Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ask the answer psychics!
10-11-2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Ask the answer psychics!
(10-11-2017 09:09 AM)Martino Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 07:27 AM)PJ14 Wrote:  Anne-Marie was rubbish, didn't pick up my situation at all and the reading was so bad I had to stop myself from laughing! Griffith validated quite well but told me that if God wanted it to happen it would...guess he didn't as nothing happened! Hamilton is quite rude, mumbles too much and if you ask him to repeat what he said he snaps at you....nothing he predicted came true and when I called back he said the complete opposite to the first reading! Julie validated really well the first time she read for me but no predictions came true, second reading was absolute rubbish she just waffled on.

Is there no reader that you have something complimentary to say about? All your posts seem to be having a go at every single reader. Perhaps readings are not for you, you shouldn't waste your money on them if you are getting nothing out of it.

I'm not having a go at anyone! I'm only stating how these readers were for me. Isn't that what this forum is for? I've had good readings from Psychic Kay and Emily from ATA but no predictions have materialised in the time frames I was given. I'm not the only person on here that posts about bad readings....have you told all of them to stop having readings too?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2017, 12:52 AM
(10-11-2017 07:30 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  I’ve had readings with the people mentioned and my opinion is as follows ;

Hamilton - excellent at validation, reading the situation etc. However he is abrupt and rude and if you are unable to hear him he can get cross. His predictions haven’t come to pass and change every time. If you challenge him on this he gets annoyed.

Ann-Marie- awful reading nothing resonated and nothing materliased. I ended the call quite quickly

Christine Ann- at the time couldn’t sing her praises enough but not one thing materialised.

Emily - now I know there’s discussion on emily on a few threads but for me she’s the real deal. We connect well, some not all of her predictions have come to pass and the way she has read people of what spirit are saying have been validated later on down the line.

I’ve had readings with some others but ended the calls after a few minutes when there was clearly no connection

This is my opinion and not endorsed by anyone. Smile

Glad it's not just me Smile
12-11-2017, 12:41 PM
(10-11-2017 07:27 AM)PJ14 Wrote:  Anne-Marie was rubbish, didn't pick up my situation at all and the reading was so bad I had to stop myself from laughing! Griffith validated quite well but told me that if God wanted it to happen it would...guess he didn't as nothing happened! Hamilton is quite rude, mumbles too much and if you ask him to repeat what he said he snaps at you....nothing he predicted came true and when I called back he said the complete opposite to the first reading! Julie validated really well the first time she read for me but no predictions came true, second reading was absolute rubbish she just waffled on.

Anne Marie? You can listen to her intro on the ask the answer website. I listened and I'm sure she said she is the creator of ask the answer. That must mean she's the owner!!!? I'm glad I read this thread because I was going to have a reading with her but I've changed my mind now. Definitely don't want a card reader either.
12-11-2017, 02:48 PM
(12-11-2017 12:41 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  [quote='PJ14' pid='47500' dateline='1510295225']
Anne-Marie was rubbish, didn't pick up my situation at all and the reading was so bad I had to stop myself from laughing! Griffith validated quite well but told me that if God wanted it to happen it would...guess he didn't as nothing happened! Hamilton is quite rude, mumbles too much and if you ask him to repeat what he said he snaps at you....nothing he predicted came true and when I called back he said the complete opposite to the first reading! Julie validated really well the first time she read for me but no predictions came true, second reading was absolute rubbish she just waffled on.

Anne Marie? You can listen to her intro on the ask the answer website. I listened and I'm sure she said she is the creator of ask the answer. That must mean she's the owner!!!? I'm glad I read this thread because I was going to have a reading with her but I've changed my mind now. Definitely don't want a card reader either.

