Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
What makes you use PS instead of the other ones?
17-09-2017, 11:19 AM
What makes you use PS instead of the other ones?
I'm just interested to know why others use Psychic Sofa. I used to use Michele Knight and what was once called Liveperson.com but found PS and used them in 2011 as they were the cheap and had good reviews.

Any recommendations for any other good sites?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: What makes you use PS instead of the other ones?
I don't ever use Psychic Sofa. I am an ex-reader myself who used to work for MK... I think most of you are using PS because you are looking for a chat through a sympathetic ear and hearing a positive outcome because as we all know the readers on there are only agony aunts not psychic at all.
20-09-2017, 05:50 PM
Many of them are counsellors and agony aunts, however you can't generalise. I know of a couple of established psychics who worked or still do work for the company, and there are a couple of others who could genuinely read. I know they don't test you so I guess it's not surprising that many of them don't have much psychic ability.
20-09-2017, 07:55 PM
(20-09-2017 05:50 PM)M_L Wrote:  Many of them are counsellors and agony aunts, however you can't generalise. I know of a couple of established psychics who worked or still do work for the company, and there are a couple of others who could genuinely read. I know they don't test you so I guess it's not surprising that many of them don't have much psychic ability.

Can you share the readers you have found genuine? Must admit many on PS are very hit and miss. Try some on ATA - Emily or Hamilton, I'm sure they'll change your mind.
20-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Absolutely!

The most genuine reading I've had EVER is with a lady called Evelyn Lee, she's an Empath. Used to work as a reader on PS, the most impacting and accurate reading I've had, no bullshit, doesn't charge extortionate amounts either. Just very very real. After having readings like that others are more out of fascination- I can read energy too so I find how others read interesting. I don't usually rave about a reader unless I feel passionately.

Shirley 4204- Genuine and all round lovely energy. Very accurate in getting into another's energy. Deep and I just feel satisfied after a reading with her, like I feel I'm getting a better all round complete picture. Unfortunately small predictions haven't happened.

Eve 4748- Surprisingly good! Spoke to her recently and hit on many specific validations. Gave a lot of information in the amount of time so spoke fast but in an effort to not keep me on the phone. Deep but did go towards self-help stuff too. Awaiting a prediction made.

I had a reading with Emily a few years ago and unfortunately it wasn't accurate, predictions didn't happen
Hamilton I've looked at but just not drawn to him.
20-09-2017, 09:10 PM
(19-09-2017 11:38 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  I don't ever use Psychic Sofa. I am an ex-reader myself who used to work for MK... I think most of you are using PS because you are looking for a chat through a sympathetic ear and hearing a positive outcome because as we all know the readers on there are only agony aunts not psychic at all.

I agree, so could you tell me site and readers do you recommend?
21-09-2017, 12:22 AM
(20-09-2017 09:10 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  
(19-09-2017 11:38 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  I don't ever use Psychic Sofa. I am an ex-reader myself who used to work for MK... I think most of you are using PS because you are looking for a chat through a sympathetic ear and hearing a positive outcome because as we all know the readers on there are only agony aunts not psychic at all.

I agree, so could you tell me site and readers do you recommend?

I go for a reader who gets straight to the point. I prefer readers who can channel, who read the Crystal Ball and use spiritual guides. I like Mahrukh on The Circle who is an empath and traditional fortune teller. I have had many readings with her. She is honest, direct and does not sugar coat things. I am a difficult person to read for but and it takes a lot to convince me as I read myself.

I also like Charles who reads occasionally on Psychic Sofa, Saffy who reads for MK and Eileen who reads on The Circle. I find the majority of Psychic Sofa readers will give the querent purely a reading by cards. I've had some dreadful readings in the past from Psychic Sofa and Kooma who explain the cards as they turn them over. This irritates me beyond belief. These are not psychic readers or even decent card readers.

I also like Julie who reads for Ask the Answer.
21-09-2017, 03:33 PM
(21-09-2017 02:36 PM)snyper Wrote:  
(20-09-2017 08:42 PM)M_L Wrote:  Absolutely!

The most genuine reading I've had EVER is with a lady called Evelyn Lee, she's an Empath. Used to work as a reader on PS, the most impacting and accurate reading I've had, no bullshit, doesn't charge extortionate amounts either. Just very very real. After having readings like that others are more out of fascination- I can read energy too so I find how others read interesting. I don't usually rave about a reader unless I feel passionately.

Shirley 4204- Genuine and all round lovely energy. Very accurate in getting into another's energy. Deep and I just feel satisfied after a reading with her, like I feel I'm getting a better all round complete picture. Unfortunately small predictions haven't happened.

Eve 4748- Surprisingly good! Spoke to her recently and hit on many specific validations. Gave a lot of information in the amount of time so spoke fast but in an effort to not keep me on the phone. Deep but did go towards self-help stuff too. Awaiting a prediction made.

I had a reading with Emily a few years ago and unfortunately it wasn't accurate, predictions didn't happen
Hamilton I've looked at but just not drawn to him.

Never heard of those readers. A good Clairvoyant is Psychic Melody/Estelle who reads for Psychic Today. She has often read for Psychic Sofa which would of course be cheaper. Next time she's on you want to grab her. I can guarantee that she'll be better than your usual ones on Psychic Sofa. You will have to grab her quick because she's in great demand.

No- I tried Melody several times in the past and while I found her accurate at the time I think in hindsight what she did say was a bit far fetched or dramatised. Mind you a few years back all I wanted to be told was what I wanted to hear. Her predictions didn't happen. I knew her personally at the time as I was in communication with her also.
21-09-2017, 04:16 PM
M_L ... I had a reading with Shirley, she was very sweet.

I was not impressed with her as I found she gave me just a basic Tarot reading.

She also asked me far to many questions for my liking.

I was not impressed at all especially as she changed her mind through the reading when I had to put her right on certain things she got wrong.
21-09-2017, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2017 04:50 PM by M_L.)
(21-09-2017 04:16 PM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  M_L ... I had a reading with Shirley, she was very sweet.

I was not impressed with her as I found she gave me just a basic Tarot reading.

She also asked me far to many questions for my liking.

I was not impressed at all especially as she changed her mind through the reading when I had to put her right on certain things she got wrong.

How odd! I've had a few readings with her and have found she gets to the heart quickly and accurately with specific validations; she's never asked questions and hasn't given me a plain tarot reading. I can say her predictions haven't come in however. I must say I never feel "fully" satisfied after speaking to a phone reader; it's like there are always more questions.

I can only fully vouch for Evelyn- her readings are incredibly different and nothing like what I've experienced with others. I'm a real sceptic so if I find a reader to be really good I play detective and do my research to get a sense of how genuine they are. If they are truly talented they tend to have their own company or read personally. I did the same with Melody/Estelle mentioned and over time I found things didn't sit right and what had been said wasn't accurate.