Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Big changes for me
10-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Big changes for me
I'm not out to start a debate with this but would like to tell everyone whats happened in my life lately.

I havent been on in a while, most of you know my situation though (waiting for an ex to come back). Since July I've spoken to a lot of psychics, because at first I went a bit crazy as a few people have, and rang lots of different ones. When I calmed down though I stuck to a couple of different ones, they were all 100% ex would be back in November, and he wasnt interested in anyone else etc. at the end of October he added someone on facebook and I had a gut feeling that I should be worried, I called my usual psychics, gave them her name and told them, they all said nothing to worry about at all. Then I went a bit crazy and called a few more, they all said the same thing as well, so Ive been waiting and waiting for November to come but at the end of October I actually shocked myself and met someone else, and only 2 psychics told me about someone else coming in for me, and its not the description of this new guy at all. and when November came, my ex changed his relationship status on facebook to in a relationship with this girl that I was worried about. Ive lost most of my faith now, as you can imagine.

The only thing I will say is that Shelly told me that when I hear the song 'smooth operator' it will be a momentous moment in my life, well the new guy started singing this to me on the night we met! So Im not sure if she was reading the wrong person or something, and also John Healey, who has always been adamant that I will get back with my ex has asked me if my ex has floppy messy hair, which he doesnt, and he said that when we get back together he will, but this new guy has so again was he seeing the new guy and getting confused? I just dont know, and Im not saying psychics arent genuine but I cant pay anymore for predictions that could change so easily, or just be completely wrong. They did help me through a really hard time in my life and Ive learnt a lot but I cant trust them anymore.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2011, 11:21 AM
RE: Big changes for me
hi i think the psychics were pickin up on the new guy and not your ex maybe he will come back later but sounds like your happy with new guy,have u had readin with louise??
10-11-2011, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2011 12:20 PM by Cinnamongirl.)
(10-11-2011 11:21 AM)leodiva Wrote:  hi i think the psychics were pickin up on the new guy and not your ex maybe he will come back later but sounds like your happy with new guy,have u had readin with louise??

I just dont see how they described my ex so accurately and didn't describe this new guy at all.
10-11-2011, 11:31 AM
maybe he will be back and u dnt rly knw if he is interested in her maybe hes doin it so ull see it on fb...i have had readings with louise makes me think now..
10-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Well I dont want to worry anyone, but just saying that I wouldnt take everything as 100% set in stone as what happened to me was a huge shock and I felt really bad after being told the complete opposite for months. I know my ex and I know hes interested in her, he takes facebook really seriously and wouldnt put it up if it wasnt serious. We were hesitant to put our relationship up at the beginning. and Hes also tried to be discreet about it, deleting the newsfeed story etc.
10-11-2011, 11:40 AM
I hope you get what you want, but I really think that you should be thinking about something else. Be more aloof to it all perhaps? Maybe the momentous occasion was something you can't even recognise. Maybe even the turning point for you subconsciously, where you can move on or actually attract that previous lover by not even trying
10-11-2011, 11:56 AM
(10-11-2011 11:40 AM)Sammy Wrote:  I hope you get what you want, but I really think that you should be thinking about something else. Be more aloof to it all perhaps? Maybe the momentous occasion was something you can't even recognise. Maybe even the turning point for you subconsciously, where you can move on or actually attract that previous lover by not even trying

I dont understand what you mean? Aloof to what? I havent had any readings or thought about them for nearly a month now, and I agree with you, the momentous moment was me being with someone else again. Im thinking of having fun, what else should I be thinking about? I just thought I would come back on here because I made some friends and wanted to update everyone.
10-11-2011, 11:59 AM
thank you for letting us knw makes me think twice but i do believe that psychics can get pple mixed up as has happened to me,hope u can just have fun and maybe let go of the ex for now and wen u least expect hell come back.x
10-11-2011, 12:01 PM
(10-11-2011 11:59 AM)leodiva Wrote:  thank you for letting us knw makes me think twice but i do believe that psychics can get pple mixed up as has happened to me,hope u can just have fun and maybe let go of the ex for now and wen u least expect hell come back.x

Thanks Leodiva Smile To be honest, I dont want my ex back anymore, Ive spent a lot of time thinking over the last few weeks and Im focusing on having fun and going with the flow from now on. Im off to China with this new guy in a week! Cant wait! I wish everyone on here the best of luck and hope everyone gets what they want x
10-11-2011, 12:09 PM
GOSH Good Luck Cinnamongirl wishing you all the best for your future...