Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EMERGENCY - I am sorry but I have to burst your bubbles
25-10-2011, 02:31 PM
EMERGENCY - I am sorry but I have to burst your bubbles

I am sorry to say this, but unfortunately i have to burst all of your bubbles regarding psychics and their predictions.

You are all addicts, especially those of you who are calling more than once a month.

I have been reading through this forum for a few days now, and I was gobsmacked at the predictions thread, and many other discussions, especially those of you who are worried about the addiction, those of you who are emotionally affected in any sort of way by what a psychic says, and those of you who are basing life decisions on the advice of psychics, and those of you who think these psychics are your 'friends'.

I am an ex addict, having run up a debt of over £25000 in the space of 3 years.

I discovered an online support group, which had thousands of other members around the world, especially from america and the UK, who are in the same boat as myself, especially regarding predictions never coming true. They are all addicts, or were addicts, and the group was started by american actress sarah lessaz, who wrote a book on her addiction called ''psychic junkie'.

The book is probably the first widely accepted account of what an addict goes through and thinks and is based on her own story.

Her support group is http://www.psychicjunkie.net

again, there are thousands of other members on this support group who are addicts and feel like they have been duped by psychics, especially many famous international psychics, and regarding that there predictions never come true.

I have been clean for over a year now, but still do get the urge to call sometimes, but i am more in control of my life and my emotions than i was before, and my reliance on these psychics proved to be extremely damaging to myself, my career and my love/family life.

I beg of you all to please stop calling, it still seems like it is early days for you all, but in honestly, please regain control, no psychic can ever fully predict the future, and even if they do predict something, and it comes into fruition, you have to use common sense.

Probability wise, if a psychic said 'he is coming back to you', there is a 1 in 2 chance that this could happen. Not a very big surprise when it does happen, or it doesnt, the statistics/probablility of this happening is not a wide margin of a possibility.

Unfortunately, when you go through a brake up, you are lonely, these psychics seem to offer a feeling of hope, but unfortunately is is false hope and an extremely expensive costly false hope they offer you.

I read through majority of the threads, and I sort of felt extremely saddened by everything, especially those people who are promised by psychics that their ex would come back, and the whole spiral of addiction calling one psychic, then another, then another, all while lining psychics pockets of your hard earned cash.

The truth can hurt, and unfortunately, im afraid to say this, but a psychic can never predict the future. They might be able to gain validations and insights into your current situation and astound you with telling you truths about the present, but regarding any sort of future outcome, it really is just a hit and miss and probability.

Just ask the 20,000 members at psychic junkie, who are all addicts around the world, all in the same boat as yourselves. It's truly sad and extremely damaging.

It is unfortunately all a hoax, and the addiction is extremely expensive and very very damaging.

There is nothing any of you can say to prove that a psychic is accurate, regardless of whether they 'connect with you' and dont 'connect with you'. it is all a scam. the truth is, it is a guess, a probability, hence why one psychic can predict something and it coming true while the same psychic predicting something for somebody else doesnt come true, then the scapegoat is 'oh, well maybe they didnt connect with me thats why''.

Please please please stop calling. it is such a big money making scam, there has even been a whole show dedicated to psychic addiction on the anderson cooper show in america
[b]

http://www.andersoncooper.com/2011/10/12...et-a-high/

^ Watch that clip to see if you relate to sarah lassez
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2011, 02:36 PM
RE: EMERGENCY - I am sorry but I have to burst your bubbles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idVxRE8uM-A

Derren brown exposing psychics
25-10-2011, 02:40 PM
BBC exposing mediums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4qGfNViV...re=related
25-10-2011, 03:56 PM
excerpt from sarah's book

http://books.simonandschuster.com/Psychi...18/excerpt
25-10-2011, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2011 05:09 PM by jen1234.)
(25-10-2011 03:56 PM)hermetic Wrote:  excerpt from sarah's book

http://books.simonandschuster.com/Psychi...18/excerpt

Oh hermetic are you psychic? I was going to ask earlier if you happen to be promoting the book.
26-10-2011, 12:52 AM
It's funny how when you genuinely try to help people, they accuse you of promotion and BAN you in the process of doing so. Yes i am promoting sarah's forum, cause she and the other thousand or so members on the support group have practically been there for me during this whole delusional and almost infathomable addiction i had.

But suit yourselves. get yourselves into debt, and let yourselves lose your power and your life to these psychics.

