Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Does anyone have a favourite/least favourite male reader on PS?
02-11-2017, 07:30 PM
Does anyone have a favourite/least favourite male reader on PS?
I just wanted to see if any of you had a favourite/or maybe least favourite male reader, for a change. I find male readers more honest and tell it how they see it with honesty. If you have any comments to make, it'd be interesting to hear. I personally have tried Paul Salmon, Shaun, Alex, John P, Terry and Emanuel. All still waiting on their predictions..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Does anyone have a favourite/least favourite male reader on PS?
(02-11-2017 07:30 PM)Anonymous_user_ Wrote:  I just wanted to see if any of you had a favourite/or maybe least favourite male reader, for a change. I find male readers more honest and tell it how they see it with honesty. If you have any comments to make, it'd be interesting to hear. I personally have tried Paul Salmon, Shaun, Alex, John P, Terry and Emanuel. All still waiting on their predictions..

Paul Salmon is a fake who tries to keep you on the phone. No psychic ability whatsoever and it's 1s like him that give the real psychics a bad name.

The rest I thought were ok and I have predictions pending from them.

What did you think of Terry and Emanuel?
02-11-2017, 08:58 PM
(02-11-2017 08:26 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(02-11-2017 07:30 PM)Anonymous_user_ Wrote:  I just wanted to see if any of you had a favourite/or maybe least favourite male reader, for a change. I find male readers more honest and tell it how they see it with honesty. If you have any comments to make, it'd be interesting to hear. I personally have tried Paul Salmon, Shaun, Alex, John P, Terry and Emanuel. All still waiting on their predictions..

Paul Salmon is a fake who tries to keep you on the phone. No psychic ability whatsoever and it's 1s like him that give the real psychics a bad name.

Yeah Paul Salmon believes in free will for certain. Told me what would happen if I chose to go down whatever route possible in my case.

Terry was fantastic. Very sweet, bless him. He picked up on my situation well and fast, without me telling him anything. What also amazed me is I wanted to focus on relationships, and he said his guides were telling him to tell me not to worry about finances, as money is coming in. He said I have been secretly worrying about money lately as I've needed it, and praying in my head. I don't know he picked that up. Was clever. I doubt money will come in as he says, but the fact that he picked up on it was amazing. There was no note taking from what I thought, as I saw on this forum that he types alot during readings and has you on speaker. He didn't for me. The conversation flowed, and he was a nice guy. Couldn't fault him.

Emanuel was good, doesn't sugar coat. That's what I'm looking for. He predicted contact 2 weeks ago which never happened - but to be fair to him, the man I'm discussing to these readers about is in a pickle, so timings won't be accurate. He did pick up also though on something important that I was a bit suspicious that no other reader picked up on. An ex, but nothing I needed to worry about.
02-11-2017, 09:03 PM
(02-11-2017 08:58 PM)Anonymous_user_ Wrote:  

Yeah Paul Salmon believes in free will for certain. Told me what would happen if I chose to go down whatever route possible in my case.

Terry was fantastic. Very sweet, bless him. He picked up on my situation well and fast, without me telling him anything. What also amazed me is I wanted to focus on relationships, and he said his guides were telling him to tell me not to worry about finances, as money is coming in. He said I have been secretly worrying about money lately as I've needed it, and praying in my head. I don't know he picked that up. Was clever. I doubt money will come in as he says, but the fact that he picked up on it was amazing. There was no note taking from what I thought, as I saw on this forum that he types alot during readings and has you on speaker. He didn't for me. The conversation flowed, and he was a nice guy. Couldn't fault him.

Emanuel was good, doesn't sugar coat. That's what I'm looking for. He predicted contact 2 weeks ago which never happened - but to be fair to him, the man I'm discussing to these readers about is in a pickle, so timings won't be accurate. He did pick up also though on something important that I was a bit suspicious that no other reader picked up on. An ex, but nothing I needed to worry about.

Terry told me the same about money coming In!! I wonder does he tell everyone this?! Did he say anything about a soul mate connection?
02-11-2017, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2017 09:10 PM by Anonymous_user_.)
(02-11-2017 09:03 PM)Rosie Wrote:  

Terry told me the same about money coming In!! I wonder does he tell everyone this?! Did he say anything about a soul mate connection?

Oh. Maybe not so amazing, then Big Grin lol! He did. He said my guy and I had a soul mate connection, which many readers have said. It is true, as the guy and I had a special connection, compatible and it's unexplained.. But I do feel like we are soul mates and I feel that special bond.. Now I'm a bit wary, though, if he is telling others the same kinda thing.

Emanuel though, good on him, picked up on an ex of his which no other reader did - and that was clever. Thankfully, there's nothing for me to be worried about with them.

I wonder what Ian is like...
02-11-2017, 09:13 PM
(02-11-2017 09:09 PM)Anonymous_user_ Wrote:  
(02-11-2017 09:03 PM)Rosie Wrote:  

Oh. Maybe not so amazing, then Big Grin lol! He did. He said my guy and I had a soul mate connection, which many readers have said. It is true, as the guy and I had a special connection, compatible and it's unexplained.. But I do feel like we are soul mates and I feel that special bond.. Now I'm a bit wary, though, if he is telling others the same kinda thing.

Emanuel though, good on him, picked up on an ex of his which no other reader did - and that was clever. Thankfully, there's nothing for me to be worried about with them.

I wonder what Ian is like...

Lol lol he must tell everyone the same thing.
Had a reading with Ian and he's not bad. Talks very fast but in a gentle manner. Lovely guy.
03-11-2017, 12:21 AM
I agree male readers can be more honest. Terry was lovely but just waffled on about my spirit guides, Emmanuel told me I'd be in Spain with a man in February, Paul Salmon does keep you on the phone, Alex waffled, John P made no sense, Ian got situation wrong and Shaun told me I was on a spiritual journey and that I'd be ok. None of their predictions happened.
On a side note do any of you get told you're psychic or an empath? I get told that a lot!!! I'm not btw....just wondered if that was another line being spun?
03-11-2017, 02:27 PM
Has anyone tried Fiat Lux.? I tried him very late the other night.I don’t know whether he was tired but he did t have much to say and what he did say I didn’t really agree with. I was on the phone about two minutes and he seemed only too happy to terminate the call .
03-11-2017, 06:12 PM
(03-11-2017 02:27 PM)Shining Star Wrote:  Has anyone tried Fiat Lux.? I tried him very late the other night.I don’t know whether he was tired but he did t have much to say and what he did say I didn’t really agree with. I was on the phone about two minutes and he seemed only too happy to terminate the call .

Fiat Lux is Magus of Kooma. Absolutely crap.
03-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Male. female both have not come up with anything that's materialised.

Most of the male readers I have found just waffle, in fact, the men seem to be even worse than the ladies for boring the pants off me. That goes for Terry, Ricky, Matt, Alex and Dominic.

I don't know if it's just me who's being picky! But I've not found any of them any good whereas all you guys seem to find them brilliant.

Most of them talk as if I'm single whereas if they are truly psychic they would see that I'm married.

Not impressed with the ones I've tried so far, I haven't tried Emanuelle or Paul Salmon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Adrian - New Reader cornflower50 4 466 19-02-2018 02:54 PM
Last Post: Dee Dee
  Does anyone know where pearl 4747 psychic sofa reader has gone ? Raat 40 8,597 24-07-2017 09:26 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  A good psychic reader lovelynacybee 1 628 14-11-2015 06:51 PM
Last Post: marypaz99