Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think psychics psychic tv have been told to tell you what u want to hear
08-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Do you think psychics psychic tv have been told to tell you what u want to hear
Do you think the psychics on psychic tv have been told by the producers not to tell you your relationship is over and to say he is coming back?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Heart RE: Do you think psychics psychic tv have been told to tell you what u want to hear
(08-11-2011 09:32 PM)Princessjane Wrote:  Do you think the psychics on psychic tv have been told by the producers not to tell you your relationship is over and to say he is coming back?

Hello

I work on PI on opt 0. I can confirm that no one has told us to lie to our client. I know we all Give the information we are given. We all get this in different way. But i think it would be cruel to lie to someone and if you believe in the work that you do. You are aware that each wrong you do, you get it back in three folds.

Much Love and light
ASHeart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2011, 05:47 PM
RE: Do you think psychics psychic tv have been told to tell you what u want to hear
Thank you for the up date much appreciated, I also believe in each u do wrong you get it back 3fold, however last year had a lot of readings regarding 2guys I met and they were all wrong none of them wanted me
Thanks for the update though didn't get a reading from yourself xx
09-11-2011, 09:46 PM
RE: Do you think psychics psychic tv have been told to tell you what u want to hear
One thing i noticed if you ask the question giving details like is my ex coming back 9 times out of 10 the answer is yes but if you ask for a love reading an ex is never mentioned. I sometimes play a sad little game and when a question is asked I answer it and not far off what answer is giving. I have wondered in the past if somebody in the office makes notes to answers thats why they push for you to register as plenty of time to update records why we wait for hours for our message to be heard. Well you never know and as much as we wonder we still go back and ask the question ..... mad
10-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Yeah, why don't you ask some important or meaningful questions, not whether a guy likes you or not. Sheet!
10-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Why dont you stop being so rude?

People can ask what they want, they're paying!
10-11-2011, 07:47 PM
(10-11-2011 01:38 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  Why dont you stop being so rude?

People can ask what they want, they're paying!

Wish I could 'like' this! Doesn't matter what the question is..it's important to the person asking.
17-11-2011, 03:12 AM
When you have just come out of a relationship, and are in an emotionally vulnerable state, a psychic can use the whole 'your ex is coming back' and it really is like a fishing hook. You get caught onto it, and the psychic can reel you in, over and over and over again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can you hear the mysterious voice that appeared during Sandi Toksvigā€™s live broadcast dormammu 0 100 27-10-2017 10:18 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  10 things to expect to hear from a psychic reading in relation to an ex iamacolincookfan 1 503 20-03-2017 07:44 PM
Last Post: roywilljenks
  Who told you NO? miserable 16 2,733 23-12-2014 11:27 AM
Last Post: leon
  psychic told demi moore to divore drstrange 0 1,011 19-11-2011 06:34 PM
Last Post: drstrange