Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maria
30-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Maria
Maria gave me a brilliant reading. Definitely one of my top five. I was a bit dubious to try her because of some of the negative feedback.

Her reading was so accurate and she made some predictions that i am excited to see if they come to pass.

I have no doubt that they will. Very intuitive and I felt lighter after the reading
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2017, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 05:22 PM by Laursa.)
RE: Maria
(30-10-2017 09:25 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  Maria gave me a brilliant reading. Definitely one of my top five. I was a bit dubious to try her because of some of the negative feedback.

Her reading was so accurate and she made some predictions that i am excited to see if they come to pass.

I have no doubt that they will. Very intuitive and I felt lighter after the reading

RubyWine2 I wouldnt wait on it...I have been having readings with her for over 2 years and nothing has come to light....always changes her story...very good therapist tho....if they do so pleased for you....Iris is my favourite on ASA the validations she gave me would blow you away...no-one could know only me and him....Noel Sorbie is really good as well....
01-11-2017, 05:29 PM
(01-11-2017 05:20 PM)Laursa Wrote:  
(30-10-2017 09:25 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  Maria gave me a brilliant reading. Definitely one of my top five. I was a bit dubious to try her because of some of the negative feedback.

RubyWine2 I wouldnt wait on it...I have been having readings with her for over 2 years and nothing has come to light....always changes her story...very good therapist tho....if they do so pleased for you....Iris is my favourite on ASA the validations she gave me would blow you away...no-one could know only me and him....Noel Sorbie is really good as well....

Never had a reading with Maria. Only 1s I've used are Julie Wendy J and Hamilton.
01-11-2017, 05:54 PM
(01-11-2017 05:29 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 05:20 PM)Laursa Wrote:  

Never had a reading with Maria. Only 1s I've used are Julie Wendy J and Hamilton.

Give Iris a try she is on most nights honestly right down to that she could see a safe with dollars in it and was only in there for a few days...lots of promises broken and lots of mixed messages ...no-one could have known all that...only me!!

Let me know how you go...
02-11-2017, 10:27 AM
I had a reading with Maria in June.
And she picked up my situations very well.
She told me that I had readings with other readers and one of them told me a guy in a question would contact me in July, but he would not contact me in July, don’t expect that” I was shocked how she knew... one of readers told me he would contact me in July. And the guy didn’t contact me in July. She was right.
And Maria didn’t auger coat the predictions. She kept sorry for me because she had to tell me what I didn’t want to hear.
Her predictions were not 100% accurate but something has happened.