Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
** Maurice Amdur is returning to Psychic TV **
04-11-2011, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 02:38 PM by PsychicToday.)
** Maurice Amdur is returning to Psychic TV **
Hello Viewers,

This Saturday we have a treat for you..

Maurice Amdur is returning to Psychic TV!

He will be available on the Evening show on Saturday 5th November from 10pm.

Celebrity Reader to the stars Maurice has read for Heads Of State, A listers and in the past, several of Psychic TV's viewers. Over the years he has built up a hugely varied and loyal clientel and his waiting list speaks for itself!

Take a look for yourself: http://www.mauriceamdur.co.uk/

Psychic TV is bringing him to you and allowing you skip the queue. For more information speak to one of our friendly receptionists on FREEPHONE 0800 040 8080.

Love and light x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2011, 07:29 PM
RE: ** Maurice Amdur is returning to Psychic TV **
** Maurice Amdur is making another Appearance **

Maurice Amdur will be appearing again on Psychic TV on Saturday 12th November from 10pm..

Don't miss out!

Love and light x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Not at that price!!!! Also he yapped far to much about himself and who he had read for... Sad
Find all posts by this user
13-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Ridiculous price and I get sick of hearing people have read for celebs and royalty..so what..doesn't make them any better and celebs and royalty are just human...if I want that I will pick up Hello magazine not the phone to someone spiritual? !
13-11-2011, 08:12 PM
lol i agree flamered, just lots of name dropping was all i heard watching the show, and kept thinking if people txt in, all they want is their question answered, not to hear what celeb has the same birthday as them, and then listen to him talk about how he knows said celeb, and where he met them etc etc.
Last week he spent about 20 mins talking about sylvester stallones mother and how great she was and a fab psychic medium, and his friendship with her, i honestly got a bit bored.
I would not pay £100 for 20 mins with him, as you say a gossip magazine for £1 will do just fine Smile
13-11-2011, 11:34 PM
I had a reading with him in 2006 when he appeared on the show. On a friday night they had celebrity psychic before the Zone Show but I certainly didnt pay £100 it was just the normal rate. Guess what his prediction that I was going to meet the love of my life in the next year didnt materialise. He also predicted that he would only be 5ft9 and guess what my next boyfriend was over 6ft tall. Ive read an article where he used to predict the year ahead but I never kept a copy of the magazine to see if he had.. Ive also had a reading from Michele Knight and she was more accurate to him. I was lucky as Michele used to live quite close to me and she rarely did face to face reading but she was amazing.. but i know she charges £100 at least.
14-11-2011, 12:30 AM
Ive had a reading with michele knight also, 2 years ago at her house. Shes very direct but sadly didnt give me much info and none of her predictions came true either, i dont seem to have much luck with psychics lol.
Her validations were good, on family members and past issues but no future predictions materialised.
Ahh well, onwards i go Smile
xx
15-11-2011, 12:02 AM
I happened to switch over when Maurice was on on Saturday night and nearly choked when I saw it was £100 for 20 mins with him!!!! I would more likely pay that for a reading with John Healey before Maurice Amdur! How can Psychic TV justify that kind of price? I know Bronia mentioned that it is normally double that for a reading with him outside the studio but still I think there are better psychics on PTV that you could get readings with for less than half that price.
15-11-2011, 02:49 AM
I Wouldn't pay a hundred pounds for a private reading with any psychic, that's a shameful amount of money to charge. *very shocked face* LOL

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
15-11-2011, 09:37 AM
And psychic TV is evolving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think not, this is going backwards and misses the point of how it should evlove

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Maurice- is he worth it? Dream Catcher 40 7,673 14-12-2011 03:40 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher