Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ask the answer psychics!
19-10-2017, 10:18 PM
Ask the answer psychics!
I had readings with some psychics on ask the answer. Has anyone had a reading from Crystal Rose, Wendy J, and Melanie. Crystal Rose gave an awesome really positive reading with lots of predictions about a possible relationship with a person a have very little communication with. Wendy J gave me a similar reading about the same person also with predictions. Melanie who doesn't come on as much said this person will ask me out by February 2018. Has anyone had readings from any of these psychics where their predictions came true?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2017, 11:28 AM
RE: Ask the answer psychics!
(20-10-2017 03:03 AM)TB love Wrote:  
(19-10-2017 10:18 PM)TB love Wrote:  I had readings with some psychics on ask the answer. Has anyone had a reading from Crystal Rose, Wendy J, and Melanie. Crystal Rose gave an awesome really positive reading with lots of predictions about a possible relationship with a person a have very little communication with. Wendy J gave me a similar reading about the same person also with predictions. Melanie who doesn't come on as much said this person will ask me out by February 2018. Has anyone had readings from any of these psychics where their predictions came true?
Hi TB out of your list I've only had readings with Wendy J. I found her validations brilliant but predictions not due just yet.

Have any of your predictions from Wendy J came to pass?
04-11-2017, 10:49 PM
(03-11-2017 11:28 AM)Rosie Wrote:  
(19-10-2017 10:18 PM)TB love Wrote:  I had readings with some psychics on ask the answer. Has anyone had a reading from Crystal Rose, Wendy J, and Melanie. Crystal Rose gave an awesome really positive reading with lots of predictions about a possible relationship with a person a have very little communication with. Wendy J gave me a similar reading about the same person also with predictions. Melanie who doesn't come on as much said this person will ask me out by February 2018. Has anyone had readings from any of these psychics where their predictions came true?
Hi TB out of your list I've only had readings with Wendy J. I found her validations brilliant but predictions not due just yet.

Hi! She said a gentleman whom I thought had a liking for me would ask me out soon. She never gave a time frame. It has been about 3 weeks ago she said it and I saw him 2 days ago but it never came up. I am starting to feel a little disappointed. I will just have to wait.
05-11-2017, 04:10 PM
(04-11-2017 10:49 PM)TB love Wrote:  

Hi! She said a gentleman whom I thought had a liking for me would ask me out soon. She never gave a time frame. It has been about 3 weeks ago she said it and I saw him 2 days ago but it never came up. I am starting to feel a little disappointed. I will just have to wait.

I thought she was very good and if things continue in my situation the way they have been then she'll have been right in her predictions.
05-11-2017, 04:37 PM
(05-11-2017 04:10 PM)Rosie Wrote:  

I thought she was very good and if things continue in my situation the way they have been then she'll have been right in her predictions.
I liked her a lot they only difference is she's telling me about a person's feelings about me. The only way I will truly know that is if he tells me himself. However she did confirm somethings there and I can tell he does like me . She said he would ask me out and when I saw him and he didn't ask me out I kinda felt dissappointed. Although it was clear to me he was happy to see me. I guess it was just not the right time. I think I am just impatient lol. Please let me know if your predictions come to light and I will do the same. God bless !✨
05-11-2017, 05:08 PM
(05-11-2017 04:37 PM)TB love Wrote:  

I liked her a lot they only difference is she's telling me about a person's feelings about me. The only way I will truly know that is if he tells me himself. However she did confirm somethings there and I can tell he does like me . She said he would ask me out and when I saw him and he didn't ask me out I kinda felt dissappointed. Although it was clear to me he was happy to see me. I guess it was just not the right time. I think I am just impatient lol. Please let me know if your predictions come to light and I will do the same. God bless !✨
I've no patience either that's why I have numerous readings lol. It's an addictive expensive habit.
05-11-2017, 05:14 PM
(05-11-2017 05:08 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 11:28 AM)Rosie Wrote:  Hi TB out of your list I've only had readings with Wendy J. I found her validations brilliant but predictions not due just yet.

I've no patience either that's why I have numerous readings lol. It's an addictive expensive habit.

Wendy J was a reader on psychic sofa a few years ago. She was very good at tuning into the current situation yet predictions she gave me came to nil-
05-11-2017, 05:33 PM
(05-11-2017 05:14 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  
(04-11-2017 10:49 PM)TB love Wrote:  Hi! She said a gentleman whom I thought had a liking for me would ask me out soon. She never gave a time frame. It has been about 3 weeks ago she said it and I saw him 2 days ago but it never came up. I am starting to feel a little disappointed. I will just have to wait.

Wendy J was a reader on psychic sofa a few years ago. She was very good at tuning into the current situation yet predictions she gave me came to nil-
Who's predictions have came true for You?
05-11-2017, 05:59 PM
(05-11-2017 05:33 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 04:10 PM)Rosie Wrote:  I thought she was very good and if things continue in my situation the way they have been then she'll have been right in her predictions.

So far none but more like a wait and see kinda thing.
05-11-2017, 06:00 PM
(05-11-2017 05:59 PM)TB love Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 05:33 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 04:37 PM)TB love Wrote:  I liked her a lot they only difference is she's telling me about a person's feelings about me. The only way I will truly know that is if he tells me himself. However she did confirm somethings there and I can tell he does like me . She said he would ask me out and when I saw him and he didn't ask me out I kinda felt dissappointed. Although it was clear to me he was happy to see me. I guess it was just not the right time. I think I am just impatient lol. Please let me know if your predictions come to light and I will do the same. God bless !✨

So far none but more like a wait and see kinda thing.

Have you tried Julie on ATA?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ASK THE ANSWER IN 2018 Anonymous1234 14 403 11-06-2018 11:52 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers Lauragrace 150 23,976 07-06-2018 05:32 PM
Last Post: jaks
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 103 10,468 16-05-2018 12:09 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 19 2,784 22-03-2018 04:06 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 26 1,297 18-02-2018 06:00 PM
Last Post: Purple1
Star Ask The Answer Readers Libra Loxie 62 4,919 15-02-2018 04:19 PM
Last Post: curiouscat
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 51 9,239 28-01-2018 05:30 PM
Last Post: _ps_user_
  Gary W ask the answer jaks 3 320 23-01-2018 10:50 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 22 1,943 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo
  I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer jaks111 9 1,973 03-12-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: samjade