Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Layla
19-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Layla
I have tried to leave testimonials on the PSYCHIC TV page for Layla, but no joy. I would just like to say how wonderful she is, she has answered texts and caller comments for me, and her accuracy is profound. Her predictions have happened bang on time and she doesn't get the credit she deserves. I would appreciate other views too. Thanks PF xxHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2011, 02:45 PM
RE: Layla
Firstly, welcome to the forums Smile, secondly, i've only ever spoken to Layla once. I don't know why, I just really wanted to try her out for some reason. She kinda seemed to get what was going on in the situation I asked about, even gave me advice on how to handle it, but she was kind of 'off' too if that makes sense! Not that she's a bad psychic, she was just too vague for my liking Smile.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
20-10-2011, 10:23 AM
Hi Warren,

Thanks for your reply. I don't know maybe she has a super amazing connection with me LOL, but she has really impressed me on the show. I am thinking about a phone reading with her shortly...
23-10-2011, 08:10 PM
Layla is fantastic...... she's so accurate
23-10-2011, 08:43 PM
(23-10-2011 08:10 PM)Space Bar Wrote:  Layla is fantastic...... she's so accurate

Hi Space bar on the thread about timings you said they were always out for you too but here you say Layla is fantastic. Before I give her a go please clarify why you think she is fantastic. I am not being rude it is that i too have had loads of good validations but no timings right and too have spend a fortune. Thanks

23-10-2011, 09:49 PM
Dear Blondie,

The reason I am recommending Layla so highly is because back in June 2011 she answered a text message for me, and validated it by mentioning a new dress I had just bought and said I was hoping that the guy I like would see me wearing it the following day, but she said that due to rainy weather he wouldn't see me at all. She was spot on about it all. I have sent her in many texts since and she has hit the nail on the head time and time again.

I have contacted her on her own private web site for a phone reading soon, and I will report back here on how it goes. Dip your toe in with a caller comment or text and see what you think. I wouldn't recommend her if I didn't have faith in her, because like you I have had rubbish readings too. Maybe, she just has a great connection with me, but for now she's all the psychic I need.

Best wishes

Heart
23-10-2011, 09:54 PM
(23-10-2011 09:49 PM)Space Bar Wrote:  Dear Blondie,

The reason I am recommending Layla so highly is because back in June 2011 she answered a text message for me, and validated it by mentioning a new dress I had just bought and said I was hoping that the guy I like would see me wearing it the following day, but she said that due to rainy weather he wouldn't see me at all. She was spot on about it all. I have sent her in many texts since and she has hit the nail on the head time and time again.

I have contacted her on her own private web site for a phone reading soon, and I will report back here on how it goes. Dip your toe in with a caller comment or text and see what you think. I wouldn't recommend her if I didn't have faith in her, because like you I have had rubbish readings too. Maybe, she just has a great connection with me, but for now she's all the psychic I need.

Best wishes

Heart
Thanks for that yes i would like to hear back after your reading. I did look on the october schedule the other day but i missed her so waiting to see when she is next on tv
23-10-2011, 09:58 PM
Just seen Layla is on tomorrow (monday) morning show will give it a go
23-10-2011, 09:59 PM
(23-10-2011 09:54 PM)Blondie Wrote:  
(23-10-2011 09:49 PM)Space Bar Wrote:  Dear Blondie,

Best wishes

Heart
Thanks for that yes i would like to hear back after your reading. I did look on the october schedule the other day but i missed her so waiting to see when she is next on tv

As far as I know Layla is on the morning show tomorrow. Heart
23-10-2011, 10:02 PM
I hope she's as great for you as she is for me, Blondie. I shall be texting her too. Let me know xx