Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timings
22-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Timings
I really don't mean to sound rude or ignorant, but I have been through the mill with Psychic readings from some of the UK's finest. However, only one got a small prediction bang on time, the rest of them gave me spookily accurate validation- but nothing has actually manifested. When I phone or text for "updates" they simply move the original prediction forward another 4-6 weeks and the same pattern repeats itself over and over. Which makes me question if I am the mug or if it really is a case of wrong timing??

Thanks

GBHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2011, 11:56 AM
RE: Timings
(22-10-2011 10:32 AM)Gentle Breeze Wrote:  I really don't mean to sound rude or ignorant, but I have been through the mill with Psychic readings from some of the UK's finest. However, only one got a small prediction bang on time, the rest of them gave me spookily accurate validation- but nothing has actually manifested. When I phone or text for "updates" they simply move the original prediction forward another 4-6 weeks and the same pattern repeats itself over and over. Which makes me question if I am the mug or if it really is a case of wrong timing??

Thanks

GBHeart

Yes i know where you are coming from great validations but no prediction manifests!! i have spent a great deal of money on readings as well!!
22-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Hi I am going to see if I can bring up the original thread on timings Gentle Breeze as it can be the most difficult thing..for you to read though
23-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Timings always out for me also

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Timings?? PurpleShimmer3 31 2,611 05-02-2016 04:35 PM
Last Post: jaks111
  Timings more accurate the closer the event? Purple shimmer 16 2,257 05-09-2015 06:02 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2