Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Destiny Doctor
11-11-2017, 11:29 PM
Destiny Doctor
Had a long reading with Destiny Doctor what's everyone's thoughts on her readings?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2017, 01:30 AM
RE: Destiny Doctor
(11-11-2017 11:29 PM)Rosie Wrote:  Had a long reading with Destiny Doctor what's everyone's thoughts on her readings?

Had a reading with her last month. She picked the situation up and validated well. Sadly her short term predictions did not happen. Other predictions are for end of year so need to wait and see.
12-11-2017, 10:58 AM
Hi there,

A few things have come true for me but still waiting on the others.

She validated brilliantly as well (:
12-11-2017, 12:15 PM
(12-11-2017 10:58 AM)MoonChild* Wrote:  Hi there,

A few things have come true for me but still waiting on the others.

She validated brilliantly as well (:

What s her timings like? She was able to tell me my exes name and quite a few other things which was brilliant but also believe she contradicted herself a few times. I'd definitely use her again though.
12-11-2017, 04:52 PM
I would say her timings aren't too bad and some things have manifested in the time frames given however there are a few others still due till next year at least which would tie in nicely with other psychics.

Although I had a reading with Simone the other day (another good one) and she's predicted contact even in December but I'm not holding my hopes up with it as it's rare psychics get it right with timing.

Although she's another one where some things did manifest infact only a couple of days/weeks later and I met who she said I would.

Also had contact from certain gentleman too.

I wouldn't hold too much into timing, as hard as it is. I just believe what we already know will unfold anyway, it's just hard to really say exactly when.

So far though DD has been alright and I did meet the man who she said I would, just unfortunately that went belly up rather quickly.

In what ways did Destiny contradict herself?
You can message me or don't even have to say if it's too personal.

Either way I'm sorry to hear that, I notice a lot of readers can do that and I'm baffled as to why that happens.
12-11-2017, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 05:21 PM by Rosie.)
(12-11-2017 04:52 PM)MoonChild* Wrote:  I would say her timings aren't too bad and some things have manifested in the time frames given however there are a few others still due till next year at least which would tie in nicely with other psychics.

Although I had a reading with Simone the other day (another good one) and she's predicted contact even in December but I'm not holding my hopes up with it as it's rare psychics get it right with timing.

Although she's another one where some things did manifest infact only a couple of days/weeks later and I met who she said I would.

Also had contact from certain gentleman too.

I wouldn't hold too much into timing, as hard as it is. I just believe what we already know will unfold anyway, it's just hard to really say exactly when.

So far though DD has been alright and I did meet the man who she said I would, just unfortunately that went belly up rather quickly.

In what ways did Destiny contradict herself?
You can message me or don't even have to say if it's too personal.

Either way I'm sorry to hear that, I notice a lot of readers can do that and I'm baffled as to why that happens.

Hi Moonchild sent you a PM. I've learnt to not rely on timings and hate when give you a timeframe. Simone wasn't great for me.
Anybody had a reading with Diana from PS?
12-11-2017, 06:20 PM
I had reading with Destiny doctor twice in June and August, and I asked her about love life but she gave me more like general reading.
I didn’t think she remembered me when I had second reading but her out come was almost same what would happened. Some of her predictions came true but some of them not or hasn’t come yet? Timing is hit and miss.
As other readers told me I would meet a new guy the end of this year. But DD told me end of August. But nothing happened.
But she told me my first and second readings that Someone would propose me and I would wear a ring next year...
Did DD tell you guys the same thing you would get a ring?
12-11-2017, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 06:28 PM by Rosie.)
(12-11-2017 06:20 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  I had reading with Destiny doctor twice in June and August, and I asked her about love life but she gave me more like general reading.
I didn’t think she remembered me when I had second reading but her out come was almost same what would happened. Some of her predictions came true but some of them not or hasn’t come yet? Timing is hit and miss.
As other readers told me I would meet a new guy the end of this year. But DD told me end of August. But nothing happened.
But she told me my first and second readings that Someone would propose me and I would wear a ring next year...

Hi Summer.
Lol yeah she told me I'd get married in August or the following August which I doubt very much as I'm not with anyone and I'm still married!! Reading through the thread I see she told you about a black or dark car... She told me the same. And she mentioned the name John to you and to me as well! Did she mention the names Anne, Brendan, Neill?
12-11-2017, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 06:53 PM by PJ14.)
(12-11-2017 06:24 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(12-11-2017 06:20 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  I had reading with Destiny doctor twice in June and August, and I asked her about love life but she gave me more like general reading.

Hi Summer.
Lol yeah she told me I'd get married in August or the following August which I doubt very much as I'm not with anyone and I'm still married!! Reading through the thread I see she told you about a black or dark car... She told me the same. And she mentioned the name John to you and to me as well! Did she mention the names Anne, Brendan, Neill?

She mentioned the name John to me too and said i’d get a ring and a proposal next year....i’m already married!
12-11-2017, 06:53 PM
(12-11-2017 06:24 PM)Rosie Wrote:  

Hi Summer.

Lol
Oh no... she told me John.... well she told me loads of name... Steve, Ian, mark ... more... lol
Same as you! I am still married too! ( I am separated)
And she mentioned me about a black car, but nothing happened in August.
And she told me I would get married too but I don’t want to rush to have a serious relationship as I got married once but it didn’t work in the end... I want to build up a relationship slowly.
But DD told me someone would propose me next year... And around summer time next year I would be very happy.
Will see...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Destiny Doctor Libra Loxie 40 2,814 02-11-2017 09:29 AM
Last Post: Rosie