Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Summer Breeze
11-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Summer Breeze
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. Just had a lovely reading with Summer Breeze. Really liked her direct, no nonsense approach. she has given me a few predictions and I was wondering if any one has had reading with Summer. If so, have her predictions materialised?

Thank you
Sianr
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: Summer Breeze
Hi there!

I really liked Summers honest and no nonsense approach too, she's a great reader.

Some things have come to pass although im waiting on 2 more major ones however she was good with what she picked up.

She was confident that things would unfold this year whereas another good reader who I go to and spoke with again last night said within 9-12 months for somewhat similar predictions so we shall see!

Please keep us updated if anything comes to light Smile
11-10-2017, 08:13 PM
Hi Sianr, yes im a regular private client of summer breeze and i must truly say shes the biggest legend of them all!! Lots of predictions have come to pass for me and she has always been right and has never been wrong so far!! Im too also waiting for the big one to come forward as it will probably take some time to manifest!! Good luck!
11-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Thanks guys really appreciate your replies. I will too let you guys know how I get along.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Plans for Summer Star1982 7 1,357 02-06-2014 08:19 AM
Last Post: Dancing Dolly
  Happy Summer Solstice Icemaiden 3 1,107 21-06-2013 10:52 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl