Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone think the psychics are told by then producers what to sayhohi
08-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Does anyone think the psychics are told by then producers what to sayhohi
Hi there new to this forum! Does anyone think the shows producers tells the psychic not to tell you your ex is not coming back?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2011, 11:50 PM
RE: Does anyone think the psychics are told by then producers what to sayhohi
No I don't. Why would they do that? If they did, i'm pretty sure the psychics that have some integrity such as John Healey wouldn't still be working there.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
09-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Thank you for your response! Just every reading I have had from psychic tv they have said no he is definitely coming back
This has not been right when the guys in question i later found out both had someone else....
Years ago I found a really good psychic through a paper that was spot on every time, however my question relates to every other psychic with the exception of Mr Healey who is amazing but has never really answered my direct question he is the only one you can get a true reading from in my opinion but I wish u could tell me otherwise
10-11-2011, 01:57 PM
It's hard to know Princessjane, because I think we give more away to"psychics" when we ask certain questions. I am certainly fed up with the way things are as nothing has happened.