Diana
12-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Diana
Anybody ever read with Diana?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2017, 07:55 PM
RE: Diana
(12-11-2017 05:23 PM)Rosie Wrote:  Anybody ever read with Diana?

I have. She was too negative and opinionated for me
12-11-2017, 08:00 PM
(12-11-2017 07:55 PM)ps_user_ Wrote:  

I didn't even get a full 20 minutes as she told me she couldn't pick anything else up!
12-11-2017, 08:47 PM
(12-11-2017 08:00 PM)Rosie Wrote:  

I didn't even get a full 20 minutes as she told me she couldn't pick anything else up!

That's bad. They're supposed to tell you if they can't connect. Are there any recent go to readers that you have been to that you recommend? It's just I lose hope, these threads are so negative. I wonder if there is any luck. Lol
12-11-2017, 09:00 PM
(12-11-2017 08:47 PM)ps_user_ Wrote:  

That's bad. They're supposed to tell you if they can't connect. Are there any recent go to readers that you have been to that you recommend? It's just I lose hope, these threads are so negative. I wonder if there is any luck. Lol

She did connect a bit but told me the opposite of every other reader. I hope she's wrong lol. She told me to ring customer services and get the 10 mins refunded into a wallet.

I've had soooooo many readings it's embarrassing.

I've had a few things from JJ that's came through and rest are still pending.
The readers that told me the same things are
Matt Ricky San Clive JJ Tess Eileen Andrea Alex Cara Terry am sure theres many more I've forgot. If they get it right I'd class them as good but if not then to me they'd be rubbish.

ATA readers who I've used and found good are Julie Hamilton Wendy J and Destiny Doctor although her reading was a bit contradictory.
12-11-2017, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 09:37 PM by ps_user_.)
(12-11-2017 09:00 PM)Rosie Wrote:  

She did connect a bit but told me the opposite of every other reader. I hope she's wrong lol. She told me to ring customer services and get the 10 mins refunded into a wallet.

Matt Ricky San Clive JJ Tess Eileen Andrea Alex Cara Terry am sure theres many more I've forgot. If they get it right I'd class them as good but if not then to me they'd be rubbish.

ATA readers who I've used and found good are Julie Hamilton Wendy J and Destiny Doctor although her reading was a bit contradictory.

I've had lots of readings, too. I feel it can be necessary, though, to find who you connect with best. Eileen always seems to be busy. I recall you mentioning JJ being good with predictions. I must admit that Camille is good for me personally, she is one of my go to readers. She won't give me a timescale on my situation - which I prefer. I have been given timescales and they haven't happened, readers then make new timescales. It's sometimes best that they don't give me one. We all know that they aren't accurate. I tried Angelic Wings the other day for the first time.
12-11-2017, 09:46 PM
(12-11-2017 09:14 PM)ps_user_ Wrote:  
(12-11-2017 07:55 PM)ps_user_ Wrote:  I have. She was too negative and opinionated for me

I've had lots of readings, too. I feel it can be necessary, though, to find who you connect with best. Eileen always seems to be busy. I recall you mentioning JJ being good with predictions. I must admit that Camille is good for me personally, she is one of my go to readers. She won't give me a timescale on my situation - which I prefer. I have been given timescales and they haven't happened, readers then make new timescales. It's sometimes best that they don't give me one. We all know that they aren't accurate. I tried Angelic Wings the other day for the first time.

I found Eileen just ok. Wouldn't rush back for a reading. Don't think I've read with Camille. What was Angelic Wings like? I'm having no more readings.
I also hate when they give you a timeline or dates of the month to look out for.
12-11-2017, 09:56 PM
(12-11-2017 09:46 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(12-11-2017 09:14 PM)ps_user_ Wrote:  
(12-11-2017 08:00 PM)Rosie Wrote:  I didn't even get a full 20 minutes as she told me she couldn't pick anything else up!

I found Eileen just ok. Wouldn't rush back for a reading. Don't think I've read with Camille. What was Angelic Wings like? I'm having no more readings.
I also hate when they give you a timeline or dates of the month to look out for.

Angelic wings was good. She is honest and doesn't sugar coat. She got one or two validations wrong, but she connected with me well as I had what I wanted in my mind and she connected with me and guessed it immediately. She was good with advice and tells it in a down to earth manner. She won't sugar coat your advice either, but she will say it in a calm and polite manner. Lovely lady who relaxes you and makes you feel at ease. Also didn't give a time scale on him and I reconciling - thank God. Camille is good more if you want to see someone's energy or feelings towards you - she is very good with her crystals. It's kinda scary to think how she gets good information out of using crystals. She also talks about me and how I'm feeling precisely, which is clever Big Grin
23-01-2018, 12:33 PM

Diana was crap for me, had to ask me at the beginning what work I do. I hung up on her.