Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Psychics ..
24-09-2017, 10:51 AM
Psychics ..
Just wondering if people have a favourite psychic that they go to regular on the psychic sofa or other sites which they trust and predictions have happend. I've been having readings for few years but have found a couple know on the sofa which I can get my answers from if I'm a bit confused. Im not waiting on a ex to come back but I've had clarification on a few things lately which have helped and matched my own intuation. There is some bad ones on ps that talk rubbish and really shouldn't be on there but realised sticking to a couple of honest ones than trying others who fill you with rubbish has helped
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2017, 12:29 PM
RE: Psychics ..
Tess is my favourite.I go to her once a. month and predictions have happened.. Trishie I used to go to regularly and she is fairly accurate but she is very difficult to get hold of.. I like Angie too. They are very straightforward and don’t sugarcoat and it helpswhen they know my past history too.
24-09-2017, 01:01 PM
Yes I like tess she was accurate on a few things for me that came to pass ..she picked up a ex's illness which I didn't now about and he told me about it a few weeks after the reading..
The ones I've had a few readings with and gone back to as they have proved accurate for me are dominic he's good at telling you whats going on behind the scenes and has been correct with timelines and the situation so far he's good if you got questions..
Asha got stuff right to
Andrea told me stuff that start happening a few days later was personal stuff to do with family and other stuff.
Also simone is good gave me name's that I could confirm
I loved Jupiter I have to say eveything she told me turned out excatly as she said and even told me my ex was in the process of splitting up with his gf and he did the next day ..she doesn't log on anymore ..she was only on for a short while..
24-09-2017, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2017 03:47 PM by RachH81.)
I have to say, over the past two years or so I have read with Raven, Tess, Grace Marie, Jupiter, Isis, Oonagh, Alex, Anthony and one or two others that I can’t remember off the top of my head and although some of them validated fairly well, not one prediction has ever come about.
I’m the first to say I don’t rely on time frames but one of the most major predictions that many readers have picked up on with no prompting has very little to zero chance of coming through now and if it does I will be exceptionally surprised.
I have had predictions come through from readers on Michelle Knight but haven’t had a reading at all in a while so can’t really comment on recent months.
24-09-2017, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2017 05:09 PM by Rodrigo.)
Jupiter never ceases to amaze me - with the information and details that she fills the reading with. I Love her energy. Shame she no longer logs on.
Sara 4353 - One small business matter that Sara predicted has come true. I love Sara's deeply spiritual approach to her readings. Not only is she very accurate but she reads at an energetic level and can reveal the very subtle energies through her Fairy cards. Amazing! Jupiter and Sara are very similar in their deliveries.
Mystic Dwain has been accurate in his predictions. A good all-round solid reader.
Sam - I have had a few readings with. It's early days and only a small prediction has come to light. All I can say is he certainly has a special gift and is able to tune in straight away. Sam has always picked up on my situation without asking any questions.
Estelle (Melody) - What more can I say about this lady! She was so right regarding my girlfriend abroad facing a difficult conclusion to a past relationship. Estelle's insight was fantastic and two days following the call I started receiving information that validated what she was telling me. Over the coming weeks, more came out as she told me regarding the matter. A great reading, Fabulous lady.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
24-09-2017, 05:13 PM
I wish with all my heart my predictions would start to come through,I just feel as if I'm going round in circles....days come and I think maybe just maybe today will be the day...
24-09-2017, 06:02 PM
(24-09-2017 05:13 PM)Watermelon Wrote:  I wish with all my heart my predictions would start to come through,I just feel as if I'm going round in circles....days come and I think maybe just maybe today will be the day...

I know how that feels especially when it's something you desperately want to happen some days feel like weeks ..did they give you some sort of timeline
24-09-2017, 06:04 PM
(24-09-2017 04:11 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  Jupiter never ceases to amaze me - with the information and details that she fills the reading with. I Love her energy. Shame she no longer logs on.
Sara 4353 - One small business matter that Sara predicted has come true. I love Sara's deeply spiritual approach to her readings. Not only is she very accurate but she reads at an energetic level and can reveal the very subtle energies through her Fairy cards. Amazing! Jupiter and Sara are very similar in their deliveries.
Mystic Dwain has been accurate in his predictions. A good all-round solid reader.
Sam - I have had a few readings with. It's early days and only a small prediction has come to light. All I can say is he certainly has a special gift and is able to tune in straight away. Sam has always picked up on my situation without asking any questions.
Estelle (Melody) - What more can I say about this lady! She was so right regarding my girlfriend abroad facing a difficult conclusion to a past relationship. Estelle's insight was fantastic and two days following the call I started receiving information that validated what she was telling me. Over the coming weeks, more came out as she told me regarding the matter. A great reading, Fabulous lady.

I wouldn't mind a read with Estelle I've heard good things about her which site does she read on.
24-09-2017, 07:12 PM
(24-09-2017 06:02 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 05:13 PM)Watermelon Wrote:  I wish with all my heart my predictions would start to come through,I just feel as if I'm going round in circles....days come and I think maybe just maybe today will be the day...

I know how that feels especially when it's something you desperately want to happen some days feel like weeks ..did they give you some sort of timeline

I know the feeling. Watermelon much of the waiting depends on how accurate your reader is. Most readers are hit and miss - hope you have some luck!

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
24-09-2017, 07:19 PM
(24-09-2017 06:04 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 04:11 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  Jupiter never ceases to amaze me - with the information and details that she fills the reading with. I Love her energy. Shame she no longer logs on.

I wouldn't mind a read with Estelle I've heard good things about her which site does she read on.

I recommend Estelle. She occasionally logs on for PS although I haven't seen her on there for ages/ However - she regularly reads under Melody-Estelle on Pstv which is her main go - although they are more expensive. When she logs on PS you have to be quick as she's always busy non-stop through her shifts.