I just thank the lord im not where I was three years ago, and I genuinely read through these threads and i felt the same way back then so i related to some of you, but to be treated like this and be banned for offering support and advice? Just seems nonsensical.
26-10-2011, 09:02 AM
(26-10-2011 12:52 AM)uruk Wrote:  It's funny how when you genuinely try to help people, they accuse you of promotion and BAN you in the process of doing so. Yes i am promoting sarah's forum, cause she and the other thousand or so members on the support group have practically been there for me during this whole delusional and almost infathomable addiction i had.

But suit yourselves. get yourselves into debt, and let yourselves lose your power and your life to these psychics.

I just thank the lord im not where I was three years ago, and I genuinely read through these threads and i felt the same way back then so i related to some of you, but to be treated like this and be banned for offering support and advice? Just seems nonsensical.

You can't possibly think that we're all stupid! How rude of you. So we're going to get ourselves into debt and lose our power? Perhaps we have a stronger will than you could understand. You don't seem to have much faith in people to make mistakes and learn from them do you? We're not you, we're not all hopeless addicts; and it is clear that you are blatantly promoting a book, so don't treat us like idiots.
26-10-2011, 10:28 AM
I agree Kath I think the purpose of this forum is to put all points of view as people can then make up their own minds..and on here we get much more honesty of experience than 'testimonials' offer..the thread tipping point really illustrates this
To have the extreme and the good can give a more realistic perspective in how to approach readings with care
26-10-2011, 02:52 PM
(25-10-2011 10:45 PM)kath3422 Wrote:  Get a grip Jen, always get one don't you!!!

I don`t need to get a grip, I am in full control! This person is promoting a book. I would have more respect for her if she had not posted the link for it twice.
So basically spend money on this book.
26-10-2011, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2014 01:48 PM by uruk.)
(26-10-2011 02:52 PM)jen1234 Wrote:  
(25-10-2011 10:45 PM)kath3422 Wrote:  Get a grip Jen, always get one don't you!!!

I don`t need to get a grip, I am in full control! This person is promoting a book. I would have more respect for her if she had not posted the link for it twice.
So basically spend money on this book.

Lol, like how you made the assumption i am a woman, when im actually a man, and i live in the uk, in bedfordshire. where am i promoting a book? what affiliation could i possible have with a 'self help' book on psychic addiction that was written by the author sarah lassez who initiated the first self help group for psychic addiction? the book was written in 2005, the author of the book is in the anderson cooper clip i posted, and the reason i highlighted it is to bring it to peoples attention that psychic addiction is a real problem and does exist, and there are thousands of people being effected by it.

I also posted links from derren brown and the bbc, am i promoting derren brown too? the bbc? the anderson cooper show in america? lol.

Did i actually tell anyone to buy the book? didnt i post a link to the actual 'free' support forum so maybe if there were any people out there becoming addicted and getting themselves into debt could maybe join and get support just like i did?

It's all fair do's saying you are in control, but what about the people that aren't? isn't that a bit selfish of you to make the assumption and practically portray yourself as being self centred, the world doesn't evolve around you, and many different people from different spectrum's deal with situations in different ways.

I came across this forum on google, i have been snooping around for a few days, and in some of the threads, i sensed the reliance that some of the members on here had to psychics, and the whole prediction thread, and it struck a chord with me, i related to these members because i have been through the same, and having amassed a dept of almost £25000 (on credit cards) i can tell you from first hand experiance it has ruined my life, but i am on the road to recovery, and the last thing i would want is anyone to get themselves into the same predicament.

I used to be an avid user of psychic interactive, my favourite reader being karina, and sofia vancy on the option zero team. I have known hazle lee prior to her working on psychic interactive as she use to work for another company called star temple.

I have pretty much had a reading with every high profile reader in the UK including sally morgan, and avril shareef. So please dont patronise me making out that i am on here to promote a book, when in actuality i am on here promoting the dangers to reliance on psychics and the addiction it could possibly lead to.

My trigger was a bereavement and a ''relationship'' that ended abruptly, and i was told all sorts regarding this person, and thats what led me to my addiction.

If you dont feel you resonate with what Im saying, and you feel you are in complete control, then ignore my posts and dont read what I write. Simple, but dont go around bad mouthing me accusing me of being affiliated in any shape or form to a promotion of a book. It is degrading.