Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alex Trusted Psychics
11-11-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Alex Trusted Psychics
(10-11-2017 12:42 AM)Pixie Wrote:  
(04-11-2017 06:38 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  Yes as I said in other posts I heard he and Arosa were passing info on readers to each other and making a lot of money privately from readers. The reviews were negative but how thick of trusted to put them up after he has gone. So many negative reviews were written about him months and months ago from myself and many people I know who have tried him but none of those reviews went up and then when trusted are suddenly out of pocket then they start putting those reviews up. Once guy said in his negative review that Ales was opening a shop but all reviews gone now so bit difficult.

How did you get access to all the negative reviews that weren't posted?

The bitchy people at liveleines posted all the negative reviews as soon as it affected them! Despite what I may think of Alex and Arosa it’s a fact that they made that dreadful company a lot of money but when trusted felt they’d done enough damage and they wanted to removed his profile from their site they removed him and all his reviews went too. But they were up there for a good two weeks or so. I think I heard he threatened them with legal action, if that goes ahead I hope HE wins! I’ve had run ins before with customer service people but nothing ever quite as disgusting as the women in that office. Hanging up on me because all my credit was taken in waiting to be put through to a reader! They deserve everything they get. Readers are leaving every week because of the crap pay, attitude and compulsory shifts. I’m glad. I hope they are forced to close.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS! Belinda 16 2,439 Today 01:21 PM
Last Post: Foreverpoppy
  Why no forum on livelines/trusted/social psychics?? Soapfan46 4 483 13-11-2017 09:33 AM
Last Post: Pixie
  Alex Zadeh- trusted psychics Unity2008 20 1,641 13-11-2017 07:16 AM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Trusted Psychics Shell03 5 649 11-11-2017 09:54 AM
  Trusted psychics, here is my opinion. RedRose 8 1,469 04-11-2017 06:33 AM