Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Which PS readers would you recommend/not recommend?
16-10-2017, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2017 05:05 PM by Anonymous_user_.)
Which PS readers would you recommend/not recommend?
I decided to make a new post of this topic, seeing as there are a couple of new readers on PS. I have tried at least 10 readersConfused, with no predictions happening as of yet - I guess watch this space. I was just wondering what readers you liked/didn't like and why Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: Which PS readers would you recommend/not recommend?
Who have you tried who are good and bad?
16-10-2017, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2017 05:47 PM by Rosie.)
(16-10-2017 05:32 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  Who have you tried who are good and bad?

Like based on validations and predictions happening

David
San
Iona
Alex
Alexander
Cara Brown
Sara
Minesh
Tess

There's probably more who I can't think of

Disliked due to being more opinions and got things totally wrong

Rudi
Sophie
Sam
Grace Marie
Michelle
Tracey M

There's lots more but can't think of them
16-10-2017, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2017 01:32 PM by Anonymous_user_.)

I think Liz (4964) in my personal opinion is genuine, and helpful. Chantal (4226) was lovely and sweet, so helpful, Michelle (4004), tells it how it is and was more of a counselling session, but she was only trying to help. Serena (4718) seemed to know her stuff and was helpful with any worries or issues that I had. Both Alex (4741) and John P (4840) are lovely and they're excellent and picking up straight away without asking questions. They just hit the nail on the head. However, they both have strong accents, so it's difficult to understand them most of the time, along with a crackly line. Gertrude (4074), very rude. Almost had me in tears, very contradicting, I discussed her in another post. I heard others find her rude. Very patronising and up herself, talks unprofessionally about how all other readers on PS are crap and liars. Natalie T (4816), good at picking up the situation and lovely lady, but then missed out something and then changed her story completely - I wrote about her in the post along with Gertrude. Maryanne (4963) good at details, but nothing has come to fruitation yet within the time scale she was sure of - which I guess times are never exact. New Amanda (4863), lovely lady. One of the loveliest - if not, the loveliest, but she failed to pick up something and when I called her back, she made out she knew but didn't want to tell me to make me worry - which made me unsure of her. I must say, she is good at picking up the situation very well, no other reader has picked up on the person I wanted to discuss details as good as her around his situation. It's just that that one issue made me a little wary of her that she is telling me what I want to hear. I must say that I do think that Camille (4736) is good, and she picks up the situation with her crystals well. Johanna (4280) terrible. Kept saying "do you know what I mean/what I'm saying", and was giving me a reading whilst preparing what only sounded like a cup of tea, which ruins the "spiritual mood". She just didn't seem to know what she was doing, along with Anthony. Just chose them like a deck of cards, which is where I've lost trust in tarot. I have also tried Angie (4409) who was nice, but appeared like she was just agreeing with me and didn't give much information. We spent most of the conversation just having general chit chat in the end. Her timings didn't come true, as every other readers has not.

So far, I can't say that they're too good - as nothing has come to fruitation yet. I must say that most are good at picking up situations and Liz (4964) picked up on a sentence that someone I was asking about said, in his exact words he always says - which amazed me. Anthony (4818) he literally gave no psychic details or validations to me, only shuffled cards and said basically "there's your answer". I was disappointed, as others on here say that he is good. I would be curious to see what others opinions are.
16-10-2017, 05:59 PM
(16-10-2017 05:44 PM)Rosie Wrote:  

David
San
Iona
Alex
Alexander
Cara Brown
Sara
Minesh
Tess

Rudi
Sophie
Sam
Grace Marie
Michelle
Tracey M

I like David, he's slow, but you can tell he's focusing, and I find that more believable than most readers who when you ask a question, literally reply immediately.. Makes me suspicious Undecided

I agree that Michelle can come across as very ruthless and unpolite. My session with her was more having a counselling session on a completely different topic - not focusing on the question that I wanted to know and paid to find out.
16-10-2017, 06:32 PM
(16-10-2017 05:59 PM)Anonymous_user_ Wrote:  

David
San
Iona
Alex
Alexander
Cara Brown
Sara
Minesh
Tess

Rudi
Sophie
Sam
Grace Marie
Michelle
Tracey M

I like David, he's slow, but you can tell he's focusing, and I find that more believable than most readers who when you ask a question, literally reply immediately.. Makes me suspicious Undecided

I agree that Michelle can come across as very ruthless and unpolite. My session with her was more having a counselling session on a completely different topic - not focusing on the question that I wanted to know and paid to find out.

Maryanne I'm near sure is Ophelia on Kooma. I had a reading with her on Kooma then PS and both readings were different. Nothing she ever predicts has happened. I thought Natalie T would've been fantastic hiding by her profile but she was terrible for me.
16-10-2017, 06:49 PM
(16-10-2017 06:32 PM)Rosie Wrote:  

David
San
Iona
Alex
Alexander
Cara Brown
Sara
Minesh
Tess

Rudi
Sophie
Sam
Grace Marie
Michelle
Tracey M

Maryanne I'm near sure is Ophelia on Kooma. I had a reading with her on Kooma then PS and both readings were different. Nothing she ever predicts has happened. I thought Natalie T would've been fantastic hiding by her profile but she was terrible for me.

Maryanne does have a very thick accent, along with talking fast. It's difficult to understand her, and I agree on Natalie T. Very patronising and changed her story completely on me when I gave her new details she did not pick up.
16-10-2017, 09:56 PM

David
San
Iona
Alex
Alexander
Cara Brown
Sara
Minesh
Tess

Rudi
Sophie
Sam
Grace Marie
Michelle
Tracey M

I couldnt understand a word david was saying... his voice was kinda quiet & tinny... wasted my bucks on this guy, never again...Undecided
16-10-2017, 10:05 PM
(16-10-2017 09:56 PM)Cruelladeville Wrote:  

David
San
Iona
Alex
Alexander
Cara Brown
Sara
Minesh
Tess

Rudi
Sophie
Sam
Grace Marie
Michelle
Tracey M

I couldnt understand a word david was saying... his voice was kinda quiet & tinny... wasted my bucks on this guy, never again...Undecided

I had to ask him to speak up but found he was good although his timings where a week out.
16-10-2017, 10:15 PM
(16-10-2017 09:56 PM)Cruelladeville Wrote:  

David
San
Iona
Alex
Alexander
Cara Brown
Sara
Minesh
Tess

Rudi
Sophie
Sam
Grace Marie
Michelle
Tracey M

Yeah, he does talk quietly. You do have to ask him to speak up at times, and he takes his time. I did think he was good, but I am awaiting predictions. Validations and clearing up my concerns and worries, he was good at. Sorry that he wasn't for you Sad