Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS!
16-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS!
Alex was one of Trusted Psychics best readers yet sadly he appears to have left. That's a great shame as Trusted Psychics is cheap. I know he's on Psychic Today but he very rarely comes on there. Does anyone know where I can reach him? Does anybody have a private number where I can contact him? Some customers on that site were being quite toxic so I can understand why he left. Those people make it bad for others who want to contact him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2017, 05:36 PM
RE: Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS!
I'm not sure if this is the same Alex Zadeh... I found a site which looks very much like the same guy facially but he is posed as a male muscle-bound model Lol...

Not sure what to make of this...
21-10-2017, 10:19 AM
It's probably him, during my reading he told me he was really routine about going to the gym and that sort of thing ...

Belinda can I ask, did you have dealings with others at trusted psychics or just Alex? I'm curious

Alex timeframe was off for me and I'm losing hope... I wonder if maybe he just got it wrong for me, he seemed fantastic and so accurate.

Thanks
01-11-2017, 08:49 AM
He didn’t leave he was sacked for being the biggest scammer going! He scammed thousands in private readings of clients who called trusted - him and another reader called Arosa. They were is cahoots together and swapped notes by texts and would try and blind callers with psychic ability when they had already been briefed. I have spoken to him twice and the guy is the bigggest con going! It’s such a shame they removed his recent negative reviews because they were funny but sad at the same time. They spoke about him conning them; talking to his guide Amir as if he was real and apparently opening up a shop. He talks a load of sh*t. He’s nothing but a very good con man who made a lot of money from vulnerable people. Trusted were warned over and over but they learnt the hard way. It’s ok when someone else is being scammed but when they’re out of pocket drastic action was taken immediately. Alex And Arosa should be ashamed of themselves.
01-11-2017, 08:05 PM
I don’t know anything about why Alex was sacled! All I can say is that he gave me good readings, knew my situation and was consistent. I speak as I find without going into the personal stuff. I found him excellent from my point of view as a customer.
01-11-2017, 09:42 PM
(01-11-2017 08:05 PM)Belinda Wrote:  I don’t know anything about why Alex was sacled! All I can say is that he gave me good readings, knew my situation and was consistent. I speak as I find without going into the personal stuff. I found him excellent from my point of view as a customer.

Alex was super for me! It would be difficult to convince me otherwise! I had a reading with Sabrina, that woman mentioned and accurately described a painting hanged my wall at home, noway she could have guessed it.

