Rudi - Psychic Sofa
14-10-2017, 08:17 AM
Rudi - Psychic Sofa
Has anyone had a reading with Rudi?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: Rudi - Psychic Sofa
(14-10-2017 08:17 AM)Rosie Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading with Rudi?

I had one with him few years back .
It was more advice he was giving than any psychic ability.
Personally I wouldn't use him again
My favourites at the minute are tracey m and dominic as they have both given me accurate details of things that have come to pass.
14-10-2017, 08:39 PM
(14-10-2017 06:53 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 08:17 AM)Rosie Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading with Rudi?

I had one with him few years back .
It was more advice he was giving than any psychic ability.
Personally I wouldn't use him again
My favourites at the minute are tracey m and dominic as they have both given me accurate details of things that have come to pass.

I had 1 with him and found him to be quite forceful in his opinions. Wouldn't have another reading with him.

I'm currently waiting on predictions from Tracey M and Dominic.

Tracey M 's prediction was meant to happen tonight but surprise surprise hasn't happened lol.. maybe Dominics will or maybe Rudi was right all along!!
23-11-2017, 09:56 AM
Very interesting and in-depth reading. Gave me positive words and advice, a bit of waiting and perseverance to go through yet. I would thoroughly recommend him as he goes in-depth around the concerns. One of PS better readers *and* he has his own website. I don't know why PS keep him waiting for calls as this guy is good.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
11-12-2017, 07:54 AM
I tried Rudi and my God he told me what I didn't want to hear. Said my man is narcissistic and will end up constantly messing me around, ending up with me getting fed up and leaving him for someone else. I've gotta be honest and say I don't believe he is like that and think he's a genuine man, I don't think he was like that at all, but Rudi picked up my personality well and seemed honest. Just rather upset as I felt my man in question is genuine and all other readers picked up the same. I've seen on a few comments about him that he's been so wrong and given his opinion mainly, I hope to God he's wrong here.
11-12-2017, 11:12 AM
(11-12-2017 07:54 AM)ps_user_ Wrote:  I tried Rudi and my God he told me what I didn't want to hear. Said my man is narcissistic and will end up constantly messing me around, ending up with me getting fed up and leaving him for someone else. I've gotta be honest and say I don't believe he is like that and think he's a genuine man, I don't think he was like that at all, but Rudi picked up my personality well and seemed honest. Just rather upset as I felt my man in question is genuine and all other readers picked up the same. I've seen on a few comments about him that he's been so wrong and given his opinion mainly, I hope to God he's wrong here.

It sounds like he was going on his own opinions rather than what he actually saw psychically. Don't let it spoil your day because you know what's what with your boyfriend more than anyone else-
11-12-2017, 11:36 AM
(11-12-2017 11:12 AM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  
(11-12-2017 07:54 AM)ps_user_ Wrote:  I tried Rudi and my God he told me what I didn't want to hear. Said my man is narcissistic and will end up constantly messing me around, ending up with me getting fed up and leaving him for someone else. I've gotta be honest and say I don't believe he is like that and think he's a genuine man, I don't think he was like that at all, but Rudi picked up my personality well and seemed honest. Just rather upset as I felt my man in question is genuine and all other readers picked up the same. I've seen on a few comments about him that he's been so wrong and given his opinion mainly, I hope to God he's wrong here.

It sounds like he was going on his own opinions rather than what he actually saw psychically. Don't let it spoil your day because you know what's what with your boyfriend more than anyone else-

Thank you. Yes, he got it so wrong, he said my man is narcissistic, and he has such low self esteem you wouldn't believe, a narcissistic person thinks they're above everyone else and higher than everyone else. I think he was totally wrong, there. Got other details wrong and said that in his last relationship, his ex kicked him out when it was the other way around. I won't be using him again
11-12-2017, 04:03 PM

Told me the exact same thing about a guy! I have known this man my whole life & he is definitely not like that! Found him to be very judgemental.
11-12-2017, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017 05:00 PM by ps_user_.)
(11-12-2017 04:03 PM)PJ14 Wrote:  

Told me the exact same thing about a guy! I have known this man my whole life & he is definitely not like that! Found him to be very judgemental.

I'm really glad that you've said this, as it upset me a little bit. I'm being cautious at the moment and that threw me, but I knew in my heart that it wasn't true. Thought he'd be good as he has his own website, but clearly not - it's usually the ones who have websites that are shite. When I tried saying that his personality isn't like that or what Rudi said doesn't make any sense, he says I make excuses for him as I love him..
11-12-2017, 06:39 PM
(11-12-2017 04:58 PM)ps_user_ Wrote:  
(11-12-2017 04:03 PM)PJ14 Wrote:  

I'm really glad that you've said this, as it upset me a little bit. I'm being cautious at the moment and that threw me, but I knew in my heart that it wasn't true. Thought he'd be good as he has his own website, but clearly not - it's usually the ones who have websites that are shite. When I tried saying that his personality isn't like that or what Rudi said doesn't make any sense, he says I make excuses for him as I love him..

This guy is a prick. No psychic ability whatsoever and so opinionated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic sofa pindikaur and marion Kayley 7 1,290 18-07-2018 10:24 AM
Last Post: Angelica38
  psychic sofa Dorothy 21 792 28-06-2018 11:09 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Anthony - Psychic Sofa miserable 52 12,856 29-05-2018 04:06 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 829 171,478 28-05-2018 10:33 PM
Last Post: Ladybug
  Abigail psychic sofa Rachel212 6 1,178 28-05-2018 10:04 PM
Last Post: Dorothy
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 226 25,472 13-05-2018 10:04 PM
Last Post: Ladybug
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 4 534 26-04-2018 12:58 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 100 9,773 18-04-2018 08:18 PM
Last Post: curiouscat
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 12 1,907 18-04-2018 06:33 PM
Last Post: Sianr
  Psychic Sofa get some decent readers Daredevil Dave 107 9,969 09-04-2018 09:24 PM
Last Post: Dorothy