Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Who's predictions actually materialise?
14-10-2017, 08:08 AM
Who's predictions actually materialise?
So glad I found this site. I've been having way too many readings from PS. Think I have an addiction which I can't afford!!!

So who's predictions on PS actually materialise? [/size]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: Who's predictions actually materialise?
None of them have manifested from any of the readers. I know this sounds pessimistic but not one of the readers I've tried on the phones have been any good. I don't believe it can be attributed to poor connection either - I'm not that unusual, quite normal so a reader by the law of averages if genuine at least should get one one thing right.

For people that have been fortunate to have found a reader on the phones where things are coming true - well, lucky them, because I haven't.
14-10-2017, 08:38 AM
I've had quite a few getting validations right and after the money I've spent I'm hoping at least 1 will get something right!
14-10-2017, 09:10 AM
None of the predictions from ps readers have ever manifested however I have had predictions come through from other people.
14-10-2017, 09:17 AM
(14-10-2017 09:10 AM)RachH81 Wrote:  None of the predictions from ps readers have ever manifested however I have had predictions come through from other people.
Oh god lol how stupid have I been!! My predictions are due within the next 2/3 months. What other people have you used and who would you recommend?
14-10-2017, 09:39 AM
I wouldn't give up hopes fully because some predictions have manifested for me from PS but only by a select few readers.

I will say I think the majority on there aren't worth your time but some predictions from Shari, Amethyst and Emmanuel have come true for me.

The best so far for me is Emily (majority of her predictions materlised!) Hamilton (he's brilliant with what he gets and some predictions have materlised except 1 pending for this month) Angelic Light (again brilliant with what she gets but predictions pending, 1 for this month) and Jullie (lovely reader from Birmingham
I think) -
Although I rarely see her log on anymore, a lot of what she predicted last year came to light this year.
And finally Destiny Doctor, some predictions came through within a matter of weeks and again she was brilliant with what she picked up.

These readers are on ATA (Ask The Answer) which is a little more expensive but I recommend just these readers mosrly so you don't waste you money calling everyone on there because like PS most readers on there don't have psychic ability but claim they do.

So I just stick to those hidden gems and have 1-2 readings every month or couple of months since timing can be off with predictions and it's not good to keep calling back so much anyway.

Otherwise I think it's better to go private and have readings cheaper with psychics if possible. In fact I may go see one in person today and she's only £14 with no time limit as some things she said last year again happened this year.

It's very hit and miss with psychics though I will say but there are some genuine ones out there I tell you Smile
14-10-2017, 10:05 AM
(14-10-2017 09:39 AM)MoonChild* Wrote:  I wouldn't give up hopes fully because some predictions have manifested for me from PS but only by a select few readers.

I will say I think the majority on there aren't worth your time but some predictions from Shari, Amethyst and Emmanuel have come true for me.

The best so far for me is Emily (majority of her predictions materlised!) Hamilton (he's brilliant with what he gets and some predictions have materlised except 1 pending for this month) Angelic Light (again brilliant with what she gets but predictions pending, 1 for this month) and Jullie (lovely reader from Birmingham
I think) -
Although I rarely see her log on anymore, a lot of what she predicted last year came to light this year.
And finally Destiny Doctor, some predictions came through within a matter of weeks and again she was brilliant with what she picked up.

These readers are on ATA (Ask The Answer) which is a little more expensive but I recommend just these readers mosrly so you don't waste you money calling everyone on there because like PS most readers on there don't have psychic ability but claim they do.

So I just stick to those hidden gems and have 1-2 readings every month or couple of months since timing can be off with predictions and it's not good to keep calling back so much anyway.

Otherwise I think it's better to go private and have readings cheaper with psychics if possible. In fact I may go see one in person today and she's only £14 with no time limit as some things she said last year again happened this year.

It's very hit and miss with psychics though I will say but there are some genuine ones out there I tell you Smile

I've never used ATA only Kooma and PS.

I had a reading with Emanuelle on PS and thought he was very good although he did warn me that his timings can be out which is very honest of him.

I loved Evie on Kooma but now I'm not so sure. She remains consistent on her predictions and they do materialise sometimes but not within time frame given.

Think I've had readings with nearly everybody on Kooma and PS. I've found some very very good and believable due to validations but I guess it all depends on what actually comes true!

[/size]Some I've found are absolutely shocking and it's these people that give the true psychics a bad name.
14-10-2017, 11:56 AM
(14-10-2017 10:05 AM)Rosie Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 09:39 AM)MoonChild* Wrote:  I wouldn't give up hopes fully because some predictions have manifested for me from PS but only by a select few readers.

I think) -

I've never used ATA only Kooma and PS.

I had a reading with Emanuelle on PS and thought he was very good although he did warn me that his timings can be out which is very honest of him.

I loved Evie on Kooma but now I'm not so sure. She remains consistent on her predictions and they do materialise sometimes but not within time frame given.

Think I've had readings with nearly everybody on Kooma and PS. I've found some very very good and believable due to validations but I guess it all depends on what actually comes true!

[/size]Some I've found are absolutely shocking and it's these people that give the true psychics a bad name.

Don't give up just yet, I have a friend who's been having readings with Psychic Sofa for years; I remember last year Ian telling her an ex was coming back, the song was "Back for good". He did indeed come back but he left.. so maybe not back for good Tongue

More recently she was told by Dominic that a recent connection was definitely coming back. She got contact two days later.

I can recommend a few Psychic Sofa readers but I've yet to see predictions happen. I don't use Ask The Answer as readers keep notes, I've been told this genuinely by an ex reader.

I can recommend a reader who I've known for four years, her name is Evelyn Lee; all other readings have paled in comparison. Very genuine and real in that she's incredibly heart centered but no bullshit so you won't get fake or vague from her. Validations are stunning and predictions have happened. Sometimes it's the small things like being told I'll get the first job out of two when I'm convinced I want the second... and then I realise it's not what I thought it would be, and I'm offered the first job. I'm so used to her being correct that it doesn't shock me anymore Rolleyes

I recently recommended her to someone on here who gave feedback saying how impressed she was. I've recommended her here several times because I know what she can do. Speaking to someone who is psychic i.e. it's who they are rather than what they do can help to re inspire faith and hope when it's been knocked after speaking to many who just aren't genuine or real.
14-10-2017, 12:06 PM
Why is it that many of the readers I've used never pick up that I am married? They always start off by saying I've been hurt emotionally.
14-10-2017, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2017 12:15 PM by Rosie.)
Lol about Ian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Down Job predictions Barbiebets 12 793 07-03-2018 06:09 PM
Last Post: Purple1