Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Destiny Doctor
30-11-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: Destiny Doctor
(30-11-2017 05:37 PM)TB love Wrote:  Thanks! I liked Mandy too and some small things happened that both Mandy and Crystal Rose predicted has manifested.

Mandy reads on Psychic Sofa under the name of Amalise. It’s cheaper on there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2017, 11:20 AM
Guys I'm in a bit of weird situation.

Some things that Destiny Doctor predicted from her first reading are only coming to fruition now after I had a second reading with her.

Albeit a few things have come through from my second reading already too but I'm just confused as I thought maybe the second reading would be more valid and cancel the others out.
Although some predictions stayed the same from the first reading.
Or is this a normal thing that can happen with your readings?

I've not had this before.

Either it's been within the timeline (maybe a few days or so out) or not happened at all.
02-12-2017, 05:00 PM
Hi Moonchild! That is kinda weird. How far apart did you have these readings.
02-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Do the predictions from the second reading contradict the first?
I’ve had predictions come through from readings after I’ve had second readings and they don’t always get mentioned in a second reading as they might not be relevant to exactly what’s picked up in the second one.
Honestly I wouldn’t worry unless the second reading contradicts the first or the outcome is different maybe?
02-12-2017, 09:23 PM
(02-12-2017 05:00 PM)TB love Wrote:  Hi Moonchild! That is kinda weird. How far apart did you have these readings.

Hiya! Smile

My first reading was around late summer and my second was only a week or so ago, maybe a bit longer so it's weird lol
02-12-2017, 09:31 PM
(02-12-2017 07:10 PM)RachH81 Wrote:  Do the predictions from the second reading contradict the first?
I’ve had predictions come through from readings after I’ve had second readings and they don’t always get mentioned in a second reading as they might not be relevant to exactly what’s picked up in the second one.
Honestly I wouldn’t worry unless the second reading contradicts the first or the outcome is different maybe?

Hmm not all, although she changed the star signs.

Now I may marry a fire sign instead of being with a water sign although I'm only meeting this water sign guy now who I would like to be in a relationship with as she saw.

She saw an Aquarius around me too who I only recently met but didn't want to take anything further with although she didn't say I would anyway.

A guy who she described asked for my number very unexpectedly the other day too and again these are predictions all from the first reading.

Things around an old flame remain the same although I doubt the timing given since a few predictions from my first reading are only coming in now and it still feels weird it's happening now after my second.

I could be wrong of course since quite a few other readers have given similar time frames but yeah it's all just a bit crazy really.

But thank you for your help!
02-12-2017, 11:54 PM
Although I’m given time frames and I do get disappointed if things don’t happen within them I do find that things can happen outside of these.
I’ve had predictions come in a year after the original time given and there is no way they were coincidental occurrences either so I’ve learnt not to pay too much attention.
03-12-2017, 03:56 AM
Hey Rach81! That is awesome to hear. I hope I don't have to wait a whole year but at least the predictions came to pass. Were these predictions from DD or other psychics? I got some really great predictions and it would be so sad if there was no truth to any of all the psychics I spoke to.
03-12-2017, 10:50 AM
I’ve never had a reading with DD TB love.
I have to say I spoke to my go to reader last night and she contradicted pretty much everything I’ve been told lately so I’m not holding out much hope for predictions made by other readers.
21-12-2017, 11:05 AM
I've had an excellent reading from DD a few months ago, but have had a reading recently and felt a bit disappointed. I felt she covered over a mistake she made.
I felt she was a little high handed when I said “it didn’t happen”! She doesn’t take it to well if you say she was wrong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Destiny Doctor Libra Loxie 40 2,793 02-11-2017 09:29 AM
Last Post: Rosie