Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amy Winehouse from beyond the grave?
27-10-2011, 08:46 AM
Amy Winehouse from beyond the grave?
Just spotted this http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people...-Winehouse I think it's ridiculous that these mediums latch onto celebs when they die. Who out there actually believes this person actually made contact with Amy Winehouse?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2011, 12:47 PM
RE: Amy Winehouse from beyond the grave?
You will always get fame hungry psychics pretending they have contacted dead celebs to get their face in the paper and get silly people.. either famous or your average joe to spend stupid amounts of money on their readings.... it is all great PR for these people...... the downside of this profession is when people like her do things like this.....

She gave nothing in what she said that she couldn't have read in the papers... and THAT is the laughable thing.... also, why are papers giving this woman breathing space when she has just done a bit of research and decided to mash it all together and pretend she has contacted Amy Winehouse....

it seems fame tends to blur a medium and psychics morals and ethics......

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
27-10-2011, 01:25 PM
(27-10-2011 12:47 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  You will always get fame hungry psychics pretending they have contacted dead celebs to get their face in the paper and get silly people.. either famous or your average joe to spend stupid amounts of money on their readings.... it is all great PR for these people...... the downside of this profession is when people like her do things like this.....

She gave nothing in what she said that she couldn't have read in the papers... and THAT is the laughable thing.... also, why are papers giving this woman breathing space when she has just done a bit of research and decided to mash it all together and pretend she has contacted Amy Winehouse....

it seems fame tends to blur a medium and psychics morals and ethics......

I have to agree. really does upset me when you are trying to be honest and you get idiots like that making a mockery of everything i believe in <3
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-10-2011, 01:29 PM
That's the thing though isn't it.. decent psychics and mediums, whether in the spotlight, or not, are judged by the fakes and fame hungry in the profession..... and it does make a mockery of everything people believe in..... it is actually quite sad that this women is so insecure in her own abilities, that she seeks to make her name for all the wrong reasons... many psychics and mediums go down this route, and the whole profession is judged and tarred with the same brush.

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
27-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Awful. Terribly cruel on the families of celebrities who have passed away.

Psychic reading Psychic
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2011, 09:20 AM
the paperes shoudl know better than this anyway!
10-01-2012, 09:14 AM
Yes, I've only just read this thread. I too find it in very poor taste for alleged psychics to jump on these band wagons when a celeb dies.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Granny spooked by paranormal phone picture which shows 'family from beyond the grave mecheeta 0 41 11-11-2017 06:59 PM
Last Post: mecheeta