Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hazel Lee
21-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Hazel Lee
I tuned in the other day and sent in a text message for Hazel Lee. At the time she was answering them with Trica, who I think is lovely, but there is something about Hazel. While Trica was answering first, I watched Hazels eyes and facial expressions, and she was linking in to another world completely. She couldn't have faked it, and her answer was so blunt and so accurate. I think she is well worth a five minute reading, because there is no doubt that she is connected to spirit. Thanks Hazel and Kamel xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2011, 06:53 PM
RE: Hazel Lee
I found Hazel exactly the same I sent in a text and she nailed it then I waited again i sent another with another name and she nailed it word for word. I then had a reading and she was fab. She is great for a five minute answer. Though I tend to use Psychic Shelly and Anne Scholes for longer readings
29-07-2012, 11:44 AM
i've had a text answered by hazel too. looking back at the answer she gave me then (middle of may), it didn't make much sense...but now...!
30-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Same here I had one answered by Hazel Lee and it meant nothing.......................BUT it did happen few months later
30-07-2012, 04:30 PM
Hazel is probably the only TV reader on PTV who I would be tempted to have a reading with. I could watch her all day TBH. And she always seems very down to earth and very honest :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
03-08-2012, 02:38 PM
she was really honest a few nights ago...a viewer sent in a text asking if she would get back with an ex boyfriend and hazels reply was something like "i'm sorry to have to say this, but if you know me and you've seen me read before then you'll know i always have to say exactly what i see...and the answer at this moment in time is no"

i respect hazel more for being down to earth and honest and saying what she sees rather than readers who just sugar coat as they think it's what you want to hear and give you false hope, and hazel gave the news in a gentle way too and didn't just blurt it out bluntly. i'd much rather have this type of reader myself personally
05-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Hazel blew me away with her validations! Said it as if I were saying it myself... and i gave nothing away at all! ... i've not actually experienced her level of validation before so she's gone straight to the top of my one-to-go-to list.
Mentioned ex's name and ex's friends name and i was a bit confused as to why he was important... h/e she said he's not helping and that's believable because the friend is a total a-hole haha.

Predictions given are consistent and for this month so will keep all updated.
06-08-2012, 08:43 AM
re: validations -

hazel asked me what's significant about september? ... september is my godsons birthday and mine and my ex's anniversary of when we met

and also -

who is sharon? ... she used to be my supervisor at work

i'm really hoping that her predictions will come to pass, but with my situation the way it is, and things the way they are, i'm not holding my breath Sad as personally i just don't see how they can ever happen short of a miracle! Huh
03-12-2012, 03:40 PM
had a text read out on the show late last night by hazel and her answer has really confused me but i'm hoping that it will become clearer in time . . .
03-12-2012, 07:14 PM
I found Hazel sometimes accurate sometimes not when answering voicemails. On the phone very different ! she jabbles away as if she met in the pub yesterday , she patronised me and told me this and that but that this and that never happened ?! so patrosnising was not needed at all?! and also very often sidetrack too ..not impressed and wouldnt call her again....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  JOHN HEALEY & HAZEL LEE - LIVE on the Show Tonight dormammu 0 194 27-05-2017 04:00 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  Hazel Lee Returns Mediums Now 4 545 03-04-2017 06:24 PM
Last Post: pillarbox
  Feedback for Hazel Lee Snowqueen 35 7,089 19-02-2015 11:02 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Does Hazel Lee to private readings ctugs 0 823 12-01-2012 12:13 PM
Last Post: ctugs
  Where is hazel lee ctugs 1 940 05-01-2012 06:20 PM
Last Post: ctugs
  Hazel Lee...new makeover! kiltgirl 5 1,532 21-07-2011 09:25 PM
Last Post: lizcancer girl
  An Audience With Hazel Lee kiltgirl 15 3,470 12-07-2011 10:13 AM