Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alex Zadeh- trusted psychics
27-10-2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Alex Zadeh- trusted psychics
Hi this is Tessa I have information on how to contact Alex please email me tessamarini22@gmail.com

Hi,

I wish I knew what happened, there was some pretty negative feedback just before he was removed...

Had you had many readings from him?
[/quote]

Yeah I did and everything he has said is now coming to light ..now I can't find him for an update
[/quote]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Alex I have found to be one of the few amazing readers. I can’t find him anywhere for a while.
28-10-2017, 12:13 AM
(27-10-2017 07:05 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  Alex I have found to be one of the few amazing readers. I can’t find him anywhere for a while.

Thanks, I'd love to know why they tried to put all that negative stuff out there when they do have some pretty terrible readers in there... I do think some are good. I have spoken to a few and I think the thing is a lot tell you what they think you want to hear, so now I wonder which were legit and which were just making stuff up

I think the negative reviews say a lot more about the service than it does about Alex
28-10-2017, 01:41 AM
Thanks Tessa. Alex is one of the only few I've used on Trusted Psychics he has got a lot of things so right. Random predictions that would never enter your head that turn up out of the blue. This guy is sincere and talented..
28-10-2017, 07:38 AM
(27-10-2017 01:41 PM)Tessamarini Wrote:  Hi this is Tessa I have information on how to contact Alex please email me tessamarini22@gmail.com

Hi,

I wish I knew what happened, there was some pretty negative feedback just before he was removed...

Had you had many readings from him?

Yeah I did and everything he has said is now coming to light ..now I can't find him for an update
[/quote]
[/quote]

I have emailed you Tessa, thank you x
01-11-2017, 01:38 PM
I had a few readings with him and they were all rubbish! Every time I spoke to him his time scale changes and I got my partner to call him
In front of me and he purely guessed from what I had told him in a previous reading. The guy is a lying conning con man! Scum! Read the reviews from the scores of people he lied to and scammed. He wrote all his reviews which were just ridiculous! They were like essays!! Many readers called to test him and they were all negative and gave bad feedback! He is a scammer and a liar and no more psychic than a pair of socks! He is in cahoots with Arosa 100 percent and also perhaps Sabrina knight and muria rose. Trusted is a very very very dodgy site!
01-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Is that sabrina night off ps ..i had a reading with her 3 weeks ago shes always busy..I've got doubts her she was very over confident with her reading i doubt anything will come through
02-11-2017, 02:36 PM
(01-11-2017 02:57 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  Is that sabrina night off ps ..i had a reading with her 3 weeks ago shes always busy..I've got doubts her she was very over confident with her reading i doubt anything will come through

Yes Sabrina off psychic sofa... surprising really cos I didn’t think a reader could be on two sites at once but hey... anyway yes it’s her
12-11-2017, 07:22 PM
(01-11-2017 01:38 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  I had a few readings with him and they were all rubbish! Every time I spoke to him his time scale changes and I got my partner to call him
In front of me and he purely guessed from what I had told him in a previous reading. The guy is a lying conning con man! Scum! Read the reviews from the scores of people he lied to and scammed. He wrote all his reviews which were just ridiculous! They were like essays!! Many readers called to test him and they were all negative and gave bad feedback! He is a scammer and a liar and no more psychic than a pair of socks! He is in cahoots with Arosa 100 percent and also perhaps Sabrina knight and muria rose. Trusted is a very very very dodgy site!

I wrote a few long reviews which were 'essays' - he made a prediction which materialised and the details that he gave me could not have been guessed or told to him by anyone else. I think he did help a lot of people . Sabrina Knight is still on the website so I don't think she has been sacked.
13-11-2017, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2017 06:57 AM by Soapfan46.)
I'm actually really pleased to hear that Alex was good for some people cos up until now I seriously thought he wrote his own reviews. The negative reviews which the idiots at trusted decided to put up about him was just spiteful but what do you expect from a company like that! The scores and scores of negative reviews day after day was unbelieveable. As I said before whatever it is Alex did or didn't do, he was loyal and logged on for about 10 hours a day for months. I saw this and he told me himself so he did make them a lot of money. When trusted are put out that's the only time they act. At the end of the day, just like with any psychic reading, what will be will be and if he is innocent then the truth will out and justice will be served.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS! Belinda 16 2,461 Yesterday 01:21 PM
Last Post: Foreverpoppy
  Why no forum on livelines/trusted/social psychics?? Soapfan46 4 485 13-11-2017 09:33 AM
Last Post: Pixie
  Trusted Psychics Shell03 5 651 11-11-2017 09:54 AM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Alex Trusted Psychics Tamsy 10 1,704 11-11-2017 09:48 AM
  Trusted psychics, here is my opinion. RedRose 8 1,470 04-11-2017 06:33 AM