Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Has anyone had a psychic tell them there ex isn’t coming back
08-10-2017, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2017 10:21 AM by Barbiebets.)
Has anyone had a psychic tell them there ex isn’t coming back
Just wanted to know if anyone had a reading with a psychic who said there ex isn’t coming back And was right? Iv been having a lot of readings lately because iv fallen out with the guy I really like (not an ex as we were never together) and all but one Benicia has said he will unblock me but I’m not to sure as we both have never said the things that been said before.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2017, 12:44 PM
RE: Has anyone had a psychic tell them there ex isn’t coming back
I have often told people the ex is not coming back if I feel that and they accept it or not as the case may be.They eventually move on and meet someone else.
08-10-2017, 04:09 PM
I was told by many that my ex wasn’t coming back as that was quite simply what they saw. He didn’t come back and in hindsight I’m extremely glad. Exes tend to be exes for a reason and although we don’t like it at the time we all move on eventually. I do have readings sometimes regarding guys I like and sometimes I get told they’re not interested etc too not nice to hear but I’d rather hear the truth than be given sugar coated bullshit.
08-10-2017, 05:02 PM
At the moment I keep been told that the guy question will come back but I question if he will. I don’t want to give up on the situation but at the same time I don’t want to wait in vain if he’s not.
08-10-2017, 07:37 PM
A few years ago one psychic told me that she couldn't see me reuniting with my ex think she was star temple against all readers on psychic today and psychiclight. Well he didn't come back and I'm glad he didn't I moved on to someone much better went through debt and a depressive spell though for a while.
08-10-2017, 08:22 PM
I was told by someone a few years ago that my ex would come back but not in the way I wanted him too and sure enough it all came to pass. He came back into my life at a time when I’d moved on thankfully because he had a new girlfriend by this point and wanted to see me on the side. Obviously I turned him down and cut contact with him but it happened in the exact way I was told it would, two years later.
31-01-2018, 02:14 PM
Isobel told me that in 2016, he contacted me the next day & we got back together... Lol.
01-02-2018, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 06:39 PM by Psychicphenomena1.)
The probem I found when I went to various psychics for relationship readings 2yrs ago was that alot of them confused me and I felt worse off after the phone call.what would happen was most of them would start off by saying how the chap I was enquiring about wasnt ready for a relationship and he loves me and slightly negative things but then in the same reading a few moments later theyd say how hes coming back and itll work out and for long term but I have to be patient as its going to be hard work but they saw a future between me and him so I felt very confused and maybe a psychic can answer that but my guess is that at first in the reading things looked difficult and so they said it couldnt work out but as the reading progressed they saw his strong feelings for me and that he wanted to make things work? I dont know Iv since moved on but that did confuse me being told opposite outcomes in the same reading.it usually was at first they saw things not looking good but as they 'delved' more into the reading they saw better things and it couldnt all be blamed on sugar coated readers as this was from the honest readers who are direct
01-02-2018, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 10:44 PM by PunkPrincezzCJ.)
(01-02-2018 06:33 PM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  The probem I found when I went to various psychics for relationship readings 2yrs ago was that alot of them confused me and I felt worse off after the phone call.what would happen was most of them would start off by saying how the chap I was enquiring about wasnt ready for a relationship and he loves me and slightly negative things but then in the same reading a few moments later theyd say how hes coming back and itll work out and for long term but I have to be patient as its going to be hard work but they saw a future between me and him so I felt very confused and maybe a psychic can answer that but my guess is that at first in the reading things looked difficult and so they said it couldnt work out but as the reading progressed they saw his strong feelings for me and that he wanted to make things work? I dont know Iv since moved on but that did confuse me being told opposite outcomes in the same reading.it usually was at first they saw things not looking good but as they 'delved' more into the reading they saw better things and it couldnt all be blamed on sugar coated readers as this was from the honest readers who are direct

I feel it's possible that as you speak to a psychic, the connection improves, therefore they were able to see it in a better way. So, i think you're right with what you said.

But, did the predictions not happen because you say you moved on...?
01-02-2018, 11:20 PM
(01-02-2018 10:42 PM)PunkPrincezzCJ Wrote:  
(01-02-2018 06:33 PM)Psychicphenomena1 Wrote:  The probem I found when I went to various psychics for relationship readings 2yrs ago was that alot of them confused me and I felt worse off after the phone call.what would happen was most of them would start off by saying how the chap I was enquiring about wasnt ready for a relationship and he loves me and slightly negative things but then in the same reading a few moments later theyd say how hes coming back and itll work out and for long term but I have to be patient as its going to be hard work but they saw a future between me and him so I felt very confused and maybe a psychic can answer that but my guess is that at first in the reading things looked difficult and so they said it couldnt work out but as the reading progressed they saw his strong feelings for me and that he wanted to make things work? I dont know Iv since moved on but that did confuse me being told opposite outcomes in the same reading.it usually was at first they saw things not looking good but as they 'delved' more into the reading they saw better things and it couldnt all be blamed on sugar coated readers as this was from the honest readers who are direct

I feel it's possible that as you speak to a psychic, the connection improves, therefore they were able to see it in a better way. So, i think you're right with what you said.

But, did the predictions not happen because you say you moved on...?

Well I spoke with a few readers and a couple contradicted themselves in the same reading especially Tess.she started off readings saying she doesnt see the man coming forward again contact wise then saying she does and when I questioned her she said romantically coming forward again but then said hed be romantic but not straight away so she was quite confusing and this was all in the same reading.she said to me he was panicking that Im moving on so I said to her well he must care then and want to come forward if hes worrying about me moving on my reading with her is similar to others towards the end of readings they usually had better things and more positive outcomes to tell me.i also think that perhaps it was as the reading went on that the connection got stronger and yes I moved on but it did confuse me at the time pink pearl on here said that a good reader is consistent in their readings and I agree as the few readers who said opposites in the same reading got me more confused and in a fluster at the time