Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why no forum on livelines/trusted/social psychics??
12-11-2017, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 05:18 PM by Soapfan46.)
Why no forum on livelines/trusted/social psychics??
I find it strange and really odd that there is no forum on livelines aka trusted psychics aka social psychics...?

It's the cheapest and busiest site with a lot of people with stuff to say.

I'm surprised there's a forum on Trusseau or whatever it's called but I am sure that there are customers like me that have loads to say about that site and the readers and staff etc on there.

Any chance of a forum being created?? So weird that a site like that which is often at the top of a google search doesn't feature much in here unless it's them that run this site! I wouldn't be surprised if they do as not much info and any negative comments, there's an immediate new account which either defends them or plagues the poster with endless inane questions.

I'd love for a forum on them to be created so that their scamming and unethical readers and day light robbing staff are exposed by different customer experiences, as well as positive experiences of course...if any....?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2017, 09:56 PM
RE: Why no forum on livelines/trusted/social psychics??
(12-11-2017 05:15 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  I find it strange and really odd that there is no forum on livelines aka trusted psychics aka social psychics...?

I'm surprised there's a forum on Trusseau or whatever it's called but I am sure that there are customers like me that have loads to say about that site and the readers and staff etc on there.

Any chance of a forum being created?? So weird that a site like that which is often at the top of a google search doesn't feature much in here unless it's them that run this site! I wouldn't be surprised if they do as not much info and any negative comments, there's an immediate new account which either defends them or plagues the poster with endless inane questions.

I'd love for a forum on them to be created so that their scamming and unethical readers and day light robbing staff are exposed by different customer experiences, as well as positive experiences of course...if any....?

I was simply trying to understand where your information was coming from as I do not believe that the company actually were telling readers the truth about what happened with Alex. Reviews stating he had mental health issues were disgusting and people should consider what that can do to an individual. He never worked with 'dark stuff' behind the scenes work was prayers etc that he would do and would not touch black magic. I understand you are frustrated and disappointed and unfortunately time frames change, readers can't connect with everyone. My point was previously constructive criticism is fine but suggesting that sabrina and him were texting each other information is not true. You may think this is the case but its not a fact and hasn't been proven. I would stand by my case as to why is Sabrina still on the site if she has been sacked?

There are some very good readers on there and some not so good readers however as they state 'entertainment purposes only' there is not much that can be done. Have you had any readers that you have liked? please don't take my comments personally - I do not work for the company however I find it hard to believe that Alex has not psychic ability.
12-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Alex was one of the best traders I've had, He reads on Psychic Today as well as Sabrina Knight does.
13-11-2017, 07:07 AM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2017 07:52 AM by Soapfan46.)
(12-11-2017 09:56 PM)Pixie Wrote:  
(12-11-2017 05:15 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  I find it strange and really odd that there is no forum on livelines aka trusted psychics aka social psychics...?

I was simply trying to understand where your information was coming from as I do not believe that the company actually were telling readers the truth about what happened with Alex. Reviews stating he had mental health issues were disgusting and people should consider what that can do to an individual. He never worked with 'dark stuff' behind the scenes work was prayers etc that he would do and would not touch black magic. I understand you are frustrated and disappointed and unfortunately time frames change, readers can't connect with everyone. My point was previously constructive criticism is fine but suggesting that sabrina and him were texting each other information is not true. You may think this is the case but its not a fact and hasn't been proven. I would stand by my case as to why is Sabrina still on the site if she has been sacked?

There are some very good readers on there and some not so good readers however as they state 'entertainment purposes only' there is not much that can be done. Have you had any readers that you have liked? please don't take my comments personally - I do not work for the company however I find it hard to believe that Alex has not psychic ability.