It's simply not adding ip.
02-11-2017, 04:36 AM
Well I think we are all speaking as we find. Glad he was good for some but a total con for me as he just passed notes between Arosa and Sabrina Knight and he basically got caught in the end. All three of them have gone and when I called the office they confirmed this as did the scores of negative reviews. If you are looking for him the last review I read before it was removed was that he was opening a shop. Good luck.
04-11-2017, 09:03 AM
Wow everyone seems to have their opinion so here is my experience. I had readings from Alex, so did my friend and sister. We were impressed and he was a really nice guy to talk with. Heres the thing my sister and me had a reading with Arosa too before we had one with Alex and she said to both of us only speak with Alex because the rest on that site were crap. Ok so read his reviews and spoke to him on several occasions over the span of about 6 months. Never really bothered with Arosa again because all she was ever interested in was talking about her own situation. My friend spoke to her a few times and told us she was rude and very arrogant claiming to have been chosen and born with the sight and how she can communicate with higher beings and saints and angels... what a load of crap considering she got so many things wrong and mixed our readings up. I accidentally got through to her when i was trying to get through to another reader and she got me mixed up with someone else! Her reading lasted about 5 min and i topped up at 3 minutes and then she went on to talk about her own twinflame situation until my pin ran out like her miserable life was more exciting... whatever.... i mean she came out with so much crap obviously making it all up as she went. Regret giving her a single penny now! She is i am so 100% sure either on some kind of narcotic substance that allows her to imagine and exaggerate her position as some kind of higher being soul or just a plain raving lunatic. No alternative conclusion there. i didnt even get half of what she was blabbering, i was trying to be polite and said i didnt get that what did she mean, her response was so cold and voice was evil when she snapped agitated " WHAT DONT YOU GET I JUST TOLD YOU WHAT IT IS..WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DONT GET ABOUT IT? ANYWAY I CANT GO INTO DETAIL BECAUSE ITS TOP SECRET" like seriously? Girl Your mental health is whats top secret because you would be in the looney bin if it wasn't! She said it was negative for her to continue on the line and if i wanted private readings to contact her. I only contacted her so i could book through her with Alex. She would not give any details for Alex which was weird , she was a complete control freak! Heres the thing she was offering packages 5 10 readings at £50 each with extra hours given if package is booked... why would i need so many readings?? She was rude to me and very impatient saying if i didnt book soon all the slots will be taken up or some rubbish like that and then i would probably have to wait for a week or two and something about those that book packages get priority slots. Like a person is not permitted to carefully think before parting with £250 for a 5 package No kindness just MONEY MONEY with this harlot.
Summary: Alex was a good guy and kind and caring, dont know what kind of influence that woman Arosa had over him that he chose to set up shop with her? Come on Alex out of all the people he could have chosen in partnership he chose the most arrogant, coldest, money hungry and rudest person ever who was clearly insane full of herself and her ridiculously imagined ability!
I read the reviews on trusted psychic after their scam was revealed and felt sorry for the guy. The last time i contacted her a while back for a reading with Alex she told me Alex was no longer going to be available because he needs time out. YEAH MOST PROBABLY AROSA FROM YOU!
She offered me a reading with her instead and i was like no way mate! Would rather get a reading from a rat than you anyday!
Guys please update if anyone finds A website or details of Alex doing readings because part of what he predicted for me has happened now. Would be nice to speak with him again!
04-11-2017, 03:42 PM
Wow Sam84 that’s so believable cos she was weird and always bugging herself up! Even she used to have readings with alex but she slagged him off to me! I know they are both in to dark magic as he always used to say he was working behind the scenes for me and my guy to be together again. Arosa Just talked about having sexual with women and was a coke head. Nothing either of them said ever materialised and they were just both money grabbing offering private readings and here’s the thing - they were charging MORE than trusted! So why would I call them privately and pay more??? Every reader on that site is a joke! All lie and all change time frame. In last 18 months nothing any of them said even came half true. The site is buggered now.
10-11-2017, 12:36 AM
(04-11-2017 03:42 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  Wow Sam84 that’s so believable cos she was weird and always bugging herself up! Even she used to have readings with alex but she slagged him off to me! I know they are both in to dark magic as he always used to say he was working behind the scenes for me and my guy to be together again. Arosa Just talked about having sexual with women and was a coke head. Nothing either of them said ever materialised and they were just both money grabbing offering private readings and here’s the thing - they were charging MORE than trusted! So why would I call them privately and pay more??? Every reader on that site is a joke! All lie and all change time frame. In last 18 months nothing any of them said even came half true. The site is buggered now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  trusted Psychics Reviews Shell03 44 1,445 11-10-2018 03:09 AM
Last Post: Shell03
  Demi - trusted psychics Redroses123 9 769 08-10-2018 07:16 AM
Last Post: minnie99
  Trusted Psychics - Cosminka Shell03 4 184 30-09-2018 12:26 PM
  Trusted psychics Juniper2018 14 673 08-09-2018 02:07 AM
  Trusted Psychics-Muria Rose Spaarrkle 24 2,338 13-08-2018 09:56 AM
  Charlie Trusted Psychic TB love 20 2,422 22-06-2018 11:09 AM
Last Post: Sam84
  Trusted psychics, here is my opinion. RedRose 11 3,480 19-06-2018 06:25 PM
  Alex Trusted Psychics Tamsy 21 3,993 19-06-2018 05:26 PM
  Trusted Psychics - HELP Needed.... honey-almond 5 851 19-06-2018 03:23 PM
  Trusted Psychics UK - Reader Recommendations? honey-almond 1 685 25-05-2018 04:33 PM
Last Post: unbelievable1