Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Readings Addictive
04-10-2017, 12:39 AM
Readings Addictive
I have been viewing this forum for some time before I became a member. Over the years I have become addicted to having readings read over the phone from many different companies. Some readings I've had if not most have been really awful yet keep on searching for a true psychic.

I'm sure one exists somewhere. Can anyone recommend a good private clairvoyant in the London/Hertfordshire area please? I'm ideally looking for a good fortune teller.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: Readings Addictive
This forums not the best place for genuine advice because half of the members are Psychic Sofa and Ask the Answer readers posing as customers giving fake glowing feedback. Google the Spiritual Association of Gt Britain or visit your local church where there are mediums who often read privately.
04-10-2017, 08:51 PM
(04-10-2017 07:44 PM)Pussycat87 Wrote:  This forums not the best place for genuine advice because half of the members are Psychic Sofa and Ask the Answer readers posing as customers giving fake glowing feedback. Google the Spiritual Association of Gt Britain or visit your local church where there are mediums who often read privately.

That's a bit harsh. I know myself and a couple of others are genuine. The reviews I've left are genuine and given both good and bad for the readings I've had.
There is plenty of private readers about some have been mentioned on the forum some haven't.
There is lots of forums about talking about readers
04-10-2017, 11:57 PM
(04-10-2017 08:51 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  
(04-10-2017 07:44 PM)Pussycat87 Wrote:  This forums not the best place for genuine advice because half of the members are Psychic Sofa and Ask the Answer readers posing as customers giving fake glowing feedback. Google the Spiritual Association of Gt Britain or visit your local church where there are mediums who often read privately.

That's a bit harsh. I know myself and a couple of others are genuine. The reviews I've left are genuine and given both good and bad for the readings I've had.
There is plenty of private readers about some have been mentioned on the forum some haven't.

Not harsh at all. Just said it's half of the members that are not on the level with no reference in my post to you. It's normally practiced on here for new members to jump on here advertise the services of others. There are very few readers posted about who are not from Psychic Sofa and it seems Ask the Answer.
05-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Thanks for your feedback Pussycat87. I do agree that we should all be cautious where it comes to recommendations as I can truly say that I haven't found one on the phones that has convinced me. I'm not to sure about the SAGB either. Some of the clairvoyants I've seen that are registered with them have not blown me away either.
05-10-2017, 03:09 PM
I get pissed off when we are accused of being readers just because we happen to have complimented them. When I first joined this forum I put some positive feedback about Yvette from ATA. Immediately I put this on I was set on by a member who said I was advertising.
05-10-2017, 10:32 PM
(04-10-2017 11:57 PM)Pussycat87 Wrote:  
(04-10-2017 08:51 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  

Not harsh at all. Just said it's half of the members that are not on the level with no reference in my post to you. It's normally practiced on here for new members to jump on here advertise the services of others. There are very few readers posted about who are not from Psychic Sofa and it seems Ask the Answer.

I think because you stated that this forum is not the place for genuine advice - then you've given advice.
it was a sweeping statement in general, that's why I've stated that there's people here that are genuine.

There's been posts made on private readers and seaside readers a simple search will bring this up.
05-10-2017, 10:34 PM
(05-10-2017 03:09 PM)Humphrey Pumphrey Wrote:  I get pissed off when we are accused of being readers just because we happen to have complimented them. When I first joined this forum I put some positive feedback about Yvette from ATA. Immediately I put this on I was set on by a member who said I was advertising.

Same thing happened to myself and a couple of others I mainly stick to pm
09-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Hi everyone. Thanks to those members who have sent me PMs recommending good psychics - much appreciated and I'll check them out.

Some years ago I had a reading with a fantastic clairvoyant that used to live in my local area. I can't find him anywhere now as he's moved not even online.

If anybody does know of a clairvoyant who is the real deal please get back to me. Preferably in the London/Hertfordshire area. I would not use phone psychics because I know they are a con, but still interested to hear from anyone else who knows of one who was memorable. I've become disillusioned with readers I've so far had BUT KNOW SOMEWHERE OUT THERE A GENUINE ONE EXISTS! Big Grin
09-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Oh, and by the way, I had a dodgy pm from a person who was obviously a reader from a psychic company who openly admitted he/she was a cold reader. Just be on the alert guys. Some people really play us for fools.

If anyone wants to know the sender please pm meBig Grin