Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alex Trusted Psychics
18-09-2017, 05:28 PM
Alex Trusted Psychics
Hi all,

Has anyone managed to locate Alex? Every single predication that this guy made for me has come true. The final one came through this afternoon and I am amazed! His prediction went against all other readers and indeed, he was right all along!

Please! Please, let me know if anyone locates him.

Thank you in advance.

Tam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: Alex Trusted Psychics
I can't find him either. He seems to have vanished off Trusted Psychics, he has a profile page on Psychic TV - don't think I've ever seen him on there.

I would be interested if anyone knows his whereabouts because he is a damn good psychic. Does anyone know if he reads on another company or seen a website?
21-09-2017, 08:33 AM
(18-09-2017 08:39 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  I can't find him either. He seems to have vanished off Trusted Psychics, he has a profile page on Psychic TV - don't think I've ever seen him on there.

I would be interested if anyone knows his whereabouts because he is a damn good psychic. Does anyone know if he reads on another company or seen a website?

I called Trusted Psychics to ask about Alex...Responce: "We had to deactivate him from our site because he is being investigated for fraud".

I am trying to keep an open mind but apart of me is struggling. The guy has worked on Trusted Psychics for years. Could this be business rivalry?
21-09-2017, 09:39 AM
(21-09-2017 08:33 AM)Tamsy Wrote:  
(18-09-2017 08:39 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  I can't find him either. He seems to have vanished off Trusted Psychics, he has a profile page on Psychic TV - don't think I've ever seen him on there.

I called Trusted Psychics to ask about Alex...Responce: "We had to deactivate him from our site because he is being investigated for fraud".

I am trying to keep an open mind but apart of me is struggling. The guy has worked on Trusted Psychics for years. Could this be business rivalry?

OMG. That's odd. I would have assumed there would have been a confidentiality from Trusted Psychics regarding their readers, they would surely just say he's unavailable or doesn't work for the company anymore? I did notice some very toxic comments on his profile page when I last saw his profile. I'm not just talking about criticism but really personal scathing comments - worse than you would ever find on here. Could quite well be business rivalry. He was one of the best psychics too, I'll miss him.
21-09-2017, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2017 10:46 AM by Martino.)
That's rubbish. Readers work sub-contract on a self employed basis, whether or not Alex is being investigated for fraud would be nothing to do with LiveLines it would be between himself and the establishment who is investigating him for fraud. Being self employed means that the companies cannot enforce a certain amount of hours, we suit ourselves. I don't know if companies are bound to any confidentially clauses but certainly find that it would be unprofessional to say the least that they would tell a customer that the subject is being investigated for fraud. However, any things possible with LiveLines.
The only thing a company would dismiss a reader is giving a customer your personal details or advertising your website whilst on the phone to a caller. They are all very strict on that.
21-10-2017, 10:08 AM
(21-09-2017 10:40 AM)Martino Wrote:  That's rubbish. Readers work sub-contract on a self employed basis, whether or not Alex is being investigated for fraud would be nothing to do with LiveLines it would be between himself and the establishment who is investigating him for fraud. Being self employed means that the companies cannot enforce a certain amount of hours, we suit ourselves. I don't know if companies are bound to any confidentially clauses but certainly find that it would be unprofessional to say the least that they would tell a customer that the subject is being investigated for fraud. However, any things possible with LiveLines.
The only thing a company would dismiss a reader is giving a customer your personal details or advertising your website whilst on the phone to a caller. They are all very strict on that.

There was a review within a week of his profile being removed saying him and Arosa were trying to get business for readings somewhere else ... Well that's the impression I got, I read a review on her profile that was horrible saying she was trying to get business as well.

I had been trying to call him in that last week so had seen the nasty reviews start to appear
04-11-2017, 06:38 AM
Yes as I said in other posts I heard he and Arosa were passing info on readers to each other and making a lot of money privately from readers. The reviews were negative but how thick of trusted to put them up after he has gone. So many negative reviews were written about him months and months ago from myself and many people I know who have tried him but none of those reviews went up and then when trusted are suddenly out of pocket then they start putting those reviews up. Once guy said in his negative review that Ales was opening a shop but all reviews gone now so bit difficult.
04-11-2017, 10:42 AM
(04-11-2017 06:38 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  Yes as I said in other posts I heard he and Arosa were passing info on readers to each other and making a lot of money privately from readers. The reviews were negative but how thick of trusted to put them up after he has gone. So many negative reviews were written about him months and months ago from myself and many people I know who have tried him but none of those reviews went up and then when trusted are suddenly out of pocket then they start putting those reviews up. Once guy said in his negative review that Ales was opening a shop but all reviews gone now so bit difficult.

I wouldn't shed any tears for Trusted Psychics. When they treat readers as they do, pay them next to nothing, tell their readers to only give positive readings only - then as far as I'm concerned it serves them bloody right to get ripped-off.
04-11-2017, 03:36 PM
(04-11-2017 10:42 AM)Martino Wrote:  
(04-11-2017 06:38 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  Yes as I said in other posts I heard he and Arosa were passing info on readers to each other and making a lot of money privately from readers. The reviews were negative but how thick of trusted to put them up after he has gone. So many negative reviews were written about him months and months ago from myself and many people I know who have tried him but none of those reviews went up and then when trusted are suddenly out of pocket then they start putting those reviews up. Once guy said in his negative review that Ales was opening a shop but all reviews gone now so bit difficult.

I wouldn't shed any tears for Trusted Psychics. When they treat readers as they do, pay them next to nothing, tell their readers to only give positive readings only - then as far as I'm concerned it serves them bloody right to get ripped-off.

It really is among the worst especially pay wise. But I just feel sorry for the regulars who connect with a reader and that that reader suddenly leaves without saying! No one ever thinks of the client - it’s all about money
10-11-2017, 12:42 AM

How did you get access to all the negative reviews that weren't posted?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS! Belinda 16 2,461 Yesterday 01:21 PM
Last Post: Foreverpoppy
  Why no forum on livelines/trusted/social psychics?? Soapfan46 4 485 13-11-2017 09:33 AM
Last Post: Pixie
  Alex Zadeh- trusted psychics Unity2008 20 1,651 13-11-2017 07:16 AM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Trusted Psychics Shell03 5 651 11-11-2017 09:54 AM
  Trusted psychics, here is my opinion. RedRose 8 1,470 04-11-2017 06:33 AM