Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alex Trusted Psychics
11-11-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Alex Trusted Psychics
(10-11-2017 12:42 AM)Pixie Wrote:  
(04-11-2017 06:38 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  Yes as I said in other posts I heard he and Arosa were passing info on readers to each other and making a lot of money privately from readers. The reviews were negative but how thick of trusted to put them up after he has gone. So many negative reviews were written about him months and months ago from myself and many people I know who have tried him but none of those reviews went up and then when trusted are suddenly out of pocket then they start putting those reviews up. Once guy said in his negative review that Ales was opening a shop but all reviews gone now so bit difficult.

How did you get access to all the negative reviews that weren't posted?

The bitchy people at liveleines posted all the negative reviews as soon as it affected them! Despite what I may think of Alex and Arosa it’s a fact that they made that dreadful company a lot of money but when trusted felt they’d done enough damage and they wanted to removed his profile from their site they removed him and all his reviews went too. But they were up there for a good two weeks or so. I think I heard he threatened them with legal action, if that goes ahead I hope HE wins! I’ve had run ins before with customer service people but nothing ever quite as disgusting as the women in that office. Hanging up on me because all my credit was taken in waiting to be put through to a reader! They deserve everything they get. Readers are leaving every week because of the crap pay, attitude and compulsory shifts. I’m glad. I hope they are forced to close.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2018, 03:16 PM
(18-09-2017 05:28 PM)Tamsy Wrote:  Hi all,

Has anyone managed to locate Alex? Every single predication that this guy made for me has come true. The final one came through this afternoon and I am amazed! His prediction went against all other readers and indeed, he was right all along!

Please! Please, let me know if anyone locates him.

Thank you in advance.

Tam
you can still get hold of alex and arosa if anyone is looking for them reviews that were put on there about them were from the owner herself very disturbed person in the mind if you ask me she does seem to have a lot of mental health problems along side the daughter it is not normal the way that they behave.
25-05-2018, 04:22 PM
(18-09-2017 08:39 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  I can't find him either. He seems to have vanished off Trusted Psychics, he has a profile page on Psychic TV - don't think I've ever seen him on there.

I would be interested if anyone knows his whereabouts because he is a damn good psychic. Does anyone know if he reads on another company or seen a website?

he is still doing readings the reviews that you read about him were very nasty and were put on by the owner of the company and her daughter they thought it was clever to ruin his reputation
25-05-2018, 04:31 PM

Has anyone managed to locate Alex? Every single predication that this guy made for me has come true. The final one came through this afternoon and I am amazed! His prediction went against all other readers and indeed, he was right all along!

Thank you in advance.

Tam
yes alex is still doing readings and so is arosa they were treated in a very unfair manner the reviews that were appalling of them were put on by the owner and her side kick daughter (both need there mouths washing out and learn manners) what an awful company steer clear of them you will get ripped off
11-06-2018, 12:23 AM
Are they still working together though, Alex and Arosa?

(25-05-2018 04:31 PM)unbelievable1 Wrote:  

Thank you in advance.

Tam
yes alex is still doing readings and so is arosa they were treated in a very unfair manner the reviews that were appalling of them were put on by the owner and her side kick daughter (both need there mouths washing out and learn manners) what an awful company steer clear of them you will get ripped off
11-06-2018, 12:37 AM
(11-06-2018 12:23 AM)Pixie Wrote:  Are they still working together though, Alex and Arosa?

Thank you in advance.

Tam

I found Alex (very hidden) on the Mystic Call for PT Web-page. He does IM readings and it's definitely him, but with a shirt on. Hard to spot, as he's usually topless all over Google for his modelling.
11-06-2018, 02:46 AM
(11-06-2018 12:37 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(11-06-2018 12:23 AM)Pixie Wrote:  Are they still working together though, Alex and Arosa?

Thank you in advance.

Tam

I found Alex (very hidden) on the Mystic Call for PT Web-page. He does IM readings and it's definitely him, but with a shirt on. Hard to spot, as he's usually topless all over Google for his modelling.

I messaged a Facebook profile months ago and got a reply today with a phone number saying he is doing readings from the 16th of June .....
11-06-2018, 11:15 AM
(11-06-2018 02:46 AM)Shell03 Wrote:  
(11-06-2018 12:37 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Thank you in advance.

Tam

I messaged a Facebook profile months ago and got a reply today with a phone number saying he is doing readings from the 16th of June .....

I think I would like to try him, could you pm me the number? Also do you know how much he's charging? Smile
11-06-2018, 10:22 PM
Good day! A friend of mine talks to him since he has been back doing readings. I appreciate all the awful stuff that company did to him and Arosa but, Arosa was very pushy when they left the site and started working together. The greed and a £1 a minute if you went a second over your reading. I had a terrible time with her and had to block her on my phone. If they are still connected I don't want any readings from him. Alex is a good man but was wrongly influenced. I did ask my friend to ask if they are working together still, she said she doesn't know. I believe they still are so I will keep well away. Good luck to you having readings with him. Please let me know if they are still connected, I can see I am not the only one that wants to know. Love and light.
11-06-2018, 11:48 PM
I’m interested in his phone number. Any chance any of you guys can pm it to me?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Demi - trusted psychics Redroses123 24 1,947 14-11-2018 05:59 AM
Last Post: Shell03
  Trusted Psychic Shell03 0 240 29-10-2018 12:52 AM
  trusted Psychics Reviews Shell03 44 2,820 11-10-2018 03:09 AM
  Trusted Psychics - Cosminka Shell03 4 402 30-09-2018 12:26 PM