise is on there! Its weird, they have a live stream of ptv on there as well.
10-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Thanx, very interesting, but i'm confused!!!...(not difficult in my case lol,) it looks just like ptv?? does that mean you can get through to the screen psychics for £1 as well?
10-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Im confused too, theres a different number to call at the bottom of the screen if you watch the stream, and theres a different free phone number to prebook, which says £1 a minute above it, so does that mean we can prebook on that number for £1 per minute?! Ive got a feeling this thread may get deleted lol
10-10-2011, 11:16 PM
i think you have to pre book your minutes for that price, but yes it looks like that's the number you book on....i thi nk that anything that saves you money is great, and i've spent alot on readings etc, even though i keep saying NO MORE ! i still end up having a wobble and getting another reading!!
11-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Aren't most of the Option 0 psychics sourced third party anyway?? So this is no different! Just the charge.

I though PI just contracted the studio/web cam psychics. I may be wrong though!
11-10-2011, 07:32 PM
(10-10-2011 09:43 PM)littlestar Wrote:  hey found expert-psychics.co.uk, seems to offer all the psychictv readers for a pound a min, bit cheaper but you all probably know this anyway.

How strange !!!!!!!!! to undersell your own product..thanks for tip! and no it says £1 a minute
11-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Excellent i have just paid £30 for 30mins and it all works the same way but cheaper thanks for that couldn't have come at better time as need to speak to sky tonight as i might about to be making a big mistake with contact and i need advice and she was bang on last time
11-10-2011, 09:29 PM
hi, blondie, is it the same booking team as on ptv and did you get an account number and free phone number to ring like on ptv? just a bit confused how they can do this if they are one and the same??
11-10-2011, 09:45 PM
yeah im confused to.i know most of the option 0 psychics work for other websites but this one is streaming the programme and even has the txt number to txt in but you have to start the text with expsy or something.