Oh ok, we'll all the information or most of it anyway was from the reviews. I honestly wasn't taking it too personally it's just past experiences on here haven't exactly been great! No offence taken. Yes it is disgusting that a company could allow stuff like that to go up and publically defame someone like that. What I also find disgusting is the fact I wrote reviews about Alex, just short and honest ones like, "disappointing after reading all the reviews; no connection" but they never ever ever went up. It actually became a running joke as I was stunned that other readers would get really really awful reviews put up about them but Alex never would, so I sent the same (above) review in every week for about two months but it never went up so when I saw the negative ones and they were never ending, they just went on and on and on then unfortunately as his profile got removed so did all his reviews but that's where the Sabrina Knight, Arosa connection came in together with conning, mental health, dark magic, opening a shop, scammer, stealing trusted's clients (which they all do anyway as one reader told me they only listen to random calls for the first 6 minutes??); so all my information came from the negative reviews and quite a few of the readers as well. I have no idea about Sabrina, I can only say she obviously wasn't sacked but she was definitely removed for a short while but has clearly been reinstated. As for any good readers, unfortunately every single one I tried was rubbish. I know they never actually said put your life on hold and wait but if they are continuing to make their prediction for the following then the following month then the following month what are you expected to do? I use a reader I found online who has gone private now and I stick to just her instead of trying out different ones. Excellent reader. PM me for the details if you want. I would put her name on her but you just get sceptics and trolls saying negative stuff like I'm promoting or whatever so the offer is there if you want it.
13-11-2017, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2017 09:49 AM by Pixie.)
(13-11-2017 07:07 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  

Oh ok, we'll all the information or most of it anyway was from the reviews. I honestly wasn't taking it too personally it's just past experiences on here haven't exactly been great! No offence taken. Yes it is disgusting that a company could allow stuff like that to go up and publically defame someone like that. What I also find disgusting is the fact I wrote reviews about Alex, just short and honest ones like, "disappointing after reading all the reviews; no connection" but they never ever ever went up. It actually became a running joke as I was stunned that other readers would get really really awful reviews put up about them but Alex never would, so I sent the same (above) review in every week for about two months but it never went up so when I saw the negative ones and they were never ending, they just went on and on and on then unfortunately as his profile got removed so did all his reviews but that's where the Sabrina Knight, Arosa connection came in together with conning, mental health, dark magic, opening a shop, scammer, stealing trusted's clients (which they all do anyway as one reader told me they only listen to random calls for the first 6 minutes??); so all my information came from the negative reviews and quite a few of the readers as well. I have no idea about Sabrina, I can only say she obviously wasn't sacked but she was definitely removed for a short while but has clearly been reinstated. As for any good readers, unfortunately every single one I tried was rubbish. I know they never actually said put your life on hold and wait but if they are continuing to make their prediction for the following then the following month then the following month what are you expected to do? I use a reader I found online who has gone private now and I stick to just her instead of trying out different ones. Excellent reader. PM me for the details if you want. I would put her name on her but you just get sceptics and trolls saying negative stuff like I'm promoting or whatever so the offer is there if you want it.
25-05-2018, 03:21 PM

i totally agree with you and having a very bad experience myself with them it is time to name and shame this company with the newspapers they did not realise i have everything copied and pasted was one jump ahead of them at last someone that will stand up to these vile people.
25-05-2018, 03:25 PM
(13-11-2017 09:33 AM)Pixie Wrote:  
(13-11-2017 07:07 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  

the reviews that were written about alex and arosa were actually put on there by the owner and her daughter.they are very malicious spiteful screwed up people with mental health problems the reason that you may see a reader be removed and then back on there is because they know by law that they are not allowed to treat people like this there is a law against bullying in the workplace.i think you will find that the owner and her daughter let there mouths run away with them and then try to put it right not this time name and shame time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Demi - trusted psychics Redroses123 24 1,993 14-11-2018 05:59 AM
Last Post: Shell03
  Trusted Psychic Shell03 0 245 29-10-2018 12:52 AM
  trusted Psychics Reviews Shell03 44 2,939 11-10-2018 03:09 AM
  Trusted Psychics - Cosminka Shell03 4 415 30-09-2018 12:26 PM