Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Nikkie 4945
27-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Nikkie 4945
Anyone had a reading with her..?
Curious to know how she was for anyone that has spoken to her.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Nikkie 4945
I had one with her the other week.She is lovely very positive,predictions pending.I liked her.
27-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Thanks PP, hopefully predictions turn out for you then.
27-09-2017, 03:38 PM
i had 2 readings with her.
in 1st reading she gives me many hopes and predictions.in 2nd reading(i rang as predictions didot manifest)she totaly gave me opposite what she told me before.sorry to say even reading was full of negative.but over all nothing ever pan out what she predicted,even 1 thing she told me strongly about my appointment letter which she confirmed i,ll get in 1 week.but i never got that letter caz company hire some 1 else.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
27-09-2017, 07:20 PM
A very nice down to earth reader that kept the reading positive all the way through.

Said hubby ex will come back in my life before Xmas and he will lose interest in his current partner. I must admit the way things look at the moment with the ex and his lady seems very unlikely but you never know.
22-11-2017, 08:34 AM
She wasn't too good for me. She didn't give any real validations or good detail like other readers did on the situation. She wasn't my cup of tea, she's a romany gypsy if I remember correctly. The best romany gypsy on there that I've tired so far who actually gives good detail and really goes into the root of things is Amethyst. What Nickie said, anyone could tell me
22-11-2017, 09:27 AM
(22-11-2017 08:34 AM)ps_user_ Wrote:  She wasn't too good for me. She didn't give any real validations or good detail like other readers did on the situation. She wasn't my cup of tea, she's a romany gypsy if I remember correctly. The best romany gypsy on there that I've tired so far who actually gives good detail and really goes into the root of things is Amethyst. What Nickie said, anyone could tell me

JoJo is another Gypsy Romany reader. First time reading with JoJo was a very pleasant surprise. Instant connection and lots of information and insight delivered in an easy flowing manner. Her timings are long-term, a little different from every other reader, but her details are more specific and realistic.
22-11-2017, 09:31 AM
(22-11-2017 09:27 AM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  
(22-11-2017 08:34 AM)ps_user_ Wrote:  She wasn't too good for me. She didn't give any real validations or good detail like other readers did on the situation. She wasn't my cup of tea, she's a romany gypsy if I remember correctly. The best romany gypsy on there that I've tired so far who actually gives good detail and really goes into the root of things is Amethyst. What Nickie said, anyone could tell me

JoJo is another Gypsy Romany reader. First time reading with JoJo was a very pleasant surprise. Instant connection and lots of information and insight delivered in an easy flowing manner. Her timings are long-term, a little different from every other reader, but her details are more specific and realistic.

I like the look of JoJo, something attracts me to call her. I'd try her