Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hamilton
01-11-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: Hamilton
(01-11-2017 05:32 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 05:28 PM)Laursa Wrote:  
(30-10-2017 08:53 PM)Sianr Wrote:  Hi guys do would you say that Hamilton is good at picking up on the situation (past/present) but the predictions not so good? He said something about a situation around some one I know. I'm hoping he was right...

I would agree he is good at picking up situations and people....but don't know about predictions...he said mines is due to come through in 5 months...so will update if it does.....mind you every one I have phoned has said the same.... I am looking for a different answer but not one of them every say it....but I will eat my words if something happens before xmas....can't see it myself maybe I am being negative and trying to protect myself, but once you let it go... it normally comes back when you have spent the last 4 months getting over it lol.xx

Patience Laursa lol..
I'm the same. 97% of the 1s I've rang have told me more or less same thing. Surely they all can't be wrong or maybe the 3% are right lol

Well I am only counting on what Kandice said 2 years ago yes it has taken that long and I was in a similar situation she just got the wrong guy....so...everything she has said has came true the one last piece of the puzzle she said he will appear just before xmas....so here is hoping she is the only one to date has got it all correct...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2017, 10:52 AM
Hamilton is good.
I had a reading with him the end of August. I asked him general love life and he picked up a guy from the past I was seeing. Hamilton picked up very well his situation, at the time the guy went back with his ex. But Hamilton told me they were going to split up in October maybe end of September. I couldn’t see that at all what he told me. Because their relationship seemed fine. But they broke up the relationship in the end of September. I was shocked. And the guy and me would communicate again in October And it happened.
02-11-2017, 11:30 AM
(02-11-2017 10:52 AM)Summer777 Wrote:  Hamilton is good.
I had a reading with him the end of August. I asked him general love life and he picked up a guy from the past I was seeing. Hamilton picked up very well his situation, at the time the guy went back with his ex. But Hamilton told me they were going to split up in October maybe end of September. I couldn’t see that at all what he told me. Because their relationship seemed fine. But they broke up the relationship in the end of September. I was shocked. And the guy and me would communicate again in October And it happened.

Wow pretty impressive.
He didn't really give me predictions as such more of how a situation will pan out and this will happen from now til December.
02-11-2017, 02:09 PM
(02-11-2017 11:30 AM)Rosie Wrote:  

Wow pretty impressive.
He didn't really give me predictions as such more of how a situation will pan out and this will happen from now til December.

Mines is a similar situation Summer...went back to his ex and Hamilton said the same to me, it wont last in 5 months it will be over....so that's feburary/march to come...so we will wait and see but I am the same as you...don't see it happening. I really need to stop getting readings had about 10 different readings and everyone says the same he will be back....not one has said move on! But I so want to lol...
02-11-2017, 07:30 PM

Wow pretty impressive.

Yes... I was very shocked. Didn’t see they would broke up...
I didn’t ask hamilton about the guy I was seeing but Hamilton strongly picked up the guy and he wanted to read about the guy’s situations.
02-11-2017, 07:34 PM
(02-11-2017 02:09 PM)Laursa Wrote:  

Wow pretty impressive.

Mines is a similar situation Summer...went back to his ex and Hamilton said the same to me, it wont last in 5 months it will be over....so that's feburary/march to come...so we will wait and see but I am the same as you...don't see it happening. I really need to stop getting readings had about 10 different readings and everyone says the same he will be back....not one has said move on! But I so want to lol...

I understand that I wanted to move on and I wanted to know about new love but I even didn’t ask readers about the guy from the past, they picked up the guy... and they told me, he would be coming back into my life... this is really bad... to be honest that made me adictited psychic reading...
03-11-2017, 09:59 AM
(02-11-2017 07:34 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  

Wow pretty impressive.

I understand that I wanted to move on and I wanted to know about new love but I even didn’t ask readers about the guy from the past, they picked up the guy... and they told me, he would be coming back into my life... this is really bad... to be honest that made me adictited psychic reading...

I know that feeling...no patience just want to know what's happening....and I think they make me feel better yeah for a night and then obsess again....rather than just take the info and wait and see...I have found that generally when I get readings it doesn't happen for another 2 years....and I have totally forgot about it by then.....men I think us girls are better on our own...don't see them phoning spooky folk to find out if we will be back eh
03-11-2017, 08:01 PM
(03-11-2017 09:59 AM)Laursa Wrote:  
(02-11-2017 07:34 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  

Wow pretty impressive.

I know that feeling...no patience just want to know what's happening....and I think they make me feel better yeah for a night and then obsess again....rather than just take the info and wait and see...I have found that generally when I get readings it doesn't happen for another 2 years....and I have totally forgot about it by then.....men I think us girls are better on our own...don't see them phoning spooky folk to find out if we will be back eh

Wow! That's really good summer. Not gonna lie, but he also picked up on an ex around me and said that he has recently broke up with his partner in October and will reach out to you in November. I just find it so hard to believe this as they look so happy together. Also I still see her on his Facebook which makes me think they haven't broken up. I really hope hamiliton is right tho.
04-11-2017, 11:22 AM
congrats summer 777
mine was due in october but still im on the waiting list.hoping for positive.will update here soon.

always follow ur heart
12-11-2017, 01:43 PM
So just to recap I had a reading with hamiliton who said that the person i was asking about had broken up with someone in October. Found out the other day that that never happened and he is still with this person. I thought it was little odd when I read others have been told similar things about an ex breaking up with someone etc. For someone who comes across rude yet confident wasnt all that good after all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 103 10,468 16-05-2018 12:09 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Hamilton ATA Jamelia 3 939 09-02-2016 06:25 PM
Last Post: jaks111