Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any views on fredajoy guys????
14-11-2011, 01:47 PM
any views on fredajoy guys????
i wld like too knw if any one has had readings with freda as she has many testimonials for predictions happenin and timin spot on,i dnt think iv seen a bad testimonial for her..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2011, 11:32 PM
RE: any views on fredajoy guys????
(14-11-2011 02:58 PM)kath3422 Wrote:  I left her a negative one and it didn't get put up x

Well that's reassuring Confused I had a reading with her to, based on the phenonamal amount of positive feedback.
15-11-2011, 12:09 AM
dom....wat did u think of her any predictions happen???
15-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Hi leodiva,

Well the read was only less than 2 weeks ago. She told me stuff that that is still yet to come into play. This was in line with Shelly and Wendy J Psychic (who also has amazing reviews), but events have happened, that I just cannot see how anything I have been told could possibly be true or happen. I remain slightly on the fence, just in case I am hopefully proven wrong, you can be sure if that is the case I will come here and post that. However its not looking good at the moment.
15-11-2011, 12:53 AM
I had a reading with her around 6 or so months ago, really can't remember much about it apart from that she too picked up on this fair haired girl i'm meant to meet as everyone else has. Very nice lady though.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
15-11-2011, 08:32 PM
(15-11-2011 12:53 AM)Warren27/12 Wrote:  I had a reading with her around 6 or so months ago, really can't remember much about it apart from that she too picked up on this fair haired girl i'm meant to meet as everyone else has. Very nice lady though.

Trouble is, we are (or I am anyway) paying good money for a psychic to give me accurate insight into my situations and accurately answer my questions as much as possible, plus make predictions that are also accurate. So nice is nice, but that is not what we are paying for. I have my friends and family for nice, and don't pay good money for it either. Whilst a friendly warm reader is always welcome, it is not by any means the priorty.
31-03-2012, 04:33 PM
I had a reading with Freda Joy after reading her testimonials. I found her to be more logical and she gave me two timings which have passed and nothing happened. My friend had a reading and she was told something on similar lines.
31-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Absolutely terrible- but this feels good is her favourite response to everyone
31-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Yes Yaya that would be accurate, She is what I would call a process psychic, the sort of psychic you use in the early desperate days before you realise what is really required is not a short term boost but proper psychic advice. She is about as psychic as my big toe (which by the way is available for readings)
31-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Thanks for bumping up this thread again, I had posted in November that I didnt think my reading had been any good due to the info that she gave being really out of the realm of possibility. Well, I just went through my notes (just to look at the detail given) and can confirm that my analysis of Freda Joy back then was 100 per cent more correct than her reading Confused

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile any views on Liz King gem123 2 955 07-01-2014 06:07 PM
Last Post: lizcancer girl
  any views on Aldo and/or enchantment Gem_0923 27 5,961 14-08-2013 11:34 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
  tarot readings LAURA DALIGAN & your views Happy_go_girl 13 3,387 06-06-2013 08:18 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Enchantment - Any Views White Feather 15 4,391 09-04-2013 07:29 PM
Last Post: hopeful
  fredajoy leodiva 1 956 27-07-2011 12:20 AM
Last Post: littlestar