Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Destiny Doctor
12-11-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: Destiny Doctor
(12-11-2017 06:53 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  
(12-11-2017 06:24 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(12-11-2017 06:20 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  I had reading with Destiny doctor twice in June and August, and I asked her about love life but she gave me more like general reading.
I didn’t think she remembered me when I had second reading but her out come was almost same what would happened. Some of her predictions came true but some of them not or hasn’t come yet? Timing is hit and miss.
As other readers told me I would meet a new guy the end of this year. But DD told me end of August. But nothing happened.
But she told me my first and second readings that Someone would propose me and I would wear a ring next year...
Did DD tell you guys the same thing you would get a ring?

Hi Summer.
Lol yeah she told me I'd get married in August or the following August which I doubt very much as I'm not with anyone and I'm still married!! Reading through the thread I see she told you about a black or dark car... She told me the same. And she mentioned the name John to you and to me as well! Did she mention the names Anne, Brendan, Neill?

Lol
Oh no... she told me John.... well she told me loads of name... Steve, Ian, mark ... more... lol
Same as you! I am still married too! ( I am separated)
And she mentioned me about a black car, but nothing happened in August.
And she told me I would get married too but I don’t want to rush to have a serious relationship as I got married once but it didn’t work in the end... I want to build up a relationship slowly.
But DD told me someone would propose me next year... And around summer time next year I would be very happy.
Will see...

She told me the same about building a relationship.
She definitely has a gift but can't get everything 100% right.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2017, 07:07 PM
Yes, she has a gift. Some of her predictions came true. And she picked up about my best friend’s situations too.
29-11-2017, 07:24 PM
Updating on my reading with DD!

Sorry to say her prediction around my ex did not happen in Sept as she predicted and we’re now nearly into Dec.

She was good at validating and got my exes personality down to a T. But predictions I’m afraid a long way off.
29-11-2017, 08:00 PM
(29-11-2017 07:24 PM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  Updating on my reading with DD!

Sorry to say her prediction around my ex did not happen in Sept as she predicted and we’re now nearly into Dec.

She was good at validating and got my exes personality down to a T. But predictions I’m afraid a long way off.

1 small thing she has predicted has came true for me but nothing else.
30-11-2017, 01:02 AM
I had a second reading with DD just a few days ago and already a prediction is coming to fruition.

She told me I'd be meeting someone and it would be coming in very fast and indeed that has happened very unexpectedly as she said.

Weirdly this guys star sign is Aquarius which she mentioned from my first reading so maybe the Aquarius she saw around me then is only coming through now? Even though I had my first reading with her during the summer.

She's still adamant my ex will try and make a return too but we shall see,I am starting to doubt that honestly but you never know.
She says I won't want him back probably as I'll have to choose between him and the new guy and I honestly think she's right as I've mostly given up on the idea of me and him reuniting now.

I will say Wendy J, Yvette, Hamilton and a few others saw me meeting someone before the end of this year and choosing between my ex and a new guy so if this goes positively and pans out as described then they would've been right with their predictions.

Otherwise I agree with you guys, her validations are quite good and other things have come through.

I hope you guys have your predictions come through and it's just down to timing.
30-11-2017, 03:51 AM
I have never been able to get a reading from DD. Has anyone got a reading from Crystal Rose or Mandy Louise?
30-11-2017, 09:42 AM
(30-11-2017 03:51 AM)TB love Wrote:  I have never been able to get a reading from DD. Has anyone got a reading from Crystal Rose or Mandy Louise?

I hate to be so negative about a reader but I wouldn't waste your money, she was absolutely awful for me, one of the worst readings I've had so I doubt her psychic abilities.

She just wanted to keep me talking and explain my situation rather than pick up on it like a true psychic would.

Mandy however I've not tried so I'm not so sure.
30-11-2017, 12:59 PM
Thanks! Crystal Rose gave me such a far out prediction I'd be super shocked if it came to pass. In fact I don't see how it could. Lol but I will have to wait and see.
30-11-2017, 04:37 PM
I’ve never had a reading with Crystal Rose but have with Mandy Louise.

I found Mandy linked in to my energies pretty well, what she gave me made sense too. Some little things she has predicted came to pass. I’m still waiting on a biggie which ties in with what other good readers fogrecast.

Mandy definitely has a Psychic gift, she gave me some interesting info about a journey that came to pass.
30-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Thanks! I liked Mandy too and some small things happened that both Mandy and Crystal Rose predicted has manifested.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Destiny Doctor Libra Loxie 42 2,081 02-11-2017 09:29 AM
Last Post: Rosie