Save your cash....out of all the readings I’ve had can honestly say her’s was one of the worst! It was so bizarre I still laugh at it!
12-11-2017, 02:54 PM
(12-11-2017 02:48 PM)PJ14 Wrote:  
(12-11-2017 12:41 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  [quote='PJ14' pid='47500' dateline='1510295225']
Anne-Marie was rubbish, didn't pick up my situation at all and the reading was so bad I had to stop myself from laughing! Griffith validated quite well but told me that if God wanted it to happen it would...guess he didn't as nothing happened! Hamilton is quite rude, mumbles too much and if you ask him to repeat what he said he snaps at you....nothing he predicted came true and when I called back he said the complete opposite to the first reading! Julie validated really well the first time she read for me but no predictions came true, second reading was absolute rubbish she just waffled on.

Save your cash....out of all the readings I’ve had can honestly say her’s was one of the worst! It was so bizarre I still laugh at it!

Never read with her but good to know for future reference. Any of you read with Rosemarie? I'm actually beginning to despise fortune tellers and their crap predictions lol
13-11-2017, 12:13 AM
(12-11-2017 02:54 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(12-11-2017 02:48 PM)PJ14 Wrote:  

Never read with her but good to know for future reference. Any of you read with Rosemarie? I'm actually beginning to despise fortune tellers and their crap predictions lol

Have had 2 readings with Rosemarie over the last 3 months. Rosemarie gives clear information in a way that I understand. She picks up quite a lot about people and reads in an old fasgioned way that I like.
08-12-2017, 03:28 AM
I really like Sonia not seen a thread on her as yet. Has an American twang reads almost deadpan but read my situation like a book lol. Also gave random lucky numbers towards the end of the reading. Not an artificial sweet reader which I liked.
15-12-2017, 03:21 AM
Do anyone know anything about Noel Sorbie?
29-12-2017, 08:53 AM
Hey Rosie! Hope you had an awesome Christmas! You had ask me prior did any predictions from Wendy J came to pass well one did and just like she said. She told me to watch a big mouth messy supervisor. She said this lady is going to be shut down because they are tired of her being unprofessional and people reporting her. It has happened just how she said it would. Another psychic on AtA that I found brilliant is Sue D one of her predictions came true. She told me how my Christmas would be and she was absolutely correct. She also told me my grandma name in spirit. I have read here that these psychics keep notes but I never spoke of my grandma to any psychic here. Just wanted to give an update. Hope you have a wonderful New year!
29-12-2017, 11:09 AM
(29-12-2017 08:53 AM)TB love Wrote:  Hey Rosie! Hope you had an awesome Christmas! You had ask me prior did any predictions from Wendy J came to pass well one did and just like she said. She told me to watch a big mouth messy supervisor. She said this lady is going to be shut down because they are tired of her being unprofessional and people reporting her. It has happened just how she said it would. Another psychic on AtA that I found brilliant is Sue D one of her predictions came true. She told me how my Christmas would be and she was absolutely correct. She also told me my grandma name in spirit. I have read here that these psychics keep notes but I never spoke of my grandma to any psychic here. Just wanted to give an update. Hope you have a wonderful New year!

Same to you and thanks for updating.
My predictions from Wendy J were due alot of weeks ago and nothings happened. Glad yours came to pass.
Doubt very much mine will pass as the guy in question is in another relationship!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 117 12,781 11-10-2018 12:09 AM
Last Post: Psychicphenomena1
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 27 1,761 30-09-2018 09:19 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  ASK THE ANSWER IN 2018 Anonymous1234 15 1,252 19-09-2018 01:16 PM
Last Post: fbarraza28
  A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers Lauragrace 148 28,270 07-06-2018 05:32 PM
Last Post: jaks
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 19 3,095 22-03-2018 04:06 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
Star Ask The Answer Readers Libra Loxie 62 6,313 15-02-2018 04:19 PM
Last Post: curiouscat
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 51 10,243 28-01-2018 05:30 PM
Last Post: _ps_user_
  Gary W ask the answer jaks 3 447 23-01-2018 10:50 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 22 2,434 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo
  I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer jaks111 9 2,168 03-12-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: samjade